PDA

View Full Version : Nid/Triv/God Check plz, Is this a exploit!

Pantho
30-10-06, 06:54
Killing Enemy Players/NPC's -

Now, forgive me, but wouldnt NCPD in a Roleplay state give a reward for killing NPC's and Gaurds... say +5 Soulight -

Some1 today was contacted by a GM, saying this wasnt allowed... (Killing FA NPC's)-

Now, back in Skull/Fetish days after many members of both clans., caught Symp bitching... We was told to risk out items and lives to kill NPC's for soulight, by KK officials... or not to kill allies but w/e :p -

So Nid/Trive/God(Chenoa is god tbh) -

Can we Kill enemy Faction NPC's for soulight.

Dogface
30-10-06, 07:04
Yes.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Apocalypsox
30-10-06, 07:18
i honestly do not see anything against it...and if a KK official told you it was fine, then they can duke it out among themselves and then put a new official ruley thing on the launcher stating it. Till then, You cant tell me i cant kill NPCs, cause to me Launchers and some dope standing in DoY city center are identical, except how many 7.62 shells to the head it will take to kill em.

unreal
30-10-06, 07:18
If that's now classed as exploiting why are those NPC's left in that state? That's one of many things I don't understand about Reakktor. They have many rules/policies whichall go out the window when changes are made/content is added. Like this for example:
Shooting enemies from a spot where you can not take any damage (known as safespots).Regants Legacy? Area MC5? Ceres Labs?

Cadgar
30-10-06, 07:23
we had the same thread few days ago

Fakt ist, KK liest es und wird zu gegebener Zeit an gegebener Stelle wenn nötig auch was dazu posten.

Jedoch ist wohl einigen nicht aufgefallen, daß der 1. Thread ne ganze zeitlang aufgebelieben ist - wir schließen nicht immer sofort, sondern haben ein Auge drauf. Der Thread lief auf völlig falsche Bahnen, musste heftigst editiert und letztendlich doch geclosed werden. Wenn man beim Thema bleibt und nicht gegen die Regeln verstößt ist das gar nicht nötig.

Wie gesagt, KK hat das Thema gelesen und wird sich garantiert auch damit beschäftigen.

Ich lasse den Thread jetzt _vorerst_ auf, wird hier gespammt oder ein Schritt wieder in die falsche Richtung gelenkt, ist auch dieser zu und es wird keinen weiteren mehr geben.

Over and out,

Chen

/edit: Eingangspost editiert und anderen Threadtitel gegeben für letzten Versuch

short translation: kk will say something to this topic when the feel like its time.

you wont get any official answer if its allowed or not until then, and most threads get closed...

Pantho
30-10-06, 07:24
Well, the NPC's Can defend themselves....

Its not like you cant die doing this, you get shot by them, and they get shot by you -

Also, they are surrounded by gaurds....

LiL T
30-10-06, 07:28
So when someone loses a crap load of SL due to a bug while lvling with drones, or they hit someone by accident with AOE and they lose all their SL. How do they then fix their SL humm? Sit it out in TH maybe, or run some missions Fucking yeah ok... :rolleyes:

Seriously if you want people to play this game, then fix this crap.

Supercat
30-10-06, 07:38
lol pantho started this thread cause we killed them and then kiled npcs lawl, we were then approached by a gm trainee sayin it was an exploit, when we then asked to speak to the supervising official the trainee gm logged off, so gg pantho try harder and even i contacted another gm who said as far as he knows nothing is wrong with it.... gg no re fool.

Pantho
30-10-06, 08:08
Maybe you should get your facts straight -

I always go there to get SL, but not today... Tell me please which one of my chars was there?..

Like i stated above a GM told some1 today thats its a exploit....

Chimp
30-10-06, 08:09
So when someone loses a crap load of SL due to a bug while lvling with drones, or they hit someone by accident with AOE and they lose all their SL. How do they then fix their SL humm? Sit it out in TH maybe, or run some missions Fucking yeah ok... :rolleyes:

Seriously if you want people to play this game, then fix this crap.
amen! FIX THIS CRAP holy bejesus.. use your friggin heads KK.

Pantho
30-10-06, 08:12
Supercat your client isnt even working, so stop talking out ya arse,

And yea sorry i was there at about 11pm on kiltiky, and that was nothing to do with DR. Or the times your talking about

NAPPER
30-10-06, 08:23
Supercat your client isnt even working, so stop talking out ya arse,

And yea sorry i was there at about 11pm on kiltiky, and that was nothing to do with DR. Or the times your talking about

if you say you wasnt there then how you know its about dr

Supercat
30-10-06, 08:49
my clients working ya cock knocker its to reactivate an acc thats not

Drakoh
30-10-06, 09:54
[Edit] *cough* erm...

Darq[Terra]
30-10-06, 10:24
I don't know for certain which NPCs are being referred to, but all I've got to say is that is required in some Epic missions that you seek out and kill NPCs from a certain faction, which pretty much gives you the answer, I suppose.

SorkZmok
30-10-06, 12:08
Why should that be an exploit? The npcs can shoot back, right?

What i dont get is that on mars KK put a load of extra copbots in via1. If you compare how easy it is to get SL back up in the FA sector compared to via 1 i really dont get that.

But thats how it goes. Doy ppl keep raiding p2? Bang, more copbots the other day. Same thing with fixing SL in via 2 i guess. o_O

giga191
30-10-06, 12:34
@snowcrash's announcement

So why did you make them give SL? :wtf:

SnowCrash
30-10-06, 12:37
For any further information regarding this topic, please have a look at this announcement (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136373).