PDA

View Full Version : (OT) Southpark meets WoW

Clive tombstone
05-10-06, 08:22
heheh, I just watched the episode, due to some coaxing from my friends. The episode was basically Southpark "doing theyre thing" with the World of warcraft, and in the end, I can say it was an awsome episode XD.

A lot of people will probably think its Machinima, and it partially is, but my friend pointed out a ton of custom animations that dont exist in the engine.

Anyways, This episode inspires me more and more to actually make a good NC Machinima (one based on humor, not "how leet I am in OP wars").

solid-rock
05-10-06, 13:12
Id offer to help but for some reason my character wont do emotes and so would probably not beof mutch use. The offer stasnds if you think otherwise though :P

Anyway is this southpark episode evailable online somewhere? cus danish television is years behind with southpark episodes.

Pantho
05-10-06, 14:31
Edited before nid bans me

blackpheonix
05-10-06, 14:33
It Is - But cant post on here, Ill PM you a link

cough and me tbh :)

Chimp
05-10-06, 14:39
PM it to me too pleeeeaasseeeee

Cadgar
05-10-06, 14:42
go use google kids -_-

liked it especially when the blizzard employee said "i dont have a world of warcraft account....i have a life" :angel:

blackpheonix
05-10-06, 14:43
go use google kids -_-

now taht would involve me thinking :p

Anyways, This episode inspires me more and more to actually make a good NC Machinima (one based on humor, not "how leet I am in OP wars").

just fort cartman saying drop that weapon would be funny :) then screw u guys im going home :p

John Bushido
05-10-06, 17:09
Click this (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2025530&postcount=1692)

Skusty
05-10-06, 18:14
Rofl "Someone in the Warcraft world is going around killing innocent players."

Hm...feels like NC dosen't it? :p

nobby
05-10-06, 23:04
I did enjoy that episode today :)

Chimp
05-10-06, 23:45
lol funniest episode ever.. MOM BATHROOM.. squiiirrrttt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Powerpunsh
05-10-06, 23:55
ive laughed my fukin ass of at this episode. :D
one thing is crap, the episode takes long time to load. (yes i got a fast internet connection)
But nvm.
"We cant give him the item, hes a noob" :p
found this today: the song is a bit old but watch the lyric.
dota (http://basshunter.m0o.eu/dota/index_l33t.php)

I think some more years and we got a totally g33ked world population. :D

blackpheonix
06-10-06, 02:27

still think boten anna (http://basshunter.m0o.eu/anna/index_en.php) is a better song by basshunter

that episode is FTW :) even tho it is WOW but meh its funneh

Clive tombstone
06-10-06, 05:10
Man KK could get some good publicity by making its own comedy Machinima or something, I dont have the time to do it right now (Im already working 14 hours a week, pluss 50+hourse of school work as it is), but Id love too.

If hell were here, Im pretty sure he could write a script and we could get it done =P. I could probably do something on winter break though =)

Terayon
06-10-06, 07:34
Yup, its airing hours are posted on the official wow website :P.

solid-rock
06-10-06, 09:02
still think boten anna (http://basshunter.m0o.eu/anna/index_en.php) is a better song by basshunter

that episode is FTW :) even tho it is WOW but meh its funneh

God i hate Boten Anna. The music is horid and seriusly who writes a song about a chatbot?

I must admit though that its kinda funny how basshunter can make songs about sutch geeky things and get away with it simply beacouse noone knows what the fuck it means.

Skusty
06-10-06, 12:31
ive laughed my fukin ass of at this episode. :D
one thing is crap, the episode takes long time to load. (yes i got a fast internet connection)
But nvm.
"We cant give him the item, hes a noob" :p

Well, you're lucky, i live in Sweden, i understand what he says. Basshunter is a ******. :p But DoTa is the only song by him i like. :p

And in the Video in the part where he sings live is from Dreamhack 2006 (swedish Lan Event) where he got Boo'd of the stage. :p

rob444
06-10-06, 13:37
basshunter is a ****** :P

edit: haha what's up with the language filter? omg... FUCK!

Skusty
06-10-06, 13:38
Yeah I wonderd that to, it's like Southpark, you can't say ****** unless you are one. :p

Riddle
06-10-06, 13:57
Watched this last night found it funny as hell, shit they must have played WOW for time to research this as it hit the nail right on the head in some aspects!

Southpark NC......mmm there's a thought:eek:

Faid
06-10-06, 16:27
This was the funniest episode I think Ive ever seen of SouthPark :lol:
DL'd it last night and I couldnt stop laughing - "looks like you're about to get PWND" :lol:

Pantho
06-10-06, 16:30
OMG They can kill people without saying "Can i kill you please"

Diabolism
07-10-06, 01:59
lol that episode was funny, reminds me of a mate of mine that used to play WoW for stupid lengths of time, and no before you say anything, it wasnt me

Pantho
07-10-06, 02:19
You did play WoW tho yea ? , or was that voodoo -

Anyways, be honest guys -

How many hours have you played Neocron for...

I know ive spent 48 hours awake playing NC with only a hour break for food ...

(Thats 2 or 3 break btw) -

I was ill off work for the weekend, and nothing to do ^^

Karandras
07-10-06, 02:34
some of the lines were hilarious

2 favs:
Cartman:"Looks like your about to get pwned"
ceo guy:"Can we really trust the sword of 1000 truths to a newb?"

Diabolism
07-10-06, 13:06
yes pantho i did play WoW, i cancelled my subscription about 2-3 months ago, i only played a couple of hours every other night though, i actually had a life around that time, too bad i dont have one now :p

Powerpunsh
07-10-06, 22:39
favs are:

"clyde would u go past and try to stop ******************? im personally wouldnt cause hes a awesome man but u? or wouldnt u?" :D
or
"Mom" "yes hone" "bathroom" "what hone?" "Bathrom, BATHROOM BATHROOM" :lol:

Roc-a-fella
07-10-06, 22:46
"MOM BATHROOM, BATHROOM, BATHROOM!"

"aww your a big boy arent you"