PDA

View Full Version : NC 2.2 - NC Classic

MrTrip
08-11-06, 22:40
I'm ready for the flames, but direct them to my PM box please.

I know that some of you are scared of the 2.2 balancing project, I know I am, so somebody else HAS to be.

I see almost no problem with the current system. The problem lies with the player, not the system. Its not their fault they are just plain better then you. Two identical characters, two different players, creates an interesting match. The better player then wins, not the better setup.

Thats how it is in real life, give a supercharged Camaro SS to a 14 year old who has never drove a car before, he will probably wreck it. Give it to a nascar driver, and he will make it do some awesome things. Thats what Neocron is.

Rant aside, here is what I think we should do.

Obviously KK has a few...."empty" servers. We need to please the old players, while enticing the new ones. Time for a.....WoWish idea?

The server structure.

Server 1 - NC 2.2 - Roleplaying PVP
Server 2 - NC 2.2 - PVP
Server 3 - NC Classic - Roleplaying PVP
Server 4 - NC Classic - PVP

Now NC Classic would be the final patch 200 that NC1 was at, while NC 2.2 would be obviously the completely reworked version of NC.

NC Classic would have no more content patches, other then maybe roleplaying elements.

NC Classic PVP would have no content patches, other then exploit or bug fixes.

That would keep resource usage for NC Classic down.

A GM staff for both Classic servers picked from applications from the community, and there you have two very popular servers.

Roleplaying server can be 4 slot, PVP 2.

PVP Server obviously no safe zones except Plaza 1 for trading, LE's are left on the server, but only for traders. Anybody selecting a traders stats would instantly have -255 in all combat skills. Adding to the gameserver to ensure that traders cannot skill weapons combat, and cannot remove the LE makes sure that no traders can trade off their LE, or level up combat skills and come out fighting capped.

The SL system would be reworked on the PVP server.

Killing anybody 5+ or 5- to your rank no penalty.

Killing anybody -10 to your rank knocks off 10 SL.

Killing anybody -20 to your rank knocks off 40 SL.

Killing anybody -30 to your rank knocks off 60 SL.

However, if you are not the first attacker, and if the attacker does more then 20% damage, and is -10 - -30 below you, then you may kill him without penalty, because then it becomes self defense.

The roleplaying server would have a heavy roleplaying atmosphere, with politics in full force, and negotiations between clans...not just "I have a bigger ppu then you".

If I think of anymore I'll post.....ideas? Good? Nah?

(I guess I can't make it a poll....)

silent000
08-11-06, 22:54
Im sorry but ffs give it up you aint getting NC1 back.....i didnt even bother reading all that when usually i do but the start to middle was complete bullshit.

Omg that has to be my first flame ever, my virginity has gone :D

Mighty Max
08-11-06, 23:02
NC1 is gone for good.

NC1 is far away from what you might remember today. The last days fo NC1 were actually worse imbalanced when now (Spirit Mod anyone?) and had some major flaws. Remember the "WTB <put some midlevel imp in>, paying 20mio"?

Let it rest in peace.

solid-rock
08-11-06, 23:29
NC has serius balance issues. Sure if you put up 2 characters of the same class against eachother the best player would win but how about piting an HC tank against an xbow PE? The tank wont stand a chance.
The PE is more acurate, can self heal quiet efectively, can buff himself up, can damage boost on his own and run mutch faster with his weapon drawn. Now compared to that an HC tank has a higher damage output and better resistance but, He cannot outheal any kind of pvp damage, moves slow as hell with his weapon drawn and 3/4 of his ammo is gunna be wasted due to 1st the PE's speed and second the fact that HC weapons have a tendency to just randomly miss (CS anyone?).
Ontop of that the PE can, if he gets in a pinch (however unlikely at these odd), throw on a heal and stealth efectively disabling the tank from even atempting to outdamage his heal. Sure you can break stealth with AOE but a PE runing in tight circles around you is imposible to AOE without killing yourself.

And now you mean to tell me that the balancing issue lie with the players? Seriusly crawl back to whatever hole you came from. Shame on you.

