PDA

View Full Version : [video] Just some fights

Seraphin[69]
22-10-06, 21:12
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=CF0ZDLP9

Just some cuts from my last FRAPS vidz @ MB.
Don't expect anything shinny, with big effects. It's just plain NC vidéo with a BG music !

HC Tanky and apu

unreal
22-10-06, 21:17
I'm only gonna download that simply to count how many times people clip whore and run away into the safe zone. :p

Seraphin[69]
22-10-06, 21:30
I zoned a lot too but it's not something I'd show here :p

I died 5 times when I was frapsing

Barney got me once on tanky
Stiv got me once aswell (thanks to the ppu freezing me) on tanky

Then on apu there was so many people I don't know who killed me.
There was 1 spy 2 PEs 3 hybrids and 3 ppus so maybe they got 1 kill each.

All I had on fraps was a ppu casting holy group heal on me, then zoning back (but I didn't notice he zoned so I dropped lol)

Anyway that was fun

pabz
22-10-06, 22:32
Nice music krin

Tarn
23-10-06, 03:33
respect for makeing a movie, not many people do nowadays, next vid you make try to leave MB out asmuch as possible tho, I wish i could fraps but when i record its like slow motion but when i watch its very smooth :wtf:

unreal
23-10-06, 05:08
Yeah, shame people still hug the safe zone and clip whoring stairs at MB entrance. Stick a load of Trader Union guards there with dirty Parashock to protect some newbie Vendor selling Milkshakes tbh. ;)

"My Milkshake brings all the boys to MB..."

Seraphin[69]
23-10-06, 11:16
I'll try to post an opwar movie next time but FPS is crucial in opwars so I don't know if my computer can make it we'll see (that video I posted was 60FPS)

nabbl
23-10-06, 12:32
i hate those upload pages :P

heres a link to my movies...:

http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2028890&postcount=89

edit.. saw the movie but its not that good i exptected :P

you killed nobody. same location. music is ok -.-

bobleponge
23-10-06, 13:28
Good job for movie, very fun ;)

Seraphin[69]
24-10-06, 20:00
i hate those upload pages :P

heres a link to my movies...:

http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2028890&postcount=89

edit.. saw the movie but its not that good i exptected :P

you killed nobody. same location. music is ok -.-

MB is for zonewhoring what you expect ? ^^

Seraphin[69]
24-10-06, 22:47
I posted a video about opwaring but as there was people exploiting in it the post was banned sorry about that...

But you can see the video someplace else ;)

Powerpunsh
24-10-06, 23:55
hehe this damn track, remembered me to the "americas got talent" show, where the peop danced for hasselhof. Goddamnit, i dont wanna remember it. :p

But nice vid. :)

Tarn
25-10-06, 00:07
Its sad seeing tanks just use mainly Devs now

Powerpunsh
25-10-06, 00:09
Its sad seeing tanks just use mainly Devs now
yep, but the most guys have low poison resis and the dev got a big clip.
The Cs/rav are bugged, sometimes they do no dmg.

CMaster
25-10-06, 00:18
Wow, as dull as I expected an MB zonewhore fight to be although clipping wasn't that bad.
Reasonable quality, rather flat editing.
A tank thats hopped up on 4 drugs AND PPU buffs. Is that really necessary?
Noticed the illegal crosshair mod on the APU sections too.

Oh, and the background music is a track that bugs me.
But seriously, although I know its the easiest place to find a fight, find something more exciting than MB.

Seraphin[69]
25-10-06, 00:28
That was PE's buff that was fighting there (haz 1 melee and spy) and drugs are the ones I usually take when I solo @MB (hyb tank probably know which ones ;) )

The crossair has never been considered as illegal actually (I asked an old GM and he said that they didn't care, tho I didn't get a response from helpdesk). Pantho already posted tons of screenshots with that crossair without beeing even warned so...

And actually when you're DoY, you can only find good fights @ MB cause :

1 - No procity raid the dome alone
2 - When you fight in Pepper Park pros usually stick with the guards near pussy club or zone to PP2
3 - Noone will fight without having a safezone and walls to clip around

:-p

CMaster
25-10-06, 01:15
']That was PE's buff that was fighting there (haz 1 melee and spy) and drugs are the ones I usually take when I solo @MB (hyb tank probably know which ones ;) )

The crossair has never been considered as illegal actually (I asked an old GM and he said that they didn't care, tho I didn't get a response from helpdesk). Pantho already posted tons of screenshots with that crossair without beeing even warned so...

And actually when you're DoY, you can only find good fights @ MB cause :

1 - No procity raid the dome alone
2 - When you fight in Pepper Park pros usually stick with the guards near pussy club or zone to PP2
3 - Noone will fight without having a safezone and walls to clip around

:-p

Ah yes, noticed you were hybrid. So at least 2 of the drugs make more sense to me now. The rest are just for yet more speed? Just PE? Wasn't sure as the buffs when your APU had PPu backup looked similar - I know that some RPOS colour settings make it impossible to tell between the levels.

Theres a lot of evidence that KK don't really care about RPOS mods breaching the rules, however:

The crosshair is a strongly PvP relevant object, with which all players have the same framework of conditions for PvP; it is not permitted to manipulate this.

I've raided the dome from time to time. Although that can be an even worse clip and zone fest. But yes, finding a good fight can be hard. But have some patience, Seveal of my videos have been the result of weeks or even months of collecting enough footage. Do that rather than showing what you know to be less than the best fighting.

pabz
25-10-06, 01:24
Give the guy a break cmaster. At the end of the day its better seeing a video of some action then none at all.

Pantho
25-10-06, 16:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMX3CnCHMmo

Now thats pvp :)

Made him release.... Not my vid btw, im just the apu lol thats punching no PA