PDA

View Full Version : I'm back :)

Assimilator
06-11-06, 09:10
Just resubbed.

I think I'll create a Pro City char now... The Dome's depressing (and seeing how I no longer have any more clan members playing with me :( )

So, how's SXR? They're TT right? Or any active CA clans about?

Send those clan invites ahoy! :D

tarasm
06-11-06, 09:18
WB ;)

woot first post

escape
06-11-06, 09:28
Just resubbed.

I think I'll create a Pro City char now... The Dome's depressing (and seeing how I no longer have any more clan members playing with me :( )

So, how's SXR? They're TT right? Or any active CA clans about?

Send those clan invites ahoy! :D

if ur any good stay anti city :) there are way too many city clans, FF is kinda dieing. so me and some friends will go TG and start an clan there, and u might get an invite ;)

and from what i seen SXR peeps aint so happy about pvping 1v1 :D they rather come in packs :)

unreal
06-11-06, 09:31
Another one returns. Welcome back. :cool:

SXR are Biotech and I think they've been Biotech all the time I've been playing (since NC2 beta). Guess they were Tangent in NC1. Quite a few of them around. :)

escape
06-11-06, 09:33
Another one returns. Welcome back. :cool:

SXR are Biotech and I think they've been Biotech all the time I've been playing (since NC2 beta). Guess they were Tangent in NC1. Quite a few of them around. :)

i think they where CA or smth like that :) neways i never liked SXR

Assimilator
06-11-06, 11:17
I was originally planning on making a City runner simply because I don't like the Dome that much (never did ever since moving from TH as a FA back in NC1).

I don't mind starting over... It'll give me something to do.

I guess at this point I just want to have some fun as a pro-city. Since I never did do much of that back in NC1.

So, any good recommendations for Pro-City clans?

@ Escape:

I know most of the vets / l337 players are anti-City. It's just an aesthetics choice this time to go Pro. Not like I hate anti-city peepz or anything :D

escape
06-11-06, 11:29
I was originally planning on making a City runner simply because I don't like the Dome that much (never did ever since moving from TH as a FA back in NC1).

I don't mind starting over... It'll give me something to do.

I guess at this point I just want to have some fun as a pro-city. Since I never did do much of that back in NC1.

So, any good recommendations for Pro-City clans?

@ Escape:

I know most of the vets / l337 players are anti-City. It's just an aesthetics choice this time to go Pro. Not like I hate anti-city peepz or anything :D

as you wish :) prolly u gonna start to hate us in the end :P