PDA

View Full Version : New players looking for Guild

Mallagan
07-10-06, 04:27
My friend and i are currently downloading the game and fixing to start playing. I get the impression that guilds are important in the game as for community and myself having done the trial before and only seeing 1 person kinda pushed me away but i figured what the heck give it another shot. Any active established guilds currently recruiting newbs?

Apocalypsox
07-10-06, 04:59
first off, a nice kind suggestion before you enter the anti-carebear world...not to sound brutal or anything...but call them clans, not guilds, because of so much of the population is anti-carebear, and the sterotype is WoW is carebear, therefore guilds are carebear :lol:

Anyways what faction you guys gonna start as? or you got no idea?

MadsKaizer
07-10-06, 08:31
if some guild will take these two guys, please be kind to notify me, I would like to play neocron2 again if I just had a clan, got a hacker on pvp server, and a pistol spy on the regular english server :)

Zheo
07-10-06, 10:32
Clan DOY of the Fallen Angels Faction is always recruiting, new and experienced members. We can also help you getting started. Contact any of the following:

Ressi Blade
Zheodaine
Clown

Ask on allience, or faction if you join the FA faction.

Regards,

Captain Zheodaine Aldour,
Defenders Of York,
Fallen Angels,
The Dome Of York.

MadsKaizer
07-10-06, 11:49
I will renew later today, hope to see you ingame :)

btw, what server are you on?

Torg
07-10-06, 14:08
just start playing and announce on trade chat channel that you're looking for a clan. btw: neptune (pvp server) is dead. no one there. everybody is on terra and mars.

Zheo
07-10-06, 15:24
Terra is the english speaking server, though their are germans etc on it, and Mars has english speakers but base language is german.

I am on Terra.