PDA

View Full Version : Favroite Private Eye Setups

silent000
11-10-06, 11:32
Basically my favorite PE setup so far is using a Wyatt Earp and a TL92 pulselaser....But im getting quite bored of having to bleed my opponants alot but having nice resists and speed.

I want to know what your favorite PE setup is and why.

nabbl
11-10-06, 11:34
Slasher/Exe PE ... nice dmg ... and with a good setup, u can have enough resists..

Black Mamba
11-10-06, 11:55
dizzy pe, excellent damage and much more of a challenge than slasher/xbow/exec setups

unreal
11-10-06, 11:57
Yeah, always more fun to use a Slasher/Exec type combo. Lots more fun to go boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-dead on your opponents (remember they'll most likely have a PPU these days too... or three if you're FF :p) than pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop *10mins later* pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-dead with an Earp or Libby.

silent000
11-10-06, 12:08
Seems that atm the best type of PE setup to go for is exec / slasher :( i do like having unique chars that no1 rele uses these days, RoLH PE :O any1 tryd? (in NC2)

solling
11-10-06, 12:19
i prefer tank much more of a challange :p

james_finn
11-10-06, 12:29
Judge PE with 2 drugs for PSI glove - good resists and a good gun :P

Glok
11-10-06, 12:33
Sounding like a broken record here but.. HC PE with a TL81 Tangent plasma wave. Fun fun fun. :D

Even so, I only play once a week tho. :/

Jipz
11-10-06, 13:43
rolh pe for me:)

Bredahl
11-10-06, 13:52
i use the tl92 pistol atm on my PE. pretty fun, but takes some time to kill with hehe

Glok
11-10-06, 14:13
Oh I forgot my old pain easer PE with a long laserblade 2 (from when the llb2 was TL69, I think.. can't recall) that was fun as hell.. I used that setup for over a year on Pluto in NC1. :D

Pantho
11-10-06, 14:35
Seems that atm the best type of PE setup to go for is exec / slasher :( i do like having unique chars that no1 rele uses these days, RoLH PE :O any1 tryd? (in NC2)

Yep -

Its the same setup as Exec/Slasher really ....

You might as well be like me :) , No not good, i mean Slasher PE .

That runs with a RoLh when board.

Killed a a few Tanks Pe's and APU Hybs with it in MB-

Vegah couldnt stop laughing when i killed the APU Hyb...

Pantho
11-10-06, 14:36
Judge PE with 2 drugs for PSI glove - good resists and a good gun :P

Add a whiteflash and make it a Slasher...

^^

, tho i just been judge, it really is Great fun, and i may revert back to it after balance -

But when against APU Hybs, or any1 with a PPU the Judge becomes pointless..

jini
11-10-06, 15:53
atm I test the TSU rifle PE setup with PSI that caps fre on a DB. If I could aim that rifle, after having 1.5 months of inactivity, I would say its way more powerful than a xbow PE and great fun

Apocalypsox
11-10-06, 16:36
my PE setup uses Wyatt and judge and can pop a drug to use a BoH when im bored. I actaully killed a PPU with a 0 slot BoH and a DB o_O

Pantho
11-10-06, 16:38
my PE setup uses Wyatt and judge and can pop a drug to use a BoH when i am bored. I actually killed a PPU with a 0 slot BoH and a DB o_O

Was it drunk?

And Jini if you hit every shot with both weapons Xbow is obviously more Powerful -

but no where near as fun :)

-PS -

lol. apoc, Firefox corrected your spelling mistakes :p

Clive tombstone
11-10-06, 17:19
Man, I guess it isnt said, but pistols must be a PE's "favored" weapon you know?

Pantho
11-10-06, 21:15
Man, I guess it isnt said, but pistols must be a PE's "favored" weapon you know?

Well my fav is actually HC, But i suck with it :)

jini
11-10-06, 21:36
Was it drunk?

And Jini if you hit every shot with both weapons Xbow is obviously more Powerful -

but no where near as fun :)

-PS -

lol. apoc, Firefox corrected your spelling mistakes :p
there's no question about that. of course xbow is way more overpowered and versatile. yet I will never have psi like i have with a Tsu, and im still in the beginning

Apocalypsox
11-10-06, 23:36
when 2.2 comes around im gonna make a HCPE again and use my 4 slot tangent epic :o yay for epic bonus

Glok
12-10-06, 00:04
yay for epic bonusEpics already have a bonus. Just to see make a char (or use an HC tank) to fully cap a TL81 Enhanced gat cannon and compare damage to a speedgat... the speedgat does more. :/

Apocalypsox
12-10-06, 01:02
well...yeah...its an epic...but i mean the +7.5% or whatever

Glok
12-10-06, 01:05
well...yeah...its an epic...but i mean the +7.5% or whateverYeah the 7.5%... erm why else would it do more damage than an identical wep 6TLs higher? O_o :angel:

Kierz
12-10-06, 01:13
apart from having to use a 5-min drug the most fun i had in nc on a pe was when i was specced to drive and gun a rhino/trike with about 100 base rep + hack and capped POT and speedgat =)

Glok
12-10-06, 01:39
apart from having to use a 5-min druglol my HC PE needs 2 10 min drugs to do anything at all, and a 5 min on top to be PvP capable (for TPC)

Then again I figured I would test my claim of taking 2 WBs at close range on her... one WB dropped.. after throwing on a TL10 heal and a medkit by the time the other dropped I was at full health. lol.