MrTrip
08-11-06, 23:49
...Wow, I didn't expect all these flames yet...holy shit....after this just close the thread...

NC has serius balance issues. Sure if you put up 2 characters of the same class against eachother the best player would win but how about piting an HC tank against an xbow PE? The tank wont stand a chance. The PE is more acurate, can self heal quiet efectively, can buff himself up, can damage boost on his own and run mutch faster with his weapon drawn. Now compared to that an HC tank has a higher damage output and better resistance but, He cannot outheal any kind of pvp damage, moves slow as hell with his weapon drawn and 3/4 of his ammo is gunna be wasted due to 1st the PE's speed and second the fact that HC weapons have a tendency to just randomly miss (CS anyone?).
Ontop of that the PE can, if he gets in a pinch (however unlikely at these odd), throw on a heal and stealth efectively disabling the tank from even atempting to outdamage his heal. Sure you can break stealth with AOE but a PE runing in tight circles around you is imposible to AOE without killing yourself.

You missed my point, I am agreeing that two characters that are the same against eachother would depend on the players skill. Of course an xbox PE vs an HC tank would be different. Jesus, should a cheeta and a turtle run the same speed just so everything is "balanced"?

And now you mean to tell me that the balancing issue lie with the players? Seriusly crawl back to whatever hole you came from. Shame on you.

Yes I do mean to tell you that, and I also mean to tell you that if you want balanced pvp, go play Counter-Strike. If you want some diversity, play Neocron. THats what made Neocron so much fucking better then other video games, not everybody is the same.

NC1 is gone for good.

NC1 is far away from what you might remember today. The last days fo NC1 were actually worse imbalanced when now (Spirit Mod anyone?) and had some major flaws. Remember the "WTB <put some midlevel imp in>, paying 20mio"?

Let it rest in peace.

And....yet another worthless post...if you don't like the idea go away.

Im sorry but ffs give it up you aint getting NC1 back.....i didnt even bother reading all that when usually i do but the start to middle was complete bullshit.

Omg that has to be my first flame ever, my virginity has gone :D

[ edited ]

How many characters have you capped? How many epics have you completed? How many epic clans have you seen rise up and fall down? Lets see...none? You wernt even around for NC1, so you have no right to comment on this thread. Crawl back into YOUR hole.

Mighty Max
08-11-06, 23:57

Sorry me, i was that naive to think this is a discussion board :angel:

So why do you think it is worthless. What is the problem on my points i dont see.

Chimp
09-11-06, 00:01
Nothing can save NC, but;

1.) Near balanced yet diverse classes.
2.) Better client stability.
3.) Crazy ass marketing!!

God have mercy on KKs soul...

edit: NC1 wouldnt bring back as many players as u want... sorry, i love nc1 better also but it just wont bring back that warm feeling we had back then. I loved my tank and monks looked cool, not gay emo models with arm spasms [ edited ]

Bishop Yutani
09-11-06, 00:07
The population couldnt support those 4 servers just like the population cant support the current 4. Max of 2: 1 german and 1 english and be done with it.

Balance and diveristy are not mutually exclusive. In fact, balance is the only way to have proper diversity in a game. Counter Strike has balanced pvp because it was designed properly, which i dont believe NC was.

I will say that the SL rules are good. It enforces only "picking on your own size". Definately a vote for them.

RP would be great, but you'd need another 2 servers, which, like i said probably is not a good idea. If the game ever got off the ground, and pops went up enough to support 2 pvp and 2 pvprp, city politics in-game would be awesome.

Dogface
09-11-06, 00:22
Your ideas will not save NC. What's the point of putting it back to patch 200? Did patch 200 patch in lots of players? Am I missing something here? No? Thought so.

I think the way KK is going at the moment is definately a step in the right direction. Stop being so stuck in the past, what made NC1 was so good was the fact that it was a brand-spanking new game with huge potential which bought in lots of players like any game does, but when people saw the lack of balance, bug fixes, patches and to some extent, content - they quit. Not everyone quit for these reasons, but I heard at least one of these reasons from a fair few people, including my actual friends and people they knew in-game during NC1. If there was a server in the state of what NC1 was in, I'd not step foot in it.

