PDA

View Full Version : What In God's Name Do Women Want?????

Super Mario
10-10-06, 22:18
If you know the answer to this let me in on it!!!!!

They are driving me BLOODY insane!!!!!!!!! :mad:

unreal
10-10-06, 22:19
My weenerschmitzel. :p

Hell-demon
10-10-06, 22:22
It's a mystery (www.mysterymethod.com)

;)

Diabolism
10-10-06, 22:40
i honestly dont know

StevenJ
10-10-06, 22:48
It's strangely circular... they want you to know what they want - without being told...

Glok
10-10-06, 22:51
Be careful... the rare times you actually figure out what the female's problem is, there's a good chance she'll be pissed just because you figured it out... maybe the way to make it with the fairer sex is to get a lobotomy. :lol:

rob444
10-10-06, 23:04
They are weird. They talk in riddles and they always take for granted that you should understand them.

I know :rolleyes:

Clive tombstone
10-10-06, 23:48
To be honest with you, It boils down to one simple word.

Security- at its basic form.

nobby
11-10-06, 00:16
If you know the answer to this let me in on it!!!!!

They are driving me BLOODY insane!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Woman want a world without men they can rule with safety.

As men are no longer naturally needed due to artificial Sperm, we have no use in the world.

RogerRamjet
11-10-06, 00:55
Just become gay man.

Much easier.

@Nobby - A world without men is impossible. Who'd get the spiders out of the bath and open tough lids on jars?

NAPPER
11-10-06, 01:17
http://www.amazon.com/What-Women-Want-2000-Film/dp/B000054A5C

Women what that ^^

ROZZER187
11-10-06, 01:19
lol you fuckin noob get back to work

Pantho
11-10-06, 01:21
i honestly dont know

But we all now he doesnt care what women want :), Only what pantho needs

blackpheonix
11-10-06, 02:11
they want a fucking great diamond

tbh u will never ever know what a woman truly wants

RogerRamjet
11-10-06, 02:18
they want a fucking great diamond

tbh u will never ever know what a woman truly wants

I've generally found that they want someone a lot better than you.

This will become apparent once theyve fucked you around for a few months, and found someone else.

(Then they'll continue to try and find a person better than you, resulting in her coming crying to you everytime the person she thought was better than you actually isnt. He's a drug dealing alcoholic for instance).

Glok
11-10-06, 02:52
Women want you to bone them and be unappreciative.. because that's what the bad boys do. But you gotta buy her flowers and lingerie and dinners and movies and baby clothes or else you are the bad boy that she will be seeking comfort elsewhere from. But don't worry the real comfort a woman seeks is a gay man and if you want her you don't have any chance at that.

Heavyporker
11-10-06, 04:52
I wonder... can one hire gay men for all the touchy-feely crap with one's woman?

NAPPER
11-10-06, 05:17
I wonder... can one hire gay men for all the touchy-feely crap with one's woman?

Would you really want someone you don’t even know to know all you r bird’s feelings and shit about life and YOU

I know I wouldn’t.

Danae
11-10-06, 05:27
really depends on the woman :P there's no right answer

Heavyporker
11-10-06, 06:05
If the woman wants to spend hours upon hours discussing feelings... The tiny loss in privacy is well worth the preservation of my sanity. Also, let's be honest... who'd trust women to keep secrets about themselves? You know if a woman knows something about you, all HER friends know that something about you.

silent000
11-10-06, 09:11
All my ex-GF liked doing was dressing up as Tinkerbell, and taking pictures of herself, so maybe try and dress up as peterpan :confused: Yeh she was a dippy one :D

DER_julu
11-10-06, 09:18
only answer to this question, really...

woman want 2 things - more and something different...

SnowCrash
11-10-06, 09:23
Have a look at http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html and you will experience the toal enlightenment. :p

blackpheonix
11-10-06, 14:42
Have a look at http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html and you will experience the toal enlightenment. :p

lol :)

Another thing to watch out for is the code words women use. Here is a translation guide for dealing with women.

Says: I want a man who is motivated and has goals.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: He's from a really good family.
Means: He's from a really rich family.

guess im gonna be doomed :p

Torg
11-10-06, 15:45
tell you what: the difference between men and woman is wildly exaggerated. in reality, the difference is pretty small. just think of them (either) as people. there is no mystery in womens minds, neither in mens. there is always some sort of sexual tension between a men and a woman, and both will know to a probabilty of 99% if this will lead to intercourse or not. so it's plain simple: if you feel she/he is not interested, turn away and seek new prey. all pain in this world comes from "but i want..".

Pantho
11-10-06, 16:32
tell you what: the difference between men and woman is wildly exaggerated. in reality, the difference is pretty small. just think of them (either) as people. there is no mystery in womens minds, neither in mens. there is always some sort of sexual tension between a men and a woman, and both will know to a probabilty of 99% if this will lead to intercourse or not. so it's plain simple: if you feel she/he is not interested, turn away and seek new prey. all pain in this world comes from "but i want..".

