PDA

View Full Version : Just reactivated, havin major probs...

Drakoh
15-10-06, 01:49
Evenin, Just made a trial account while im waiting for paynova to finish verification so i can reactivate my main accounts, anyway, made a trial account, see whats changed and whos still around, and i cant log in... its pretty comical actually...

first time i log in, im standing in mc5, synchronizing... in the middle of my screen, the voice comes up with "fatal system error in sec" BONK! Fataled, fanfuckintastic comeback, coffee come out me nose it was so damn funny and ironic...

second attempt, just synch...

third attempt it fatals right away

now all im getting is just synch, any suggestions ?

Drakoh
15-10-06, 02:16
ok brand new install off domeofyork.com, patched up fine, just run file integrity check and its got over 400 files it wants to download again... possibly why it aint synching in...

Saiyuki-
15-10-06, 02:16
im trying to reactivate too eCHECK needs to hurry the f up

NAPPER
15-10-06, 03:41
first time i log in, im standing in mc5, synchronizing... in the middle of my screen, the voice comes up with "fatal system error in sec" BONK! Fataled, fanfuckintastic comeback, coffee come out me nose it was so damn funny and ironic...

omg coffee i did that once when i was being attack by a apu frist time i saw one lol i though omfg that looks so kool then i want down in 4 hls.

Drakoh
15-10-06, 04:01
ok well ive managed to log in once, did some shite then fataled in sewers for no apparent reason :/ now im just stuck on the synch problem again, cant get in. file check brings up no errors now. any suggestions ?

NAPPER
15-10-06, 04:03
have you shut down all the programs in the background not needed it might be something to do with one of them thinking neocron is spywear or something thats y its not letting you play

or email helpdesk@neocron.com or account@neocron.com

Drakoh
15-10-06, 04:06
have you shut down all the programs in the background not needed it might be something to do with one of them thinking neocron is spywear or something thats y its not letting you play

or email helpdesk@neocron.com or account@neocron.com

yea just basics running in the background

my system hasnt really changed much from what i had when i last played, just new gfx card. major difference tho which im concerned is causing the problem is that im on wireless now, although it hasnt caused me any problems atall with any other games, nc's always gone by its own rules though... changed to wireless, my connections always 95-100% though and had no previous problems...

Apocalypsox
15-10-06, 04:11
dude this is majorly strange...i barely fatal once in 2 weeks anymore...theres gotta be something fucked up in your system somewhere...

Ahhh wireless. You should know necron is a picky ass mother fucking memory eater. eats unions too. :p

NAPPER
15-10-06, 04:11
all i can say dood is mail neocron see if they can help you out sorry i couldnt help anymore ;)

Drakoh
15-10-06, 06:33
well i can get in, if im patient enough...

last log in took 37 attempts.

just makes it wind me up even more when i log in, start to do something, and fatal >.<

anyways goin to sleep

Darq[Terra]
15-10-06, 07:06
I'd try the usual driver checks: Video, chipset, etc.

For the record, I run NC off a wireless connection, and Windows Vista RC1 and I've yet to get a fatal since switching from XP, though every now and then, my system locks up and my keyboard/Mouse stop responding.

jini
15-10-06, 07:15
well i can get in, if im patient enough...

last log in took 37 attempts.

just makes it wind me up even more when i log in, start to do something, and fatal >.<

anyways goin to sleep
Drakoh, when I get long syncs I usually log in my other account to fix the problem. But you prolly have only one account. Therefore make a test char in another server and login there. If you can login, then your client/drivers/pc/whatever is fine. Unless there is no major problem, sync problems happens once in a while, but not at all frequently

NAPPER
15-10-06, 07:40
']I'd try the usual driver checks: Video, chipset, etc.

For the record, I run NC off a wireless connection, and Windows Vista RC1 and I've yet to get a fatal since switching from XP, though every now and then, my system locks up and my keyboard/Mouse stop responding.

you have been playing for a month and you havnt had one ????

that cant be right unless you have a fucking sweet as fuck pc that like costs £££££££££ alot :wtf:

aKe`cj
15-10-06, 11:10
you have been playing for a month and you havnt had one ????

that cant be right unless you have a fucking sweet as fuck pc that like costs £££££££££ alot :wtf:

Stability of NC does not so much depend on how kinky your specs are... generally speaking, good RAM and a fast SATA driv will help, but I've see really old systems outperform gaming racks in terms of stability (not fps of course ;) )

@Drakoh:

System Specs?
What tasks do you have active while playing nc?
checked your error.log and init.log for hints to the prob?

Drakoh
15-10-06, 17:51
ok well fixed it tho not entirely sure why it was causing the problems with synching.

changed down to DX7, and it synchs in fine like every time sofar... on dx9, maybe 1 in 30 login attempts works...

kane
15-10-06, 19:44
ok well fixed it tho not entirely sure why it was causing the problems with synching.

changed down to DX7, and it synchs in fine like every time sofar... on dx9, maybe 1 in 30 login attempts works...
just means ur pc blows or need to format :P but sounds like you got older video card and low mem.

Reason dx7 works bit better it does not leak as much mem as dx9

Drakoh
15-10-06, 21:38
just means ur pc blows or need to format :P but sounds like you got older video card and low mem.

Reason dx7 works bit better it does not leak as much mem as dx9

2 week old installation of windows xp 64
xfx 7600 512mb 400 clock speed cpu
amd 3200 64 bit cpu
2 gig pc3200 ddr
audigy2 extigy
2x 10k sata 120gb hdd
core temps rarely go over 40, cards usually 45-55. l
ove to know your system if that blows, has low mem and an old graphics card

aKe`cj
15-10-06, 21:58
sounds like your install is corrupt.
Anyhow - if you dont want to miss out on dx9 (a tad better looking), check your vSync setting (should be on) - see if it solves the issue. If not - fresh install (again).
Apart from that... checked Init.log and Error.log after the dx9 issue occurs?

Drakoh
15-10-06, 22:47
sounds like your install is corrupt.
Anyhow - if you dont want to miss out on dx9 (a tad better looking), check your vSync setting (should be on) - see if it solves the issue. If not - fresh install (again).
Apart from that... checked Init.log and Error.log after the dx9 issue occurs?

possible although only neo has given me trouble, did a reinstall of dx (new download) and my drivers, that didnt change anything, only when changing nc from dx9 down to 7 it sorted it
anyway gonna play around with dx9 now see if i can sort it out in that, if not then i guess im staying on dx7