PDA

View Full Version : Help the Stupid Americans Play!

coyo7e
08-10-06, 03:32
Okay, here I am, a stupid American..

I found this website, I want to play. However, this stupid "click2pay" billing site that I've never heard of before, (probably my own fault for being a stupid American who never looks past his own backyard,) is asking for information that I don't know about, or know how to find!

What the heck is a routing number, or whatever?! We don't use those in our barbarous country.

Yes, I read the forums fully, and all the FAQs and pertinent posted topic threads. Guess what? I don't want to order a boxed version of the game and receive it in a week or two via ebay, and I am somewhat concerned that, even if I DID order one that way, I couldn't pay for my second month, this this infuriating click2pay site is absolutely no help!

I have paypal accounts, etc, like crazy, but I have no idea how to use this stupid site, and I rally would rather be able to get this sorted out online, than wait at my mailbox and hope noone in my oh-so-poor neighbourhood steals the package that the deliveryman left on my doorstep..

So basically, can anyone provide me with some help to use this *(&^*&% click2pay site, or provide a tip on a place that an ignoramus like myself could possibly use without frustration?

Glok
08-10-06, 04:35
I would help you but my large confusing words might make your head explode. :lol: (I'm American too btw)

If you are just starting go with PayByCash instead. If you are already stuck with C2P (I actually didn't have many problems except at the start) then email them or phone them until they go blind. If that's too much you ARE NOT WORTHY! *cough* Yeah they suck. Such is life.

coyo7e
08-10-06, 05:12
rofl, thanks for the support!

Anyways, to cap the story I finally pulled my cranium out of my rectum and figured out which button to click to just use a good ol' VISA card.. I just had to go read for a while and have a couple beers and try again to diffuse my frustration level.. yay me!

Yay for stupid Americans, we keep poking at it, 'till it's fixed! O_o

Glok
08-10-06, 05:23
Beer solves every problem! :D

Apocalypsox
08-10-06, 06:00
HORRAY BEER! was gonna scream at ya and tell ya it fuckin works cause i been doin it ever since NC2 camed out,

Just watch your ping ingame. KK is too lazy to give us any servers in the US so ya gotta keep yar eyez on it.

coyo7e
08-10-06, 07:06
... Anyone got any info on how long it takes for neocron to interface with the click2pay server and hook me up with an account? It's been a couple hours since I downloaded and installed the game launcher, and it won't accept my login and pass. :confused:

Tell me soon, or I will imply how closely the power armor on the necron homepage matches the Power Armor Mk. II from Fallout II, and then we are ALL screwed! :D

coyo7e
08-10-06, 07:20
Erm, THIS message does not make me feel any more happy..

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

accounts@neocron.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 <accounts@neocron.com>: User unknown in virtual alias table

coyo7e
08-10-06, 07:37
apparently I am below the average for stupid americans...

I found the ONLY typo in an FAQ, which listed the "account" email address as "accounts" 8|

Just ain't my night, but I sure wish i could start this freaking game! The last post-apocalyptic RPG fix I had was Fallout 1/2/Tactics, and I sure played the shit out of that series over the years.. :p

coyo7e
08-10-06, 07:42
Oh..
Em...
Gee....!

My head is going to explode, I think I found the typo in my password, because the auto-updater just started..?

The first two letters were caps, instead of just the very first.. Or I hit an auto-update button without noticing.. Weirdly, i have never done this in my entire life, and I handle people's passwords for a living as a sysadmin.. :lol:

The longer I work at this, the closer I come to running out of beer.. If I run out of beer, I am GOING TO GIVE UP UNTIL TOMORROW!

Althoguh i have enough beer to, potentially, hang out online TRYING to play, for the guys over in Germany to wake up and get to work before it's time for me to pass out.. 8|

Apocalypsox
08-10-06, 08:26
yeah. rememeber the standard passwords they give you are really anal. Use all the caps and everything or they wont work. i had your same experience when i started too >_> evil passwords they are.

Nidhogg
08-10-06, 13:20
apparently I am below the average for stupid americans...

I found the ONLY typo in an FAQ, which listed the "account" email address as "accounts" 8|

Just ain't my night, but I sure wish i could start this freaking game! The last post-apocalyptic RPG fix I had was Fallout 1/2/Tactics, and I sure played the shit out of that series over the years.. :p
Is the FAQ you used posted on our site anywhere? I'll go and fix that typo.

N

blackpheonix
08-10-06, 15:51
i gotta give you the thumbs up coz ur still trying alot of ppl give up by now nice one :)