PDA

View Full Version : Tank Resist/Armour question

Eternal Pink
16-10-06, 22:24
Well i'm leveling my tank and am almost ( well if you can call 70 mil off ) to the CON cap so what figure should i be aiming for with combined armour and resists to get the most for my points?

Also is there any way to get decent x-ray resist on a tank (without using a ppu/foreign cast shelter)? since we can't self shelter ourself and i'm getting kinda bored with dying to anybody with x-ray ammo.

NAPPER
17-10-06, 00:57
ok if you have 114 points in xray or fire or the other 2 you cap that skill with points but then you need to add armour to it to give you even more resists

i use
viper king (+ to poision )
titan (+ to fire)
inq armour is plus to fire as well

if i go op waring i normal wear the inq 4 armour cos i normal have a ppu giving me a haz buff to boost poision but thats just me.

NAPPER

yuuki
17-10-06, 01:41
actually a tank can/should have 114 in all resists but poison + armor and end up around 160-180 in the respective defenses (assuming you are using 3 resichips).
for poison you should get like 124+ with ppu buff (ie around 50 skilled points + vk)
use vk and a mixture of duranium and inquisition stuff as armor

Eternal Pink
17-10-06, 19:16
Well i'm at CON 93 at the moment and using...

Dura 4 Helmet
Titan
Medium Energy
Dura 4 trousers
Heavy Inq Boots

I have the PPR, NCPD Resistor and Filter 2 Heart ( Haven't managed to get the FF resistor yet ) and Neoskiller says i have the following without any buffs...

With Titan

Force Resist - 148
Piercing Resist - 187
Fire resist - 158
Energy Resist - 141
X-ray Resist - 133
Poison Resist - 65

With VK i go to...

Force Resist - 158
Piercing Resist - 191
Fire resist - 117
Energy Resist - 141
X-ray Resist - 133
Poison Resist - 102

But i still don't know where to spend remaining points since nothing seems to actually increase much, any idea's?

CMaster
17-10-06, 19:37
Up to 114 points in the resist skill.
Armour + resist caps out at 200, but they don't add simply.
Health maxes out at 595 health.
You're unlikley to get enough athletics that adding more there won't help.
Bones add to armour, not resist.