If there is no difference then does that mean -

Given no stereo type's, or hype placed into your mind .

you could easily fall in love with Either sex, no matter what sex you are.

-=-

So, If you was raised by yourselves on a island with , 4 people, 2 Males, 2 Females... You could end up with either.

Meaning that we are all Bi, just there is hype and Stereo types everywhere.

although using this i could argue who started sleeping with the opposite sex at first... Was it the fact they got Fat and laid eggs after, or just the fact some higher power told us to...

Anyways, i am Aethiest, so i am gonna go with the fact that they got fat and laid eggs ^^

Both would be viable mating options for both parties.

-edit .

lol Snowcrash..

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

i hereby 100% Agree on this theory.... There are 2 Females i would consider "good" friends... and i admit to that Theory.... Plenty of friends and work college's as well, but 2 "good" friends :p -

ok, but - Does that mean a Gay person cant be friends with a man .. :p -

(F ogive all the things there, there was a talk at work,... Partially ppl winding up the Bingo caller ^^ )

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/images/womanratingv2.jpg

Super Mario
12-10-06, 21:48
O.k so why do they mess us guys about????
E.g ..
"i really like you"

"i love you"

Then...
"I dont know how i feel"

"I think we should just be mates"

What the hell is that supposed to mean??????????

Scanner Darkly
12-10-06, 22:57
Thinner Italian plumbers?

RogerRamjet
13-10-06, 00:33
O.k so why do they mess us guys about????
E.g ..
"i really like you"

"i love you"

Then...
"I dont know how i feel"

"I think we should just be mates"

What the hell is that supposed to mean??????????

Man, similar thing happened to be, it was all like "you're the best thing i could ever ask for" etc, then it was like "you're not coming round, or i'm calling the police".

To be honest, i think i was just a confidence booster for her (she'd recently been dumped by her boyfriend of 3 years or so).

The only advice i can offer is don't worry about it.

Heavyporker
13-10-06, 04:50
In light of recent posts...

I have to point out that people, and thus relationships, do change over time... so, it's entirely reasonable that even if they loved you initially, it doesn't guarantee that love will remain in the relationship later on.

Louiscypher
13-10-06, 08:27
Women are fine, as long as they remember that talking about feelings and emotions for hours on end us the job of their girlfriends, NOT MINE !!!!

landofcake
13-10-06, 10:40
bloody women

this is all i have to say on the matter

SnowCrash
13-10-06, 10:46
We all refuse to believe it, but a man is only always as good as the woman behind him. ;)

Louiscypher
13-10-06, 10:56
I thought it was: "A man is only as good as the number of women he has"

Lol, my coworker here allways has this saying about women and emancipation:

"It all started going downhill once we stopped burning them at the stakes as witches"

Hell-demon
13-10-06, 19:24
To get a woman you must stop sitting in front of a machine pressing buttons. Go out and flirt and fuck.

Only sit at said machine wasting hours of your life pressing buttons if it makes you money and lots of it.

:D

My philosophy is that everybody deserves to be fucked!

nobby
13-10-06, 23:21
Even Nobby ! :p

mdares
13-10-06, 23:39
they want money and attention... lots of both...

Apocalypsox
13-10-06, 23:51
they want money and attention... lots of both...

in other words lots of things none of us have to offer :p

NAPPER
13-10-06, 23:55
in other words lots of things none of us have to offer :p

thats only because we speand all our money on neocrack and then play it 24/7

Apocalypsox
14-10-06, 00:45
If you spend your money on something whats the point in letting it waste? :D

RogerRamjet
14-10-06, 03:03
Obligatory drunken rambling on women:-

You'll never be good enough. Accept that. Girls are evil, its inherent, like Cats. Cats are also evil. They're like women. They'll want you to stroke them for a bit, then they'll sink their fangs into your hand, (and occaisonally threaten to call the police, like i've already said. Although, they actually won't do that. So don't threaten to fight them if she does, you'll just look like a dick. Although i'd still fight them anyway.)

My true advice is to have sex with her sister, and her best friends. Once that is complete, attempt to patch things up with said girl. Atleast then you know you're in a better position than her (hopefully) because she hasn't slept with your best friends. And your sister.

God, i hate women. Why can't they be simpler.

"Hey. I like you alot"
"I like you too"
"Wanna go out"
"Sure"

Instead of:-

"Hey, I like you"
"I like you too"
"Wanna go out"
"I don't know. I mean, you're everything I could ask for, but I don't think i'm ready for a relationship now. So, if it's all the same to you, i'll attempt to find someone else lacking in all of your personal traits and be disapointed, only to console myself in the fact that you still like me at future dates. I'll probably do this about four or five times. Hope you don't mind?"
"Errr, sure. Fancy a shag anyway?"

Fucking girls.

