PDA

View Full Version : Discussion - soulight Gain.

Pantho
30-10-06, 14:53
ok, dont close this one as well please. Cant we at least discuse this -

Snowcrash/Niddhog.. you state easy and fast ways to get soulight through Terminal Missions...

ok...

HOW!

Explain how, where for anti and pro, and how to do it without running into a gaurd.. Also -

The gaurds follow through stealth on anything below -32 (-16 doy).

ALSO! Just to add, Lotek Neutron does not have ONE faction that is not RED Sympathy.

How would you suggest he does "Rat Missions"... He has -50/-90 in all apart from his own faction, thats only -99....

solid-rock
30-10-06, 15:06
If we are not alowed to kill the npc's for SLand symp gains why whas an SL and symp gain added to them? The symp and SL gain whas removed from them and then added back in. One would reckon this whas beacouse it whas completely legal to kill them for SL.

pabz
30-10-06, 15:11
Why make npcs killable anyway then? (In the first place)

solid-rock
30-10-06, 15:16
Immersion i supose. It kinda breaks the illusion if you keep shooting at someone and they dont die. Like the shopkeepers...

[ edited ]

Pantho
30-10-06, 15:16

Epic Missions!...

Jade and the others in NC used to kill soulight, until they changed them -

But if we wasnt allowed to kill the Anti city ones and Employee's then why not change them...

Why make them give SL!..

KK will probly close every thread to avoid discusing this issue - I hope this is not the case

silent000
30-10-06, 15:17
Well im just gunna use symp bitches, and TBh if a Gm comes up to me and says wtf....ima say ur fault this happens now

pabz
30-10-06, 15:18
Why make them give SL!..

Exactly

Falk Keegan
30-10-06, 15:19
Balancing by getting rid of PvP.

solid-rock
30-10-06, 15:19
You guys are repeating me... stop it!

numb
30-10-06, 15:24

Yes, or why not have the NPCs flagged so you cant gain soul light instead of telling players they are exploiting if they do something which to me seems perfectly legal (although in NC1 for the epics it did seem a bit dodgy how you could go into a HQ and slaughter all the employees to get your -99 to 50, if you can still do that then it's a bug that's been around for the life of neocron itself).

RogerRamjet
30-10-06, 15:31
So, killing players is an exploit, killing NPCs is an exploit.

Why the hell have you guys went back on your word over a topic that was dealt with months ago?

pabz
30-10-06, 15:34
I think your maxim covers that aspect

Glok
30-10-06, 15:35
Just make the respawn time on them really long. Sucks if you need the NPC for other reasons and some red SL dude has just killed them all but... can we not kill mobs next? :o

silent000
30-10-06, 15:37
I wudnt mind be able to pay off the bounty on ur head aka SL like says -100 SL wud cost u alot of money....maybe 5 mil? and then decreases accroding to ur broken SL

SorkZmok
30-10-06, 15:41
So, killing players is an exploit, killing NPCs is an exploit.

Why the hell have you guys went back on your word over a topic that was dealt with months ago?
Roger! I cant send you messages over msn, dammit. :(

Kierz
30-10-06, 15:43
k... with these new rules im gonna start going to caves and running into ppls barrels making them lose soullight, then im gonna follow the bitches on the ncpd list to make sure they get it back the stupidly long/boring way, if they try to kill npcs ill get them banned. fair as fuck?

SorkZmok
30-10-06, 15:46
k... with these new rules im gonna start going to caves and running into ppls barrels making them lose soullight, then im gonna follow the bitches on the ncpd list to make sure they get it back the stupidly long/boring way, if they try to kill npcs ill get them banned. fair as fuck?
Following KKs rules this is absolutely allowed. Woo for griefing. Can't believe KK managed to once again fuck people over so bad. :lol:

Nidhogg
30-10-06, 15:49
Sure, if you don't mind following them for griefing.

N

pabz
30-10-06, 15:50
This is where toilet duck would of ruled.

silent000
30-10-06, 15:51

N

What else will we all do for fun these days?

Kierz
30-10-06, 15:56

Ndepends if you'd ban me for griefing =p

numb
30-10-06, 15:58
depends if you'd ban me for griefing =p

Would we need to get screen shots of you jumping into a barrel and then screenshots of you taking screen shots in order to get you banned? :)

Pantho
30-10-06, 15:59

N

CA Copbot clan!

your only hunting them off the NCPD like it askes...

But you find them exploiting, so you must report this in ooc, to KK!

-

Roleplay sucks at time, but thats no where near Griefing nid -

And you already stated we are allowed to make people lose SL on purpose..

send 2/3 tradeskillers into chaos to lose SL!.... 2 x APU 2 x PPU outside....

some free Tank shit and Holy Lightnings there guys...

silent000
30-10-06, 16:00
It aint my fault im low level and my first time playing this game dont ban me for thinking a 'barrel' heals and gives me buffs

solid-rock
30-10-06, 16:00
So what are we suposed to do? Runing aggie missions for SL takes even longer than AFKing it off and with the curent state of the city SL loss is gunna be a pretty common ocourence. And these new SL missions i have certainly never heard off.

Kierz
30-10-06, 16:01
Would we need to get screen shots of you jumping into a barrel and then screenshots of you taking screen shots in order to get you banned? :)Neocron2: Dome of york - the game where screenshotting your enemy gets them banned

silent000
30-10-06, 16:03
Fuck para! Fuck devvys! Fuck HLs!!!

I have F12 :D

Kierz
30-10-06, 16:05
can we change it so everyone has a camera in their inv which they need to draw to screenshot ppl. you'd be running around with a camera in ur hands and everyone would run for their lives to avoid getting banned =]

solid-rock
30-10-06, 16:08
can we change it so everyone has a camera in their inv which they need to draw to screenshot ppl. you'd be running around with a camera in ur hands and everyone would run for their lives to avoid getting banned =]

Lol camera of doom. Instantly ends any opwar :P.

Kierz
30-10-06, 16:12
GM's need a bantool as well, photographers running around with GMs following them with their ban gun zapping people out of game after they've been screenied

Nidhogg
30-10-06, 16:14
Let me clarify. I said he could do that if he didn't mind being banned for griefing himself.

This is obviously a non topic because this is about the third or fourth thread that has just collected spam.

Thread closed. You know the rule now and you've proven that there's no meaningful discussion to be had, so please don't make another.

N