PDA

View Full Version : Why can't things be straightened out?

theomega
30-10-06, 02:40
I was an ex-player who just came back. So, I go to login and the password I had forgotten over the past two years. So, I send a help ticket to the account@neocron.com. I sent this message Thursday, got a reply Sunday night. So, I had to wait 3 days, fine, I had to wait 3 weeks once for Click2pay and is the reason why I left.
Back to the subject, I wait three days, and they send a message wanting to know what account I am talking about. I clearly stated it three times in the e-mail I had sent them on Thursday, and they lock out the account on Sunday(thanks).
Another major problem I faced was I didn't have the information to login to my e-mail I had setup for the account, I eventually got it by calling the old company I had once used and got the password changed. I then login to the e-mail I used for the game and seen it on Saturday. So, I log in on Saturday night to see my account, and it was up. It was late so, I went to be bed.
I log in today, and my account is frozen and unable to log in too. So now, I probably have to wait another week or so for the account support to figure out what is going on, and I ask the simple question...
Why Can't things be straightened out?

theomega
30-10-06, 02:41
I guess getting an ex-player to come is tough, I mean scaring them out of wanting to come back seems to be the strategy to take...I am upset to say the least.

Pantho
30-10-06, 04:54
you wouldnt be moaning if this was some guy trying to steal your account

and they did it to check its not fraud would you :)

Dogface
30-10-06, 06:54
Ha yeah, C2P probably make it near impossible to steal an account, someone would probably just give up trying to change the payment info in the end :p

theomega
30-10-06, 12:44
Well god damn. They fixed it in less then a day. I give them a ton of credit. I honestly can not believe they fixed an account problem in less then 24 hours. This must be a good week or something...

BAMF
02-11-06, 22:06
Ha yeah, C2P probably make it near impossible to steal an account, someone would probably just give up trying to change the payment info in the end :p

someone can steal the account without having to change the payment setup. (Simply changing the password, then contact info) THAT they could do AFTER they steal it...

remember kids, never keep your password common. A randomly generated word composed by your 4 year old sister would be perfect.

darkhub
27-11-06, 00:52
[ edited ]

phoenixblu11
05-12-06, 01:42
[ edited ]

gideon
05-12-06, 01:49
^Nice ad.....Shame they dont even supply services for NC lmfao, Jokers!