PDA

View Full Version : [OT] 6 days till PSU

kane
18-10-06, 03:28
http://youtube.com/watch?v=StR3Y2OND_8

That trailer got me excited going be a perfect game play while I'm loming ;) For ps2, pc, xbox360

I always loved PS game series miss the dreamcast days ;) Infact I just hooked up my dreamcast.

=REMUS=
18-10-06, 04:19
I had a lv 99 ranger and several other high lv chars, don't suppose we can port our old chars :p man I had some good stuff.

I am definately game for this shit, pm me when you make a char if you like i'm going to see if I can buy this tomorrow.

*going to read lots about this*

I'm glad I popped in here today, thanks kane ;)

kane
18-10-06, 06:43
I had a lv 99 ranger and several other high lv chars, don't suppose we can port our old chars :p man I had some good stuff.

I am definately game for this shit, pm me when you make a char if you like i'm going to see if I can buy this tomorrow.

*going to read lots about this*

I'm glad I popped in here today, thanks kane ;)

Hey np comes out 24th btw. Downside is I'm going get for 360 as I have a 32" hdtv just got with 8ms respones :P Anyways ps2 and pc can play togeather and 360 can't they say its cuz we get voice :P (thats a lie on there part)

Forget My Name
18-10-06, 06:51
offline game? no thanks.

kane
18-10-06, 06:55
offline game? no thanks.
lol you must be new.

Forget My Name
18-10-06, 07:14
Nope. its says so right on the video. First OFFLINE game in over 10 years. I know PS is an online game, but this one advertises itself as OFFLINE.

lol

kane
18-10-06, 07:36
uh well as ur new ps always offline and online there just stating now theres more of a real storyline to the offline part :P Plus I been playing online beta for like 3-4 days now lmao...

Forget My Name
18-10-06, 08:05
uh well as ur new ps always offline and online there just stating now theres more of a real storyline to the offline part :P Plus I been playing online beta for like 3-4 days now lmao...

Who said I was new? Oh wait, you did. yeah. Everything you say MUST be true.

Well, I say you are new. I been playing onlien beta for one more year than you.

there.

kane
18-10-06, 08:09

there.

uhuh screenshot proof please?

Forget My Name
18-10-06, 08:14
uhuh screenshot proof please?

I'm just posting the same proof you did.

Anyway, PSO was always a pile of crap. I am glad the game world is something more than just a few hallway rooms.

Faid
18-10-06, 16:42
OMG Pissing Contest!

nobby
18-10-06, 18:15
I got given the game (PSO 2) for free on the DC from a PC shop bloke.

in 2001, but when I tried it, I could never get a connection online :(

did they cut off the servers ?

kane
18-10-06, 18:23
I got given the game (PSO 2) for free on the DC from a PC shop bloke.

in 2001, but when I tried it, I could never get a connection online :(

did they cut off the servers ?
prob now they did not sure if they did from 5 years ago. But I don't have dialup. So i can't tell you anymore :(

rob444
19-10-06, 11:31
Never really tried any Phantasy star games but I remember watching my mate playing the first game I believe a long time ago. Looked pretty cool and this does look great. I want it ^^

=REMUS=
20-10-06, 03:14

there.

You are an IDIOT

Go look at the website and ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE FUCKING VIDEO!

Apocalypsox
20-10-06, 04:27
flame thread advertising a game i dont see many people caring about... *waits for nid to warn/close thread.*

Dogface
20-10-06, 05:08
Looks fairly wank really.