PDA

View Full Version : Billing question

Teedo
05-10-06, 21:24
I set up my 10 day trial. From the way it looks, after the 10 days I'll be charged "something". I believe I signed up for the monthly charge - will there be any additional charging here (for the box I didn't buy) or does it just roll over and I keep shooting?

Napalm82
05-10-06, 22:13
When you 10 day trial is out you'll be charged the full price of the game + 1 month.

If I were you i'd use the 10 days to make up your mind wether you like the game or not, if you do like it (As we hope you do) cancel your account and buy a Boxed version for like 10% of the price, this box also comes with a months free playing time.

But of course you'll have to make another account and thus loose the chars you used 10 days on, but you'll save money.

- Napalm

Teedo
05-10-06, 22:31
Alright, well where would an American buy a copy? I used to have the first Neocron ohsolongago and that seems to be what I can find some of the time, and if I'm gonna have it shipped from the UK I might as well pay for the 'box' here.

How much is the 'box', anyway?

Napalm82
06-10-06, 10:01
I dont really know, i hear a lot of people buy their copies from amazon.com or ebay.

Here is what you pay if you buy the game through the launcher: €29.95 (That includes the 1 month)

And here is ebay: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=Neocron+2

where you can buy NeoCron 2 for 4.71$ with shipping thats like 9$ i bet with a bit of snooping around you might find it cheaper somewhere, but im not all that known on online game purchases.

- Napalm