Although I didn't own an NC1 account, I did play it from time to time on my friends account at his house. I didn't have a good enough PC to run any game at the time which is why I didn't play.
Funny story, I remember dying once when I was levelling my friends PE one time. I fatalled when I GRd and was like "WTF? So this is what happens when you die then?" Now? I fatal less than 5 times a week, never ever get 50/50 log in bugs, I occasionally get stuck in sync, I don't mind this so much. I think patches adding new spontaneous (note: USEFUL) content like weapons, armor (see: WoC PA, I like, although not so useful), vehicles, missions (with rewards) or even new clothes/items to customise characters even more would be a nice way to keep the faith in the existing community.

NC needs to move on foward, not go back and get stuck in a nasty circle like it has done. Why can't you accept the fact that NC2/.1/.2 is not NC1 anymore and never will be? Some people are like the obsessive ex-partner that just wants things back the way they were regardless of how shitty it was, instead of getting the fuck over it and moving on.

Dribble Joy
09-11-06, 00:27
Jesus, should a cheeta and a turtle run the same speed just so everything is "balanced"?
Realism is secondary to balance. All combat classes on a solo and team level should be of equal potential.

Otherwise we get a completely borked system.

Look at what we have now, all monk OP fights, PEs and hybrids owning the solo arena, apu/ppu butt plug teams ruling the PK scene. I'd hardly call it balanced.
I want to see apus and tank going PKing, all spy OP teams and solo play being equal between all classes.

A proper skill system and the recognition that cirtain items/features have seriously negative impacts on the way the game plays will give rise to much more diverse system where you don't HAVE to be anything to exceed in any one part of the PvP arena, you have the freedom to choose what suits you best as it doesn't matter. I want to be a kami judge PE, and I want to be on an equal footing as a hybrid, melee tank or rifle spy.

That's what balance means, where all the classes and sub-classes are at a point where they are of equal value anywhere. An OP team should benefit as much from the inclusion of an HC PE, an MC tank or a pistol spy as it would from a PPU or hacker.

NC1 did have better balance (solo at least) towards the end, bar some glaring irregularities (Spirit mods, ppus, etc.), but it wasn't perfect. I think the rose tinted specs have fallen but on someone's nozzle.

silent000
09-11-06, 00:32
How many characters have you capped? How many epics have you completed? How many epic clans have you seen rise up and fall down? Lets see...none? You wernt even around for NC1, so you have no right to comment on this thread. Crawl back into YOUR hole.

Excuse me......i DID play nc1 and i have capped 9 chars in total so far +got 2 WOC so u can stfu mate and u dont even know me! so shut up and dont make accusations on people you dont even know!

Edit: sorry for bad language!

Nidhogg
09-11-06, 00:52
Cool it, guys.

N

Faid
09-11-06, 03:01
.. Yes I do mean to tell you that, and I also mean to tell you that if you want balanced pvp, go play Counter-Strike. If you want some diversity, play Neocron. THats what made Neocron so much fucking better then other video games, not everybody is the same. .
Wow really? You dont want the classes to be balanced in NC? I guess KK have been wasting their time and we should all go play CS :lol:

solid-rock
09-11-06, 09:59
^^Im with faid here (Duuh! hes suporting my point :p )

Sure you need diverse classes but theres a fair ways from diversity to one class getting spanked by anyone in pvp and another that in escense will let an inexperienced player walk all over some of the best PVPers. If you think that huge power gaps between the classes is the same as a diverse class system youve been seriusly misinformed.

If you want to kill everyone without puttin mutch effort in maybe you should go play Serius Sam.

giga191
09-11-06, 12:17
No inbalance? I stopped reading your post when i read that :\

There's no bizzare reason why NC has low pops. It's a combination of bad patches, and having too big gaps between patches (2.2 is a good idea, but not patching for so long has undeniably brought down the pops, if only tempoarily).

