PDA

View Full Version : login for accout

Supercat
30-10-06, 01:48
erm im having problems logging on an acc to reactivate it i think there something wrong with the login seein that i type in user and pass and it just goes back blank and doesnt log in

Supercat
30-10-06, 01:55
hello gm help needed here

YA5
30-10-06, 02:16
mail account@neocron.com ?

sometimes an reactivatete Acc needs to rest 12h ... why ever ...
u will be able to login again after that time ... :angel:

Supercat
30-10-06, 02:20
nope dude i tried loggin on my active accs as well to chk the payments when they expire and same shi, just type in user and pass and it clears again

YA5
30-10-06, 02:24
ah okay ... then reboot ur System .. an get a new IP from ur provider ...

I know that Problem - my friend logged on my Char an i on his ... then we 'relogged' our owns ... then it worked ...

Supercat
30-10-06, 03:46
nope got other people tryin to log on there accs at launcher and website and nothin

|R@zor|
30-10-06, 04:45
I'm having the exact same problem, i cannot login to my active accounts on either the launcher, or IE7 or Firefox, it reloads the page and shows the username/password boxes again.

I've also tried to start a new trial account and cannot get past the option for Boxed Version or Trial Version, again it just reloads the page.

Pantho
30-10-06, 04:52
Blackpheonix is having this same problem atm.

Not on AOL are yas?

|R@zor|
30-10-06, 06:42
Blackpheonix is having this same problem atm.

Not on AOL are yas?

Nope, Orange (formerly Wanadoo) Broadband.

unreal
30-10-06, 11:49
Yeah, it's buggered. Thought I'd login and check when my account expires since I'm pretty sure my account expires today, and have the same problem.

YA5
30-10-06, 11:51
We just wait 2h or sth like that and then it worked ... dunno what the problem was/is ...
may u can write an email to account@neocron.com normallly they can do sth *hopes*

SnowCrash
30-10-06, 12:36
We have experienced problems with our account server yesterday. These problems have been solved now and you should be able to proceed as usually. If you still encounter problems with your Neocron 2 game account, please contact our e-mail support at account@neocron.com.