mars (ger)
mercury (ger)
terra (eng)
neptune (pvp)

this list you find after login

^^

Rakanishu
23-10-06, 23:19
Okay, im downloading the client right now. No im not, I cancelled.. i never heard of Click to Play...

I will just buy the game, guess I will go to Ebay and buy it

Terra, thanks

Rakanishu
24-10-06, 00:24
Just bought Neocron 2 from someone in UK on Ebay. Now i just gotta wait for it to arrive

Rakanishu
30-10-06, 19:54
Its been a week and I still havent gotten my Neocron 2 game from the UK.... i have no patience!!!!

Dribble Joy
30-10-06, 23:01
You can just DL the game....

I think... can you still?

npinchot
31-10-06, 00:28
You will have to use Click2Pay to subscribe even if you buy it from the store. It's free to sign up. If you got a credit card it should work ok.

Rakanishu
31-10-06, 08:42
Okay, today i got the game in the mail , Neocron 2 Beyond Dome of York

I installed the game no problems. Click 2 Pay wont accept my credit card, yet it works just fine here in USA. Its a VISA. To prove my credit card works, I immediately tried it and purchased something on the internet and it worked.

Click 2 Pay keeps saying my credit card number is invalid. Im trying to register with Click to Pay and I fiill out everything, address and phone and credit card number but it keeps rejecting it.

I will try again at a different time, maybe Click to Pay is closed or something.

Rakanishu
31-10-06, 08:47
I went to the Click 2 Pay website and it says my social security number will be recquired for identity purposes.... uh here in USA you don't give that number out under any circumstances

Now what do i do?

Rakanishu
31-10-06, 11:29
Wait for different payment options I guess. Unless some other Americans can tell me that they have had zero problems with Click2Pay. I never heard of this company.

Any Americans using Click2Pay? How is it? I understand they do not store your social security number when you register. But man just asking for it sends out the red warning flags, wierd.

Here in USA your social security number is protected under the Privacy Act. I wanna play this game and being held up by this Click2Pay, lol

I played Neocron when it first came out years ago and never had to go thru click2pay.

Rakanishu
31-10-06, 11:36
Hmmm, maybe Click2Pay is black flagged by my VISA credit card company, CHASE

That could be why click2pay rejects my credit card number. Crap!

solling
31-10-06, 12:03
use pay by cash thingie it might take a coupel days to coem up but it works SO much better then click2pay and u dont need all that shait c2p needs.

SnowCrash
31-10-06, 13:00
@Rakanishu: Please check your forum pms.

CMaster
31-10-06, 13:21
Hmmm, maybe Click2Pay is black flagged by my VISA credit card company, CHASE

That could be why click2pay rejects my credit card number. Crap!

Its more likley the other war around - various card companies won't work with Click2Play, mostly because of their ties to online gambling.

Castoff
31-10-06, 17:48
Wait for different payment options I guess. Unless some other Americans can tell me that they have had zero problems with Click2Pay. I never heard of this company.

Any Americans using Click2Pay? How is it? I understand they do not store your social security number when you register. But man just asking for it sends out the red warning flags, wierd.

Here in USA your social security number is protected under the Privacy Act. I wanna play this game and being held up by this Click2Pay, lol

I played Neocron when it first came out years ago and never had to go thru click2pay.
---------------------------------------------

Click 2 Pay is giving a lot of people problems. They won't take my CC card either. There is nothing wrong with it and it used to work fine till I had to renew it. Now for some reason they want my checking account which I refuse to give them. I have waited 10 Months for this to get sorted. Apparently it never will. I recently reactivated my account. I checked with C2P and all my CCs had been removed at my request. After waiting all this time I tried to use my CC again. It entered to their site no problem. However, they won't take a payment from it, and my account was shut off due to non payment. I have sent in a ticket several weeks ago. Still waiting for an answer. Anyway I have canceled my account yet again. My CC works everywhere else. :confused:

Rakanishu
31-10-06, 18:06
Snowcrash, I did use the Neocron 2 launcher via to Click2Pay and it refused my credit card VISA, which works fine- i checked it immediately afterward and purchased something online.

I then tried the Click2Pay website and it asked for my social security number, that is where i stopped. I thought it was strange to ask for that because here in USA nobody asks for that unless you in the military, lol

Now I understand Click2Pay is associated with internet gambling, well there you go, that's why my credit card company CHASE VISA is not letting me do this, I assume.

Solling, thanks for suggestion to use pay by cash. I might try that.

I'm sure Click2Pay is a fine company and no hard feeling toward anyone. I just wanna play the best online game I ever played, Neocron!!! I played WoW, SWG, City of Heroes and Villains, , Earth and Beyond, EQ II, Motor City Online, Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Asherons Call 2, WW II Online and NEOCRON is the best because of the atmosphere, it just really makes you think you are somewhere else. Even if it was buggy sometimes, I never had alot of problems. Just synch problems going from zone to zone occassionally.

Anyways the Updater has downloaded all the patches, I am ready to go. Just gotta figure out payment options, lol I will try pay by cash i guess.

Rakanishu
03-11-06, 06:05
I'm in the game! Thank you Reakktor! :) Finally got in. The game runs smooth, no problems at all. Started in Dome of York as a APU Monk. Was totally lost in the city and thats what I wanted, to discover the game all over again. But the Nav Ray system works perfect so wasnt really lost.

Awesome atmosphere in Dome of York. I'm hitting the sewers to level up and even went outside some to kill some wolves. Nobody was around, but if I started in Neocron, prolly would have been some people there.

Venture Warp is working! Never worked when i played before, glad to see its working. Gonna roll a Tank melee and start in Neocron next The desert sky outside was awesome! That redish orange sky was killer!

One thing my Widesccreen 1900 x 1200 doesnt fit well with the World Map when Im outside, the X shows up way off the entire map. I need to configure my widescreen with that world map somehow.

Great to be back!

Mr Kot
04-11-06, 15:44
NC is more populated.

KK went to all the trouble to make all these new dome maps, only for people to say 'i don't like it - it's dirty' and 'i get lost so i hang around elsewhere now'.

Basically, everyone seems to want how it was in NC1. All your favourite old haunts are still popular: Plaza 1, Techhaven, CRP/Cycrow for levelling / raids.

If you want tradeskillers, go hang around TechHaven (now a safezone) as they were driven out from the city a long time ago when there were no city safezones and they kept getting killed.

If you want Pepper Park fights, don't bother with PP1 as there are too many guards for enemies to get there, but PP3 is guard free and anti-city raid there a lot. You might have to announce your presence on OOC to get a fight tho ;) Oh, and don't camp the MB zoneline, it's for nubs :p

Rakanishu
04-11-06, 21:54
Thanks for advice. I was in wastelands and man those spiders got range! I had forgotten that. Those spiders are like watching a naval bombardment on a coastline somewhere, and the aggro, wow. I was near Jericho Fortress. There must have been 20 spiders coming over a hill after me! The spiders kept following me until I synched out of the zone, unbelieveable. The spiders were relentless.

The fire spells for monk, the fire is dead on accurate, so realistic, I swear i will probably go blind it looks so real on my monitor. Want to say again how stable the game is compared to before, i haven't had a problem yet after ten hours of gaming.

I love the soundtrack to this game. I can tell there aren't as many people playing as before, was wondering if the GM's would consider NPC's we could go to for repair, research, construction and implants?

Or just remove degradeable items alltogether so repair is not needed. Economy is a great concept but with not many on at one time, the economy breaks down quickly.

We need more people, spread the word! I need to buy a Neocron t-shirt and walk on the Strip here in Vegas and advertise for Tentacle and Reakktor