Riddle
09-11-06, 14:31
Nostalgia.....ahhh ... describes a longing for the past, often idealised and unrealistic.

Those who played NC1, and yes i was one of them, know it was a great game but had its flaws.

Don't remember it for something it wasn't.

The balancing project will hopefully create new balanced gameplay for future noobs to look back on and say in time....

"any Vets remember 2.2 man, those were the days!" I don't wan't the expansion 2.1337 ;)

Bishop Yutani
09-11-06, 17:03
"nostalgia is a thing of the past"
-Alfred E. Newman

:lol:

Pantho
09-11-06, 17:23
"nostalgia is a thing of the past"
-Alfred E. Newman

:lol:

"Nostalgia sound sexy"

-P Jones, Neocron inspired

edit, btw

Pantho Jones

ashley watts
09-11-06, 21:38
Awfull idea, Your only scared because you know you class is going to suffer :angel:, Also it is not going to help the population having like 5% in ea server. Maybe server ideas like that should come up at a later date ^^

escape
10-11-06, 14:07
i never fought a xbox PE ... im a hc tank can someone pm me ingame that is a xbox PE ? i wanna see how big is the difference. ill b on escape or esc. thanx

ashley watts
10-11-06, 14:14
Penis it aint going happen :angel: :angel:

escape
10-11-06, 14:18
Penis it aint going happen :angel: :angel:

what ? why not ? lol

BaDDaSS
10-11-06, 14:59
Lol escape, I think ashley watts was refering to the thread starter (nc2.2 / nc1), I don't think he was talking about you dueling a xbow pe :P

People need to use the "quote" feature if they arn't replying to the post directly above their own :/

silent000
10-11-06, 15:01
Ash Watts does not need to quote he destroys every man in 1 hit and seduces every woman with one kiss

escape
10-11-06, 15:03
Ash Watts does not need to quote he destroys every man in 1 hit and seduces every woman with one kiss

then the phone rings :(

solling
10-11-06, 15:08
i never fought a xbox PE ... im a hc tank can someone pm me ingame that is a xbox PE ? i wanna see how big is the difference. ill b on escape or esc. thanx

hmm DM an FF ingame we got a few and can prolly tell ya if any is on. Else try asking on trade

escape
10-11-06, 15:21
hmm DM an FF ingame we got a few and can prolly tell ya if any is on. Else try asking on trade

kk in 2-3 hours :D when i finally escape from work lol

jini
10-11-06, 15:35
he IS talking of crossbow PEs lore, not monks :D

jini
10-11-06, 15:41
Look at what we have now, all monk OP fights, PEs and hybrids owning the solo arena, apu/ppu butt plug teams ruling the PK scene. I'd hardly call it balanced.
I want to see apus and tank going PKing, all spy OP teams and solo play being equal between all classes.
WTF!!!111
Again, Dribble, you have to answer EVERY question regarding to balance??
Who told you there are only monks in op fights?
There are also spies, tanks and pes. And I can assure you, crossbow PEs are tougher than monks... Two crossbow PEs take down ANY monk no matter if his got the besten ppu or is the leetest apu. Anyway tonight, I'm gonna send you an invitation in an OP fight. How long is it since your last op fight?

Brammers
10-11-06, 15:46
WTF!!!111

*Points to a pile of complaints about monk threads that exist in this forum, the regular flames and chats on OOC and Trade NC, which I know I've seen you complaining about monks in some form.*

escape
10-11-06, 15:46
WTF!!!111
There are also spies, tanks and pes. And I can assure you, crossbow PEs are tougher than monks... Two crossbow PEs take down ANY monk no matter if his got the besten ppu or is the leetest apu. Anyway tonight, I'm gonna send you an invitation in an OP fight. How long is it since your last op fight?

lol jini ur annoying me with that crossbow PE thing.. dont make me start one, i love my tank

giga191
10-11-06, 15:48
kk in 2-3 hours :D when i finally escape from work lol
gl with the duel, FF will probably have 5 PPUs helping the PE and when you ask wtf they are doing, lore will be like "What do you mean? We always fight like this"

escape
10-11-06, 15:48
gl with the duel, FF will probably have 5 PPUs helping the PE and when you ask wtf they are doing, lore will be like "What do you mean? We always fight like this"

bwahahaha i know lore :) he doesnt do that shait

giga191
10-11-06, 15:52
bwahahaha i know lore :) he doesnt do that shait you are talking about the lore on terra, right?

