PDA

View Full Version : Graphics / Skin texture issue

player5
11-10-06, 02:20
Hi I just got the NC2 trial recently and when I got into making my character I noticed that I can only see the private eye textures. Every other model's textures are not normal. Sorry I dont know alot about computers so I dont know any of my graphics card details, but my computer runs other games which have more intense graphics just fine.

Here is a screenshot to show you what im seeing.

http://www.geocities.com/jevtyrnx/nc2model.JPG

Glok
11-10-06, 02:38
That isn't a PE texture it's a majorly fucked up texture. Myself, I wish I had your bug. :p

Not much help but 1) try reinstalling and 2) try a check files from the launcher window.

aKe`cj
11-10-06, 08:58
that weird texture is most likely not a problem bound to your gfx-card, but simply an issue of damaged or missing files.
I'd suggest a clean re-install on a freshly defragged drive/partition.

silent000
11-10-06, 09:08
I had this exact problem wen 2.1 came out, problem is i cant actually remeber how i fixed it lol, ur model is made out of weps btw :P

Just try reinstall NC and check ur drivers r updated whic hu can download from the internet

player5
11-10-06, 13:44
thanks, finally works now. I reinstalled and for some reason this time it found broken files. I think it pretty much downloaded the whole game all over again cuz it took over an hour for it to fix the broken files. I got my download from fileplanet, It could be a problem with their copy of the file.

Pantho
11-10-06, 13:51
thanks, finally works now. I reinstalled and for some reason this time it found broken files. I think it pretty much downloaded the whole game all over again cuz it took over an hour for it to fix the broken files. I got my download from fileplanet, It could be a problem with their copy of the file.

Not to put you off, but NC likes to damage.