PDA

View Full Version : OK who did it??

Glok
27-10-06, 03:40
What KK staffmember put that retarded shotgun npc in Ind A 1 that kills a fully buffed bless hyb in 2 hits? You poopsticker! Whatever. I tried fighting him a few times, when I log on again for my mission I'm gonna give him the run-by.

Clive tombstone
27-10-06, 03:47
*GM see's Glok log on, and spawns Regent and the Hurler King with uber shotguns*

unreal
27-10-06, 03:48
heh, That would be the guy you have to kill for the pro-city resistor chip quest. He does sting quite a bit, best to go with a PPU unless you fancy chopping bits of health off him one at a time. Be careful of his friends too. :rolleyes:

Glok
27-10-06, 03:49
Fuckers! :lol:

What bugs me is my SS popped both times, along with 3 other complimentary imps. 4 imps on death is rare so that shotgun fucker must be 120/120 soooo.. what the hell is he doing in Ind A 1????

edit:
heh, That would be the guy you have to kill for the pro-city resistor chip quest. He does sting quite a bit, best to go with a PPU unless you fancy chopping bits of health off him one at a time. Be careful of his friends too. :rolleyes:Oho! An uber baddie. Figures. :(

unreal
27-10-06, 03:52
I usually have a gander at the Neocron chat window now and then while I'm busy with other things, which means Unrael will be sat on his usual chair in TH keeping his PA warm. ;) If you need poking and I'm around I'll be able to poke you. At this very minute if you need a PPU I could log mine on as well. :p

Glok
27-10-06, 03:56
Nah I'll log on tomorrow.. had enough NC for one day I think. I'm logged off in TH tho so if I seeya I'll DM you to death. :p

Powerpunsh
27-10-06, 03:57
Thats johnny, hes for the NCPD run to get a small resistor which gives +10 to eng, fir, x-ray and for. his bodyguards are 80/80 and johnny himself is 100/100.

Glok
27-10-06, 04:01
Yeah Johnny... I figured with a name like that how tough could he be?? :lol:

jini
27-10-06, 07:55
Imagine my frustration, when I had to do this mission 4 times, cause of timeouts and/or mistakes. Two of those times I was alone. One of them I killed both Johnny and his friends on my Tsu PE (I killed the rest of his buddies to clear up the area and for fun). Last time when I did it, I had ppu help and finished the whole mission in something like an hour. These dudes hurt (actually, only Johnny hurt a lot my pe) but miss a lot too, if you kneel shoot.

SnowCrash
27-10-06, 08:09
Johnny is indeed a guy who is difficult to handle. But if you know him a bit more you will see that he is a nice guy. :D ;)

jini
27-10-06, 10:41
Johhny might be a good guy, but he doesnt even compare to "The Tulip" lol. the tulip is indeed amazing :D I had great laughs when I first saw him, and I only wished we had PEs shooting like his PE rifle.
I particularly liked the stripe costume resembling mafias suits :)

Glok
27-10-06, 14:45
There's an NPC with a pain easer? Tell me where I'm gonna stay the feck away! :o

nellus
27-10-06, 14:55
The tulip is another part of the NCPD chip quest, its the last mission and he arrives at the old crahn church in oz5. i do agree he does look cool.

CMaster
27-10-06, 15:07
IMO, the NCPD mission and the Ion Xbow run stand out above the rest as being clearly very good missions in NC (although I do despise the enforced waits). Some of the other new ones are good, although nothing quite so interesting, while a couple (Hurler King, Canyon Challenge) are not really very entertaining at all - just make-work.

jini
27-10-06, 16:13
There's an NPC with a pain easer? Tell me where I'm gonna stay the feck away! :o
I think his whole name is Kowalski the tulip if I am not mistaken. He is a 115/115 PE npc wearing a godfather suit :lol: but the damage he does has nothing to do with 115... nor PE. The story goes like he is supposed to marry a whore inside the church in oz5. When you speak to that whore and you are in the last part of the mission, she spawns those 5 dudes. You gotta kill or deal a lot of damage to the tulip so you get a "mission accomplished" Fortunately this monster is timed, and after a while he disappears or ...

SorkZmok
27-10-06, 16:23
This is something KK are damn good at. Putting NPCs in the wrong places.

This is one of the best examples, putting high end npcs into one of the coolest noob leveling zones there is.
Plus you dont need to kill all those spawns, just the named one. So the others will keep roaming the outzone wasting every poor noob who's going there.

I gotta say that mini resistor mission is quite cool, at least its far better than the anti city one where you just gotta kill a load of mobs. If only they wouldve chosen a better location for it.

Same with the gaya mines. Involved in a mid level epic mission, yet KK put a gazillion high end mobs in it and screw over everyone running the crahn epic mission.
When at the same time, 2 zones away theres another gaya mine thats been empty since the game started.

Sometimes i wonder if they ever think what theyre doing. :(

Glok
27-10-06, 16:30
Well I'm just going to go ass backwards to get past that Johnny fucker .. cliffline past the crahn church (hope Kowalski isn't there) and through outzone to Ind A 2... Seeya Johnny nice to know ya! NOT!

yuuki
27-10-06, 16:48
oz church isn't a problem as the mobs there despawn unlike those in ia1 and the oz subway station, tho i think if the latter ones didn't despawn and thus you needn't run the mission several times then probably ppl would take care of the mobs they spawn in the previous parts of that mission (like i did on my first 2 tries)

Glok
27-10-06, 21:59
Sometimes i wonder if they ever think what theyre doing. :(Missed the obvious quote here...

Just think if they do know what they're doing and they are doing it on purpose. I always said they're evil... :lol:

Seraphin[69]
28-10-06, 12:14
IMO they should use the other zones more cause there are tons of useless zones atm (who visited the worm cluster's cave but the one where energy soulblade drops ? who visited cristal cave but the one where batqueen drops ?)

New caves would be cool aswell with differentes mobs ! (and please no regant's like mobs that do no damage but a weird freeze you cannot dispell even with a holy catharsis)

Shortie
28-10-06, 13:10
Johnny is indeed a guy who is difficult to handle. But if you know him a bit more you will see that he is a nice guy. :D ;)

what bugs me the most is that you have to get past them to get to ind sec2 :rolleyes: in order to do the number 3 tt epic quest..
I was lucky some PE wanted to die for me to get past :p

Skusty
28-10-06, 13:30
Stealth ftw!!!

Or a bunch of kamidrones.

jini
28-10-06, 15:01
If you guys think that INDU secA 1 is the sector with those spawns, well think again. There is another one even more dangerous, and also with runners apartments in it. This is OZ1 and if you go there you will usually find 2-3 packs of those thugs, with each pack at about 10 or more thugs 80/80 :lol:
What crates this is the middle mission, where you have to search that dead body there and show proof to the commissioner. So, if you have a stealth tool ok otherwise you are out of luck lol. That or, there are runners that out of curiosity search the body, and maybe those thugs spawn again w/o even having the ncpd mission.
What do they say? curiosity killed the cat?

Glok
28-10-06, 19:13
Stealth ftw!!!

Or a bunch of kamidrones.When I did the BT epic on my trader he stealths... but monks can't stealth. :x
What do they say? curiosity killed the cat?That's what they say alright. I used to have 3 cats... now I have one. :(

Nullvoid
11-11-06, 16:05
I used to make a point of clearing oz1 of those damn dragon thugs. Poor newbs probably don't even have time to realise before they get dropped.