jini
10-11-06, 15:53
*Points to a pile of complaints about monk threads that exist in this forum, the regular flames and chats on OOC and Trade NC, which I know I've seen you complaining about monks in some form.*
wtf!! I never complain about monks. Monks are my bread and butter in nc. Nerf the monks and Im out of job :p
Anyway, I will invite you too tonight I think...

escape
10-11-06, 15:53
you are talking about the lore on terra, right?

lol yes

jini
10-11-06, 15:57
lol yes
you dont stand a chance. Even if you win against FF's PE, Lore will immediately log PPU/APU to gankage

escape
10-11-06, 16:18
you dont stand a chance. Even if you win against FF's PE, Lore will immediately log PPU/APU to gankage

ahahhaha how much u bet on that ? :))

jini
10-11-06, 16:26
ahahhaha how much u bet on that ? :))
You dont understand. This is an entirely automated sequence. Lore can do nothing to stop it

escape
10-11-06, 16:33
You dont understand. This is an entirely automated sequence. Lore can do nothing to stop it

lmfao :D

Apocalypsox
10-11-06, 17:28
I see almost no problem with the current system. The problem lies with the player, not the system. Its not their fault they are just plain better then you. Two identical characters, two different players, creates an interesting match. The better player then wins, not the better setup.

Thats why a monk with a HL can kill my nrg/Xray specced PA spy in 2 hits. Yup. Hes just better than me. o_O

Xian
10-11-06, 18:15
So it's NC Classic, but +MrTrip's rules of winnig no one can disagree with? Nice.

MrTrip
10-11-06, 22:39
So it's NC Classic, but +MrTrip's rules of winnig no one can disagree with? Nice.

....Excuse me? What?

Jesus christ, everybody here missed the point...

Yes some balancing needs to come into play, but why rework the entire system that made a lot of people like NC in the first place?

I have one of every class, TYVM, so I'm not just defending monks like in my sig.

I want my tank to at least be able to use psi heal, christ, I would hate to carry around 1000000 med packs.

I want Hybrids to be viable so that I could at least take down higher level mobs, without getting my ass handed to me, or be chipping away at them for hours and hours.

I want Tanks to soak up damage hardcore, and dish it out pretty well too, but not too much of both. Maybe either lean hard one way, or hard the other way, so that players can choose a happy medium.

I want PE's to have a balance of everything, so that they are truely the neutral class. Psi Rifles Pistols, some decient protection, but not enough to rule the game.

I want APU's to have their damage nerfed to a more realisitic scale, but not so much that they could never solo. Their defense can stay the same.

I want PPU's to have their holy buffs kicked down a few knotches so we could actually kill one? 2v1? Not 100v1?

I havent played my spy enough to really see any big problems with it...

Now isint that what everybody else fucking wants? Isint that what everybody has been crying for? A way to defend \ attack everything equally?

Without going to extremes, we can accomplish this, but I hear things like "DELETE THE MONKS" or "MAKE HEALING TAKE 30 MINUTES AND AHVE TO BE CROUCHING AND NOT ATTACKED OR IT CANCELS IT" and it just makes me sick. Why do we have to complicate something so much? Why can't we just adjust some numbers and see how that works?

Christ....and the idea of the NC Classic server was to please the people who absolutely hate NC2, 2.1 and 2.2....AND the people who just plain cant play it because of the new things they added. Ex- Game client not starting up anymore....

I didn't expect the community to react so shitty to the idea, I listen to some of the other peoples shitty ideas and just move along, should I jump in and just start bashing everybody on what they think?

Some fucking community we got going here....

@Nidd: There is *some* support for new characters, but not enough....not saying that everybody HAS to give handouts, or HAS to help the newbies, just a suggestion to make the community a bit more friendly.....but I guess that was far to much to ask of them.

