PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 2 contest on MMOsite.com

SnowCrash
08-11-06, 11:45
An exclusive contest on the MMO site "MMOsite.com" has just started today. What you need to do to win? Just sign up and have some luck! Learn more about this contest right here! (http://contest.mmosite.com/neocron2/forum_event/)

Pantho
08-11-06, 12:15
Old news :) -

Was on THN since yesterday :)

SnowCrash
08-11-06, 12:32
The contest just started today. They shot a bit too quickly then. ;)

CMaster
08-11-06, 12:48
Contest went active on MMO site yesterday - at least, all the pages were up saying the contest was running.

unreal
08-11-06, 12:57
It doesn't apply to existing accounts then? That's good, so that hopefully new players will get the free time and hopefully we'll get more Neocrack addicts. :p Nice bit of extra publicity too.

Edit: Or maybe not. I can barely see anything about the contest on their main page so it looks like to most people who don't already play Neocron and can't read this forum, it'll go unnoticed. news.mmosite.com seems to be down as well, so if there's anything there about it I can't see it. Any chance you could see if they'll advertise it on the main page Snowcrash?

giga191
08-11-06, 14:40
There's a news article for NC that says, the developers of neocron are cooperating with ferrari to make video games. 10T aren't the devs :\

Kierz
08-11-06, 17:24
Reward:

1st Prize: Three Month Free Accoun and a bonus ingame suprise
2nd Prize: Two Month Free Account and a bonus ingame suprise
3rd Prize: One Month Free Account and a bonus ingame suprisegive them woc discs :D

and w00t another +0.3%

Clive tombstone
08-11-06, 20:41
Hey, they have "music from NC" Ive never heard "Escape" before in NC. Seems like a lot of tracks Ive never heard before there.

Bonus prize?
Give em Copbot Rifles :D

PS-10cl should sell a NC soundtrack that would be awsome!

MuggleMind
08-11-06, 21:55
There's a news article for NC that says, the developers of neocron are cooperating with ferrari to make video games. 10T aren't the devs :\
Maybe the next version of the little red wheeler will have the legendary ferrari symbol at the front? Guess we'll all have to wait for 2.3 to find out!

Pantho
17-12-06, 06:32
Any idea on winners-

http://contest.mmosite.com/neocron2/forum_event/

404 error

Faid
17-12-06, 06:38
lol forgot I entered this, I may have won :eek:

a4nic8er
17-12-06, 08:07
1 2 3 4 5

Winner List

Congratulations for all the winners:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank MMOsite Nickname
1 Robinson
2 Razorclaw
3 Jomina