PDA

View Full Version : the missions in th

NAPPER
30-10-06, 14:20
you have to have a ppu or your going to die or a hyb or 9 hours to spare tbh

its fucking right hard can you please add something to the game that allows you to get symp quicker or when 2.2 comes and you have the accounts that have free time but the players that play these accounts will not stay
alot of them dont even read the forums

soooooo please make it easy please

pabz
30-10-06, 14:28
Or reset all to what it was before

jini
30-10-06, 14:40
How about introducing a probation system. The first time one is losing his SL then he regains it by killing one aggressor per mission and gains 10 SL points, while entering some kind of "probation"
If he breaches his probation he has to kill 2 or 3 aggressors per mission and each mission now gives 5 SL. Next time more, for less SL and so on...
In my opinion we should punish he, who breaches his "probation", because
there are many times one risks losing SL, from forgetting to team to accidentally getting hurt from barrels.

SnowCrash
30-10-06, 14:42
You can also increase your soullight by doing simple terminal missions or by killing enemy runners. These TH missions are just to increase your sympathy to a specific faction.

Cadgar
30-10-06, 14:48
You can also increase your soullight by doing simple terminal missions or by killing enemy runners. These TH missions are just to increase your sympathy to a specific faction.

yeah and when you have negative fraction symp you need them. oh wait, never thought of that ?

Pantho
30-10-06, 14:48

Yes, but how does say a Pure APU get soulight....

Every Citycom near Mobs has gaurds around it -

also, what happens when you some random idiot runs into you Barrel at Chaos Caves.

Is that poor player expected to wait of SL for a day or 2?

He is gonna be thinking, wow What a game.... I get to be AFK in Techheaven because someone tried to make me lose soulight, and get my belt...

Neally
30-10-06, 14:53
It's a bad news, PvP has gone wrong some time ago, old SL system was fine, the new one isn't so good, and I don't know why killing NPC should be an exploit.

I know i'm one of those people who are "never happy", but PvP in Neocron really needs to change, and i'm not talking about balancing.

*what about those people who like to kill lot of NPC to feel uber, or just because they don't like Neocorn/Anti ^^*

John Bushido
best thing would be to patch it back to pre Evo 2.1 lvl, it wasnt perfect, but it was not that "created from a lobotomized retard" bullshit as it is by now

SorkZmok
You can also increase your soullight by doing simple terminal missions or by killing enemy runners. These TH missions are just to increase your sympathy to a specific faction.Simple terminal missions increase sl very slowly while killing one person in the wrong place can drop your SL easily by over 50.

And with a population that low and most people having PPUs stuck up their asses AND most people leveling in warzones where you do NOT gain SL or anything it is pretty much impossible to fix SL by killing enemy runners.

That new announcement with the completely fucked up SL system is by far the worst decision KK have made in ages. o_O

Why not just disable pvp damage at all and have everyone be friends and pve all day. :mad:

I understand that there is a problem with ally pking but this is the worst solution to it that one couldve thought of. Seriously. This will drive more people away than it will bring back. Or whatever your intention was. You just not only stopped ally pking, you pretty much fucked over pvp in general.

And with this, griefing got even easier. Get crap spells, epic guns, ambush leveling groups. Gank them, hack belts, do not care about SL. They fight back? Poor guys, they just ruined their own game. Because now they cant do shit apart from running stupid missions praying not to get pked and have their belts stolen. Yay KK. Great move.

pabz
30-10-06, 15:02
*Votes for old system to return

unreal
30-10-06, 15:04
Indeed SorkZmok. I don't know of anyone who would enjoy wasting a day doing repetitive and boring missions to regain their SL/symp. Particularly if something like what Pantho described occurs. It now seems as though Reakktor are trying to force people to run around The Wastelands all day.

City Sectors - Only people you can kill are Neutrals/Allies and you get severely punished. Enemies can't invade City Sectors because CopBots paraspam the living crap out of you, so therefore unless people are hiding at the DRE HQ in Plaza 3 and whoring inside it when they're low on health, no anti-city will ever be able to raid Neocron. Because of this, noone ever even tries.

Relatively speaking, Dome of York is the same, but most of the sectors are generally larger and allow you to move about somewhat more freely, but there's usually still a guard around every corner.

Clearly another bad decision. Shame everyone but Reakktor can see it. Population will tell. :(

Pantho
30-10-06, 15:07
Well.... Snowcrash... The voices.... The Voices

http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats_files/voices.jpg

edit

@ Pabz, you wanna see the cat i post if they get it right...... Not used it yet

pabz
30-10-06, 15:08
That made me "lol"

Glok
30-10-06, 15:28
I have a kitty too!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/WTH.jpg

WTH????

edit: Oh yeah.. can we still kill NPCs for epics or? :confused:

Nidhogg
30-10-06, 15:40
I'll allow at most one discussion on this topic. Since this one has turned into spam, thread closed. Continue the discussion on the other thread, but keep the spam out of it.

N