PDA

View Full Version : So yea, where can I

Jakobe
07-11-06, 09:11
Buy this new and improved boxset and activate my account without a credit card? I'm no longer an upstanding member of the community so I don't have fancy things like credit cards anymore.

And for anyone I used to know once upon a time. Hey.

Jakobe
07-11-06, 09:36
Yea I am back to terrorize since I got in a motorcycle wreck and am still recovering. See ya ingame, trail downloading now.

chiefwigam
07-11-06, 12:37
good luck, try western union quickpay option if u got a western union office near ur home

Rakanishu
07-11-06, 21:51
I purchased Neocron 2 on Ebay from somebody in the United Kingdom and it arrived here in the USA in about one week. I tried Click2Play with my VISA credit card but it would not allow me to do it.

So.. i sent an email to neocron support and they said if you cannot resolve the issue with Click2Play, send us the game CD Key number to prove you bought the game.

I did that, and they sent me a password and username and now I am playing the game, you get four free weeks of gameplay from buying the boxed verison of Neocron 2.

After the free 4 weeks of gameplay are over, how do I pay? Well, I HOPE they have new payment options because I will not be using Click2Play. Let's pray they have new payment options that will accept our VISA credit cards by the end of this year.

Or you can try Pay by Cash, which works for some people

Jakobe
08-11-06, 23:23
Well thats frusterating :(