Richard Slade
14-10-06, 03:22
A honest (Read: Always saying what she wants to hear) intelligent (Read: Smart enough to clean before she gets pissed but not smart enough to win arguments against her) ok looking (Read: Well trained enough to look good naked and in a tux but not good enough to actually get anyone else) rich (Read: rich) man that has a sense of humor (Read: Laughs at Her jokes) and is romantic (Read: Anything less than a book with Fabio on the cover isn't good enough)

Basicly.. It's not that hard.
Just accept your place under the whip. :wtf:

SizZLeR
18-10-06, 11:20
When i was still dating until like 6 months ago, i visited severl dating sites and a lot of women seem to be the same.

They all asked for this intelligent, funny and caring guy, the only problem was, that when i actually showed them sign of intelligence they couldnt keep up with, they started to back out.

It was like it didnt fit in their picture of mr perfect, that he might be even more intelligent than themselves. :lol:

So they obviously want a guy who is funny, smart and good looking, but not better looking, more funny nor smarter than themselves. :D

Also i once came accross this girl, she had a profile on some dating site, she seemed really sincere and honest, only one problem, she put 20kg (approx 40lbs) as her weight, but from her picture that only showed the face and shoulders, u can easily tell that she were more like 80kg.

Ok, so she also told about herself that she was looking for a trustworthy and honest guy.

Well the devil got into me and i wrote her and asked what kind of honesty she was looking for? she replied and (ofcourse) asked me what i meant by that, i wrote her back and asked if she was looking for the same kind of honesty she herself provided in her profile, by stating a straight lie within the very first line. :lol:

Then she told me that the datingsite wouldnt let u create a profile without telling your weight and height and that weight was personal to her (i bet it was).

Ive concluded that in general, women want the truth from u, but yet u have to be psychic and able to read their mind so u can keep your mouth shut about the truth they dont wanna hear. :lol:

Actually it goes for most ppl, not only girls but well, girls r really good at it, especially when it comes to their measures, when was the last time u saw an overweight dude, squeezed into some outfit that was meant for someone slim/fit and the dude actually thought he was looking hot in it?!? :lol:

giga191
18-10-06, 12:00
We all refuse to believe it, but a man is only always as good as the woman behind him. ;) mmm strap-ons...

nellus
18-10-06, 14:41
How are we ever to know what women want when they dont even know themselves.

gamefreak
18-10-06, 15:33
learn from your german sensei
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/33869?gclid=CI3nnsDegogCFSFMXgodXCW6FQ

Scaramanga
27-10-06, 00:30
Don't worry about what women want, just stick to what you want and hope you meet a woman who is likeminded. The more you meet the better your odds are.

Rob01m
27-10-06, 09:10
Even Nobby ! :p

Sorry, not Nobby. :p

Pantho
27-10-06, 09:16
Sorry, not Nobby. :p

He has that friend... in Japan... Remember?

Rob01m
27-10-06, 09:28
He has that friend... in Japan... Remember?

Japan the country, or is this friend animated? Sorry Nobby.... :angel:

nobby
27-10-06, 15:32
Go ahead...
It's umm...Entertaining !

Hell-demon
27-10-06, 17:05
HA HA UR TEH N00B NOBBY!!!!1111!!!!! :rolleyes:

nobby
27-10-06, 17:50
hmm...

now THAT'S Harsh ! :lol:

Dribble Joy
27-10-06, 18:11
Your money.
Babies.
Then more of you money after you leave for child support.

Hell-demon
27-10-06, 18:13
Stop worrying about what they want and go get some pussy!

Less talkin' more fuckin' :)

Pantho
27-10-06, 21:19
Japan the country, or is this friend animated? Sorry Nobby.... :angel:

The Man freind.... That he wants to go live with

nobby
28-10-06, 01:21
eh ? ...

Pantho
28-10-06, 02:10
eh ? ...

http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2008821&postcount=4

From thread -

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=135162

Rob01m
28-10-06, 03:03
http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2008821&postcount=4

From thread -

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=135162

That thread scares me... :lol:

Nobby stay in school, as per the thread, women want money... so get a lot of that Nobby. You'll need it.... :angel:

nobby
28-10-06, 15:39
:D

I'm luvin this ! :p

ZoVoS
29-10-06, 20:55
:cool: same as men want...

a. whatever they cant have

Hell-demon
29-10-06, 21:03
Correct Zovos!

You're more attractive to a woman if you have a girlfriend.

FACT

RogerRamjet
29-10-06, 22:58
Correct Zovos!

You're more attractive to a woman if you have a girlfriend.

FACT

This must be the under lying problem in not being able to get one in the first place :p

Hell-demon
29-10-06, 23:24
If you have ladies who are friends, or just girls ya don't wanna hit it off with, have them tag along with you to the places where you want women. They see ya with a group of girls; laughing, enjoying your company, then they will find you attractive.

It's called pre-selection.

Skusty
29-10-06, 23:46
"Wimen are like Tornadoes, you don't see them coming, and they take half of your house and property."

Enough said.

Aerasin
30-10-06, 00:00
My woman wants me to wash my dishes. :(