PDA

View Full Version : Account Not Found.

Kallima
29-10-06, 00:54
Yeah so this is cool.

I logged on a few hours earlier this morning, I crashed for some odd reason which restarted my computer. It only happens around poison beams and xbows but yeah whatever. I try to log on now and I get..

Account Not Found. Check your SP.

I'm spelling my account name right and my password is correct.. wtf is wrong?

CMaster
29-10-06, 00:57
caps lock?

Kallima
29-10-06, 00:59
Capslock is off, I've checked. I can get on now, but now I get stuck at Updating Game Data (when you click to logon a server)

Update: I randomly get Check your SP, or it takes me 10 - 15 tries to logon. Then IF i do get on I freeze at Updating Game Data

Trivaldi
29-10-06, 01:41
Try running a file check on your Neocron 2 client as when you crashed something may have gone wrong with the game files causing a problem in regards to logging in. If this dosnt make any difference make a backup of your 'Neocron Directory\defs\server' (where 'server' is the server you play on) and then remove this folder and start the game again.

If your problem still then persists restore that folder from the backup and contact the Neocron 2 support team via helpdesk@neocron.com to try and identify the problem.

Triv

Karandras
29-10-06, 18:23
sometimes if you try to log in once and get one error, then try and log in again and get a second different error, the original error message will still be displayed