@Any smartass remark about the above: I am aware there are clans out there to help new players, probably, and people around the forums, ok, but a lot of new players don't know about the forums, or the clans, or ANYTHING IN THE GAME. I didn't register here until I had been playing for almost 4 months. When people kept talking about forums I had no idea what they were talking about. Not every game account has a forums account tied to it.

Xian
10-11-06, 23:55
....Excuse me? What?

Here:

Roleplaying server can be 4 slot, PVP 2.

PVP Server obviously no safe zones except Plaza 1 for trading, LE's are left on the server, but only for traders. Anybody selecting a traders stats would instantly have -255 in all combat skills. Adding to the gameserver to ensure that traders cannot skill weapons combat, and cannot remove the LE makes sure that no traders can trade off their LE, or level up combat skills and come out fighting capped.

The SL system would be reworked on the PVP server.

Killing anybody 5+ or 5- to your rank no penalty.

Killing anybody -10 to your rank knocks off 10 SL.

Killing anybody -20 to your rank knocks off 40 SL.

Killing anybody -30 to your rank knocks off 60 SL.

However, if you are not the first attacker, and if the attacker does more then 20% damage, and is -10 - -30 below you, then you may kill him without penalty, because then it becomes self defense.

The roleplaying server would have a heavy roleplaying atmosphere, with politics in full force, and negotiations between clans...not just "I have a bigger ppu then you".

With the oh so wonderful attitude of:

Is why I wrote the post you quoted. Doesn't seem like you'd be edited for talking about fluffy bunnies, either, considering the way you set out most of your post.

Even if neither of them had never played a day of NC, they had a point.

Also:

I didn't expect the community to react so shitty to the idea, I listen to some of the other peoples shitty ideas and just move along, should I jump in and just start bashing everybody on what they think?

Well it's up to you really, isn't it? It's the internet. You can choose to ignore the little digs & address the points or bash in return, which you so happily did with a post that made a good point. Sometimes people 'react shitty' - deal with it or let it irk you and end up reacting no better than them in return.

As for the topic: Your original idea doesn't seem feasible. Is there a consensus that patch 200 = "classic" Neocron? How can you call it such when you slap that ruleset on? What about all the issues that version had? Where are these magical resources going to come from when NC2's problems appear barely worked on as it is?

Pantho
11-11-06, 01:44
lol jini ur annoying me with that crossbow PE thing.. dont make me start one, i love my tank

No, im with Jini on this...

an equally skilled PE, can take out a Monk.

Most of them with a PPU. or even without a PPU -

Considering the weakness Monks have to Xbows... PE's can easily overtake a monk

Even a Xbow Spy, kills a APU Hyb before he kills him

Stand them face to face.. countdown -

Let them use any spell they like..... the Spy wins, or at most if a bad setup spy would die with the APU.

MrTrip
12-11-06, 00:51
Patch 200 was just the last Neocron 1 patch....thats what I was getting at.

Comie
12-11-06, 01:05
if we could pick any patch make it patch 159...

as 160 IIRC was the "specalisation" patch.

Fero
12-11-06, 01:08
Poor Escape ... you got a load of bullcrap heading your way.
Silly fanboys practicing parrotry once again.
Amusing indeed :)

escape
12-11-06, 09:08
Poor Escape ... you got a load of bullcrap heading your way.
Silly fanboys practicing parrotry once again.
Amusing indeed :)

and you are ?

solid-rock
12-11-06, 15:07
and you are ?
Some random person who felt like nudging you im guessing.

This thread is getting mean. People pulling weird stuff out of theyr ass thinking KK would acually delete monks ore make 30 minute heals. Completely missing the point that what theyr sugesting we do is acually whats being done....

I for one am looking forward to 2.2. Those tank medkits should really beef up my chars. Finally ill be able to heal myself up at a decent speed. Gunna be mutch better than tank TL 10 considering that medkits can be stacked and dont have cast time. Not to mention theyll most likely be more powerfull seing as a tank can just barely use TL 10 and no where near cap it.

