PDA

View Full Version : Idea - Enter veh feature

SizZLeR
06-11-06, 13:03
When i was driving aorund in my rhino yesterday with a gunner and 2 hackers, we all got really annoyed with the system for entering the veh.

First of all i had to permit my teammates to enter, then the seat listing u chose from, is so small making it actually hard to target with the mouse, especially when u r in a hurry. (Its actually a really huge problem when u run the game in 1600x1200)..

We thought of maybe it shd be so the driver could activate some sort of "auto-permit" feature that would allow any teammate to enter the veh or something like that.

Also have the seat list UI made larger, maybe have it consisting of a set of large buttons that each represents each seat in the veh so u r actually able to get it right in the first go when u r getting ur ass fried by a mob and having grass all around u that makes your mouse lag.

Glok
06-11-06, 13:09
We thought of maybe it shd be so the driver could activate some sort of "auto-permit" feature that would allow any teammate to enter the veh or something like that.That's a great idea! 5* tbh ;)

Jodo
06-11-06, 14:42
Signed
At least give us the big buttons.

BaDDaSS
06-11-06, 16:04
Agreed, love the idea. This has always been a problem

Dribble Joy
06-11-06, 16:38
Big buttons yes, as for auto-allow, dunno. Would have to be very ease to change, not just at the ASG, otherwise it would be a pain when you are hunting and some goit just jumps in or you're at an OP fight or something.

CMaster
06-11-06, 17:34
Team don't need permission?

Argent
07-11-06, 00:11
What do you think the "lock seats" button was supposed to do?

CMaster
07-11-06, 00:16
What do you think the "lock seats" button was supposed to do?
It stops you getting request spammed. MM, TCPA tags...

Faid
07-11-06, 02:54
Excellent idea, I hate fataling and having to scramble to get back in the vehicle before im roasted to death.

Funny to hear it on vent though - "let me in, let me in, let me in quick." "I'm trying, Im trying." :lol: