PDA

View Full Version : Wazzaaaaaaaaa !!!!

escape
02-11-06, 10:47
as said in the new runners corner, me and cyl0n are gettin back and formin a clan under TG. who else's alive in here besides lore and dxdef ?

Pantho
02-11-06, 10:55
PANTHOOOOOOO
hmm alot tbh.... not listing all lol

escape
02-11-06, 10:58
hehhee sxr still alive ? :D good to see that

Pantho
02-11-06, 11:24
heh, Were actually at war with half of Pro city atm -

escape
02-11-06, 11:26
what big clans are now in NC ?

Masentaja
02-11-06, 11:35
Freedom Force, After Dark , Death Row, D*O*Y ?

Dunno :E

escape
02-11-06, 11:37
ff and dark :D kewt... and about how many peeps on terra ?

unreal
02-11-06, 11:44
Reactivate and find out. It'll be the CurrentPopulation+1. ;)

Pantho
02-11-06, 11:44
ff and dark :D kewt... and about how many peeps on terra ?

bout 16% peek pop

hmm

After Dark, are not the same -

there Tangent -

And are takign ally ops, and being asses atm :) -

SXR
DOY
Phoenix
After Dark
FF

The main 5 clans

Phoenix arnt "to" active tho

escape
02-11-06, 11:51
Reactivate and find out. It'll be the CurrentPopulation+1. ;)

when precious NC support will answer my email there will be currentpopulation+2 :)

Pantho
02-11-06, 12:04
when precious NC support will answer my email there will be currentpopulation+2 :)

What is your precious E-mail.

Unless its payment problems, we may be help to help

-edit, Read teh other thread

My advice, try putting the closest country in . :)

escape
02-11-06, 12:08
What is your precious E-mail.

Unless its payment problems, we may be help to help

-edit, Read teh other thread

My advice, try putting the closest country in . :)

i doubt will work if im using an credit card..

Pantho
02-11-06, 12:16
i doubt will work if im using an credit card..

never now till you try :)

escape
02-11-06, 13:04
never now till you try :)

not working

Glok
02-11-06, 13:15
cy is coming back? Tell him hybrids are dead and soon KK are turning monks into gimps. :p

Oh.. hi. :)

escape
02-11-06, 13:21
cy is coming back? Tell him hybrids are dead and soon KK are turning monks into gimps. :p

Oh.. hi. :)

dont worry he can still whoop ass with any other typo char ;)

jini
02-11-06, 14:53
dont worry he can still whoop ass with any other typo char ;)
That would be crossbow PEs, as they enlarge magazine at 25% and they boost another 25% in damage

escape
02-11-06, 14:56
That would be crossbow PEs, as they enlarge magazine at 25% and they boost another 25% in damage

thank you precious but yer talkin to a T A N K here :D PEs are .. pfff...

pabz
02-11-06, 14:59
as said in the new runners corner, me and cyl0n are gettin back and formin a clan under TG. who else's alive in here besides lore and dxdef ?

Cylons playing on kaz's chars ?

jini
02-11-06, 15:03
thank you precious but yer talkin to a T A N K here :D PEs are .. pfff...
its never late :p, besides terra needs more xbow pes :rolleyes:

escape
02-11-06, 15:05
Cylons playing on kaz's chars ?

dont think so, we both need to reactivate our own thingies

escape
02-11-06, 15:06
its never late :p, besides terra needs more xbow pes :rolleyes:

if u wanna own with a PE u gotta drug ur arse all day long.. wich is kinda lame :) never liked ingame drugz. they make me drool :D

Dribble Joy
02-11-06, 15:08
Mwahahaha!!

Falk Keegan
02-11-06, 15:18
Owning with a PE without using drugs is certainly possible. Just use an old Pain Easer / Libby Setup (my noDrug PainEaser PE for example, pm for link) and aim well.
HC Tanks (Redflash or Beast + XRRP are some kind of must have solo) need more drugs to be as competetive as a PE imho. And MC Tanks and APUs are not a real class...

Glok
02-11-06, 15:18
if u wanna own with a PE u gotta drug ur arse all day long.. wich is kinda lame :) never liked ingame drugz. they make me drool :DYou might like to know that everyone and his dog drugs to the nuts now... even monks and some tanks.

unreal
02-11-06, 15:23
Well, a Monk would only need either a Nightspider or Redflash if it has a somewhat gimped setup, compare that to the average Spy. 3 drugs at once are usually a requirement unless you're OP fighting which means you can forget the Nightspider. ;)

escape
02-11-06, 15:27
You might like to know that everyone and his dog drugs to the nuts now... even monks and some tanks.

lol... that sux arse. *sex*

anyway i hope that with 2.2 version more oldskool gonna show up.. i really miss the old NC

Glok
02-11-06, 15:27
Before I changed my monk he had a moveon, str spine 1, and drugged xstrong (for gamma head, arm, and foot), whiteflash and para forte... now he drugs red+whiteflash for his rifle. But I'm a freak so..

pabz
02-11-06, 15:28
I only pop a red sometimes, on my tank. This is because I get para spammed and dbed so many times. I take anti- db/para drugs and get a drugflash. Redflash helps to take away the pain for a while. :angel:

escape
02-11-06, 15:28
Before I changed my monk he had a moveon, str spine 1, and drugged xstrong 9for gamma head, arm, and foot), whiteflash and para forte... now he drugs red+whiteflash for his rifle. But I'm a freak so..

monk with rifle ?? lmao.. yes u are a freak :D

Glok
02-11-06, 15:36
anyway i hope that with 2.2 version more oldskool gonna show up.. i really miss the old NCI hope so too... I stayed off drugs until it just wasn't worth it anymore to try to... balancing is supposed to make mid-high level weapons viable again.. and take them away from PEs.. I getting used to drugging all the time now on my combat chars tho so maybe I'll just stay hooked after. :D

Dribble Joy
02-11-06, 15:37
A PPU can't use mid/high, unless you are getting +50 dex from somewhere...

And PEs are only probably going to use the very top weapons, which they never used to use back in the day.

Glok
02-11-06, 15:38
A PPU can't use mid/high, unless you are getting +50 dex from somewhere...I made a TL70 plasmarifle/PPU setup but it needs a 3 min drug. :p

Dribble Joy
02-11-06, 15:40
Ugh....

Glok
02-11-06, 15:48
Ugh....:D

OK let's stop with the thread hijack lol.

escape
02-11-06, 15:52
bwahahah :D i remember that twat Centuri from NDA he always used to drop my spy first in OP fights with an mean 5 slot Pain Easer.. the fucker used to have all types of PEs fully moded full artifact 8|

Pantho
02-11-06, 16:59
lol

a Pain easer used by a spy.... or a PE for that matter...

Is a thing of the past

jini
02-11-06, 19:14
yea, at least make it TSU...

Drakoh
02-11-06, 19:55
sup esc ;)

this threads reminded me when we had PE tanks ;)

fuck i miss my libby tank :(

im gonna grab cy when i see him on icq

ROZZER187
02-11-06, 21:53
bout 16% peek pop

SXR
DOY
Phoenix
After Dark
FF

The main 5 clans

you missed deathrow which are active....im guessing its because you dont like them though :D

anywayz welcome back escape

escape
02-11-06, 21:58
you missed deathrow which are active....im guessing its because you dont like them though :D

anywayz welcome back escape

thanx :D

escape
02-11-06, 21:59
sup esc ;)

this threads reminded me when we had PE tanks ;)

fuck i miss my libby tank :(

im gonna grab cy when i see him on icq

yo yo :D bwahahah yeah... but more pwnage i did with my tank when was with libbie too :D :D :D

NAPPER
03-11-06, 00:46
bout 16% peek pop

hmm

After Dark, are not the same -

there Tangent -

And are takign ally ops, and being asses atm :) -

SXR
DOY
Phoenix
After Dark
FF

The main 5 clans

you have forgot deathrow dude
shit sorry i just read the frist page lol
welcome back and please dont become a ff fanboy like every other fucker

Kierz
03-11-06, 00:50
as said in the new runners corner, me and cyl0n are gettin back and formin a clan under TG. who else's alive in here besides lore and dxdef ?be something other than TG ;> it's what everyone else does

Faid
03-11-06, 02:31
lol become a DR fanboy instead just like everyone else :D

Pantho
03-11-06, 07:05
no, i just forgot to but DR in, sorry

escape
03-11-06, 08:41
be something other than TG ;> it's what everyone else does

lol guys :D i was one of the leaders of GEF (Guardian Elite Forces) wich PWNT Pluto like 1 year before FF ever existed :) so even if i whould want to i couldnt become a FF "fan boy". and yeah we where TG

solling
03-11-06, 10:57
rawr Snake eye started playing again , i think u talked to him alrdy , memphis if u remember him he was a pimp dood, rjn started again he was old sxr i think , maybee u remember klesk ? also old FF dood and Ss for a couple weeks to i think, jason schnider wich was FF, think smokey started again to ? to bad he is not playing tank anymore tho all monk and xbow :D thats what i remember from old pluto prolly more , hell prolly even more in FF but i cant remember atm come ingame see if u can find more :p

escape
03-11-06, 11:07
rawr Snake eye started playing again , i think u talked to him alrdy , memphis if u remember him he was a pimp dood, rjn started again he was old sxr i think , maybee u remember klesk ? also old FF dood and Ss for a couple weeks to i think, jason schnider wich was FF, think smokey started again to ? to bad he is not playing tank anymore tho all monk and xbow :D thats what i remember from old pluto prolly more , hell prolly even more in FF but i cant remember atm come ingame see if u can find more :p

i whould if i could dude.. got problems with the fucking click2pay thing. they say my CC nomber is invalid :( happy to see there are some old fukers in :) hope i get in touch with evileye in some way... maybe we dragg him back in too. if anyone has his contacts lemme know.