PDA

View Full Version : Server pops

BearishSun
12-10-06, 10:34
Hello,

I've been reading about server populations on these forums and they seem quite low(100-200 people), at least compared to other mmogs. I never played n2 but I would like to. But I also like "massive" aspect of MMO, so can you tell me if the game is empty?

When I hunt I like to see people around me, and I like to see people chatting. Feel free to compare to other mmogs, I just need an overall idea how the community is.

Thank You!

NAPPER
12-10-06, 12:03
when you hunt on this game unless your a noob lvling at j01 (sector in neocron) your normal alone but you can sometimes get lucky and can get someone to lvl with.

about you seeing people talking where ever you are on the map you will be able to so people chating on the ooc channel trade channel and ally chat

kane
12-10-06, 15:03
You can find a team most the time. Rhino Drivers are wanted a lot. MB like he said above J01 pop place theres always usally someone there.

Yes the POP low but the game is fun. Try the 10 day trial out and tell us what you think. Don't think of this as wow if there aint 10000 people online it sucks :P

Tratos
14-10-06, 12:46
The game is fun and the population exists to remain very functional, the simple way to find people to level with is to just ask!

Kierz
15-10-06, 15:54
it's more fun having a few hundered people instead of thousands.. i like the small community feeling, everyone knows everyone =)