PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Bat-shit crazy dreams from the noggin of DJ

Dribble Joy
03-11-06, 17:16
I don't tend to have vivid dreams that often, but last night I had several.
Alas the shorter one I can't remember now, but the other two I do.

The (slightly less wierd) shorter one went as follows:

For some reason I am part of the SG:1 team. We are on this planet ruled by this bloke who's name I can't exactly remember, began with A, Archivon or something, though he looked exactly like Ronald McDonald.
The bloke who played Lt. Kim from Voyager was also part of the team, though he had been infected with Ronald's nano-machine stuff and was slowly turning into one of his henchmen.
After a massive fight and pile up on this high-tech motorway involving a steamtrain, we decide to go after Ronald and attack his palace.
I find some test-tubes of various stuff that I think might be usefull.
At this point Kim finally turns and me and him have this big fight. I've got this wierd plasma gun, that vaporises big chunks out of him, but he just keeps regenerating. Eventually I pour a Potion of Clarity (D&D/Neverwinter Nights players may know about that) over his head and his face burns up.
We then attack the palace and Trevor Reed (UK people may know who he is) appears as a hologram, telling us he'll help by crashing his spaceship (which looks just like a mech) into it.
This doesn't work as Ronald's powers are too great and though the palace is half destroyed, he's fine.
Alas the dream ends there.

The second one involves NC... kinda.
For some reason, the means that you connect to NC (or at least I do) is via the warheads on the rockets mounted on our ride-on lawn mower. With the character info stored within.
Unfortunately these got stolen from the gits in the council estate next door.
I'm going ape as they are going to fire the rockets off as fireworks in the evening, killing off DJ.
At the bottom of the garden there's this stand-off between the police and the people from the council estate. There's a reporter there and I'm pleading my story to her but she doesn't care, silly bint.
I then go up the a police man there, explaining the value of my account and DJ, but he doesn't believe me that the rockets contain them. I plead with him to get them back, talking about how I've played for about 4 years and it will all go.
Eventually he relents and they raid the place, I get the rockets back and I put them back on the lawn-mower and I can play NC again.

Glok
03-11-06, 17:20
hehehehe those sound like great dreams. Just my kind of thing. :D

blackpheonix
03-11-06, 22:34
i wouldnt want nc to fatal teh warhead may blow :p

CMaster
03-11-06, 22:45
The second one involves NC... kinda.
For some reason, the means that you connect to NC (or at least I do) is via the warheads on the rockets mounted on our ride-on lawn mower. With the character info stored within.
Unfortunately these got stolen from the gits in the council estate next door.
I'm going ape as they are going to fire the rockets off as fireworks in the evening, killing off DJ.
At the bottom of the garden there's this stand-off between the police and the people from the council estate. There's a reporter there and I'm pleading my story to her but she doesn't care, silly bint.
I then go up the a police man there, explaining the value of my account and DJ, but he doesn't believe me that the rockets contain them. I plead with him to get them back, talking about how I've played for about 4 years and it will all go.
Eventually he relents and they raid the place, I get the rockets back and I put them back on the lawn-mower and I can play NC again.

I LOLed. Hard.

unreal
03-11-06, 23:07
I then go up the a police man thereI hope noone was watching when you entered the police man. :wtf: :confused: o_O

PS. I know you were meant to say 'to' instead of 'the'. :rolleyes:

ashley watts
05-11-06, 02:17
And to think Bitter old farts still have these dreams...Frightening i tell yer!

Snedex
29-11-06, 01:30
:wtf:Oh dear god ... "up the policeman"?!

[TgR]KILLER
29-11-06, 13:38
dj.. get yourself checked over pls :(

GOD OF HELL
29-11-06, 14:24
Teh GOD must comment on such a story.

The first one was very nice. Killing Mcdonalds at there palace, nicely done. I am a Neverwinter Nights/DD fanatic myself, and I know exactly the use of Potion of Clarity(Kim probably deserved it). I hope you and the SG-1 team were able to succeed in the mission, it seems in most of all the different seasons each episode ment huge risk on the line. I hope this evil man was stopped.

The story about the stolen rockets just has me clueless. I am doing a self-rofl mixed with a wtfzorz on the side. On one end your trying to save your account and get back to playing, on the other end your a twisted freak trying to convince a reported and it isn't working and finally get to convince a police offer someone is going to blow up your character and you would know because you have 4 years of experience.

Wow, this is some crazy shit/good read. The fact you can remember ANY of this just stuns me. Mix in the fact that you remember that vividly is scary. I have had a few dreams related to NC and some that involved killing someone, I just always forget the plot and scenes....

Nicely done dreamer, you deserve your ice cream and crazy pills for today.