ROZZER187
12-10-06, 01:44
gotta agree with jini, tsunami rifle pe is my fave, nice resists and nice damage and plenty of speed, think i get about 558% on tl10 heal :D

Pantho
12-10-06, 02:49
Judge and exec can use Defensive 2 if you want lol

Glok
12-10-06, 02:55
Judge and exec can use Defensive 2 if you want lolGimme yer drugs dammit.

elem3nt[]
12-10-06, 03:29
firstlove or tsuamni rifle pe's are fun. slasher/exe is wayyyy too easy. Time to leave forums before I want to come back ;p

Pantho
12-10-06, 03:39
Gimme yer drugs dammit.

Only 1 more drug, 4 in tottal

2 5 min,
2 10 mins

Correct me if im wrong, but TSU high spec setup uses 5
you see some Moveon setups. well, replace with Def 2.

Kame
12-10-06, 06:13
Ive had bobby digitall setup for higtech rifles for a long while now. He has an all DEX imp setup and runs on the same old 3 10 min drugs. I know i meet the exact DEX requirement for the First Love and i use that and a healing light. Sometimes i also rock the SH, its cool on monks.
If i wasnt rifles id prolly go HC, but i dislike playing PE anyways.
I dont even DB ppl.
Id rather play tank or spy then PE. Actualy my spy is pistols, and i wish he was rifles again.

yuuki
12-10-06, 06:53
i like the speedy most as it's such a cute lil cannon and i got plenty of points in dex and int to mess with :D

Koshinn
12-10-06, 07:45
Anti Rad Suit + First Love

Doc Holliday
12-10-06, 08:30
low tech rifle without pa. once it was rare then cookie cutter not to wear pa then it became obsolete to be a rifle user so i gather but thats my fave set up.

Koshinn
12-10-06, 09:13
low tech rifle without pa. once it was rare then cookie cutter not to wear pa then it became obsolete to be a rifle user so i gather but thats my fave set up.
A long time ago everyone went without PE PA... :lol:

pabz
12-10-06, 11:40
Out of all the pes ive played:

jini xbow = overpowered

danke (slasher) = I like playing this pe. But i dont that often as I cant attack anyone with all those clan ties. (Fetish) I also improved his con setup with many tests so he took simler damage to a xbow pe. (Tested by me and gunnar)

muhammed ahkbar = originally smurfs pe. Was great fun. The tsu is great as with def 1 in you can cast db quickly. Good for roleplaying. I liked nib deflecting those ppus : )

jini
12-10-06, 12:11
you dont say xbow PEs are overpowered... lol
Besides, Lore himself always said, that xbows needed a somewhat larger magazine :p

pabz
12-10-06, 12:21
you dont say xbow PEs are overpowered... lol
Besides, Lore himself always said, that xbows needed a somewhat larger magazine :p
Rofl. The damage needs to be increased too.

Dribble Joy
12-10-06, 13:10
Judge of course. Prefereably with a kami....

DJ's setup could be better, but I won't do more than 2 drugs (and not a fan of 5 min ones anyway) and poke 115, which if I'm going to get something approaching a decent level of psu, affects how much wep I can spend and how much pc I can ditch. Which is why I wear PA, much to the confusion and ridicule of other people.

And I look damn sexeh in my camo.

jini
12-10-06, 15:01
I'm beginning to think, that you ordered the judge from KK the minute you entered your subscription with them... there's just no other explanation after 4 years of play :rolleyes: :angel:... while every other n00b starts with a lazar gun, you had your first 3slot judge right in your inventory (remember guys old times? there was no mc5:p)

Apocalypsox
12-10-06, 16:23
something else thats always fun is PoT and DB sanctum. great for pissing people off at MB zoneline then throwing on a heal and dragging them all the way to the bunker to fight.

ROZZER187
12-10-06, 16:53
no mc5's ......... i can remember when zerk 3's were non existent and we had no epic items, man using a balance advancer on a tank just seems funny :lol:

Pantho
12-10-06, 17:53
Ive had bobby digitall setup for higtech rifles for a long while now. He has an all DEX imp setup and runs on the same old 3 10 min drugs. I know i meet the exact DEX requirement for the First Love and i use that and a healing light. Sometimes i also rock the SH, its cool on monks.
If i wasnt rifles id prolly go HC, but i dislike playing PE anyways.
I dont even DB ppl.
Id rather play tank or spy then PE. Actualy my spy is pistols, and i wish he was rifles again.

Drop the beast and Balance advancer - .

Pop a Whiteflash .

And insert Targeting 3. Setup becomes wore something then..

Same amount of drugs, you never get a drugflash after 1 5 min runs . ..

Well i have used a Hitech PE for over 6 months

RogerRamjet
12-10-06, 18:59
no mc5's ......... i can remember when zerk 3's were non existent and we had no epic items, man using a balance advancer on a tank just seems funny :lol:

And targetting 3s and stuff :p

My fave PE setup was my old faithful NC1 no PA RoG setup, fucking loves that PE.

RusSki
12-10-06, 21:53
God damn it yes.

No Pa RoG pe's, oh how i long for their return.

You and swin... ahh the memorys

Kierz
14-10-06, 03:03
Rofl. The damage needs to be increased too.and aiming... every now and then one just shoots at the ground =[