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 15:44
Let them use any spell they like..... the Spy wins, or at most if a bad setup spy would die with the APU.
Depends how lucky they are with their random damage though..... that shit causes nothing but problems....

WTF!!!111
Yes :p.

Other than the endless videos, screenshots and complaints in and out of game, my own experiences have shown the complete dominance of monks.

If that's true that xbows are even worse than I what I have experienced of them (and that experience isn't all bad, I've generally steered away from the 'omfg xbows r teh ov0rpowahed', my concerns with them are the reqs). I know holy heal got a wee nerf, but can 2 xbows still out damage one on a sheltered apu?

[quote]Anyway tonight, I'm gonna send you an invitation in an OP fight. How long is it since your last op fight?
Not that long. Skulls has been dead for ages, but I have been to several since the last one I actually lead. The last being utterly mind-numbing, watching the hordes of jawas spam each other in and out of the UG, went to look for tanks and other people around the edges, but they also had butt-plugs, making soloing them somewhat fruitless. I left out of frustration/boredom/resignation.

Superbron
12-11-06, 18:46
Let's see what v2.2 will bring. :)

L0KI
12-11-06, 20:01
I started playing again a while ago...

Absolutely loved NC1. NC2 when I logged was WAAAAY too different. Too big a game for such a small population.

Anyway, I had problems with that crappy click2pay system, in that i paid for a month, then got cut off after 12 days. Cant even be arsed to sort the problem out. I was massively dissapointed with NC2.

Flame away, I dont care.
In my OPINION, what ruined Neocron was:

- Power armour for every class
- Random APU Damage
- DoY (Sorry, but its a poor design - and it was SO MUCH better everyone goin to P1/P2 after a fight :)
- Ruining ray guns..... riiiiiiight.
- Liberator now sounds like a pew pew gun. And looks stupid.

NC1>NC2 in my OPINION :p

I would pay for the game again if all this was changed, but sadly... it just bores me now. Im playing Face of Mankind and loving it ;)

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 20:04
Im playing Face of Mankind and loving it ;)
You will burn in hell young man.

BaDDaSS
12-11-06, 20:07
FoM was good in Beta, but they messed it up in retail tbh.

And whats with no free trial?

Allow it. NC>ALL :D;)

L0KI
12-11-06, 20:07
You will burn in hell young man.

Lol. It cant still be banned can it? surely not?

NC > FoM

FoM > NC2

oooooooh, now ill definately burn in hell....

Dribble Joy
12-11-06, 20:18
Nah not banned anymore.

Nidhogg
12-11-06, 20:45
Im playing Face of Mankind and loving it ;)
Now I know you're talking out of your arse! ;)

N

BaDDaSS
12-11-06, 21:01
Lmao, it's funny cos its true.

ROZZER187
13-11-06, 01:07
Lol. It cant still be banned can it? surely not?

NC > FoM

FoM > NC2

oooooooh, now ill definately burn in hell....

nc and nc2 > fom but i know what your saying nc was better than nc2 i miss the sYn days m8.

Fero
13-11-06, 06:43
@escape

I am the guy who could not resist on commenting fan boys like Jini and Giga.

I do remember some SS times, before most quit @ the start of NC2, and what’s left of SS joined FF. (Too bad nc2 turned out to be such a “cut” :/)
NC is a bit different now. You might realize that in future.
Welcome back. It is good to see a vet returning to check things out.

I read my own post and realized how confusing it was.
My bad for being quite vague in it.

escape
13-11-06, 08:36
@escape

I do remember some SS times, before most quit @ the start of NC2, and what’s left of SS joined FF. (Too bad nc2 turned out to be such a “cut” :/)
NC is a bit different now. You might realize that in future.
Welcome back. It is good to see a vet returning to check things out.

I read my own post and realized how confusing it was.
My bad for being quite vague in it.

lol :) thanks for the welcome mate. well the game i play is still based on the same thing as nc1 : aim shoot move aim shoot move, yeah indeed the xbows are quite... *ouch* but everythin has its remedy.