PDA

View Full Version : City Admin Epic changed or bugged?

PotoMigato
20-10-06, 23:08
I'm on the 4th mission in the CityAdmin epic missions. I've given Kev Critter the "snake minion teeth" and I read on the www.techhaven.org site that I should report to a Human Resources Director. But Kev Criiter tells me something about a data cube that I need to get. So I have no idea what he's talking about and I report to the HRD in CityAdmin HQ anyway. The HRD there says something like go talk to someone in Industrial section 2. Is the www.techhaven.org site wrong? Is this bugged or have they changed the mission instructions? thanks

Brammers
21-10-06, 00:05
It's quite possinbe the guide on the Tech Haven network could be wrong - it's a straight copy from the old Synergy website.

Have you talked to Hontonka in Ind A and killed him?

If the guide on the THN is wrong, please let me know which bit is incorrect, so it can be corrected.

Brammers - THN Admin

PotoMigato
21-10-06, 00:09
Yeah, I talked to Hotonka and killed him then went on to the "Blackmist Garbage Dump".

So it looks like the site could be wrong. Anyone have any other ideas?

Tubby
21-10-06, 00:22
Im not too sure but i faintly remember having to speak to kev twice in a row, havnt done the mission for a while so cant be 100%, i also rmember speaking to him going all the way back and then being told to speak to hm the second time.

PotoMigato
21-10-06, 01:32
Ok, I just tried talking to Kev Critter again and he said something like this:

"unfortunatly I need the data cube to help you"

So I have no idea whats up.

Darq[Terra]
21-10-06, 01:59
Haven't done the City Admin epic, but I have done the TT one, and at least with that one, you have to talk with Kev a second time and bring a Powerbooze Gold, so maybe yours is similar where you can just go buy an empty data cube and give it to him?

Brammers
21-10-06, 02:54
Ok, I just tried talking to Kev Critter again and he said something like this:

"unfortunatly I need the data cube to help you"

So I have no idea whats up.

Ok, sugguest you cancel the mission, and restart it or find the datacube you may had been given at some point during the mission.

Good tips, for succesful mission completion.

1. Read the dialogs carefully.
2. Dont throw anything away.
3. Don't depend totally on the epic guide to get you through!
4. If the guide is wrong, tell me which bit is wrong.

PotoMigato
21-10-06, 02:56
Okay, I figured it out. I looked in my gogo and I found that there was a "Important Datacube" there. I can't remember how I got it. So I went back to Kev Critter and thats what he wanted. I started the mission like 4 months ago and totally forgot everything that it was about. I moved and just started playing NC2 again yesturday. It's still not whats listed at www.techhaven.org though. Thanks!

PotoMigato
21-10-06, 02:59
Just to add, I only looked at the guide as a last resort. I re-read all of the dialogs and did what I could remember.

Brammers
21-10-06, 03:04
Ahh ok then - the Important Datacube sounds like an item you are given at the begining of the mission.

@PotoMigato - Since you are doing the epic, could you look out for any other mistakes in the epic guide at http://www.techhaven.org/resources/epics/city-administration.html

Thanks!

Masentaja
23-10-06, 09:10
Is the CA epic reward still that shitty powerarmor?

Brammers
24-10-06, 12:01
Yes it is - http://www.techhaven.org/db/item/349 but it has some nice armour resists.

rookee
24-10-06, 12:18
Is the CA epic reward still that shitty powerarmor?
I still don't get why many people think it's shitty.. it has low reqs, decent resists (better than the TL115 PE PA), no ath/agi gimpage - and last but not least epic status, so non-drop, non-breaking. Only drawbacks I can see is that it's CA only and - it may look a bit awkward (and enlarges your hitbox).