PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Anarchy Breed Faction

burning01
04-10-06, 06:28
Hello, this post is to let KK know that people want another playable faction, give us Anarchy Breed Faction to play (The French Server had it!) so why not try it on Terra? and as for f6 menu...simple...hostile towards everybody.
Plus u need to do something interesting with the game why do you think so many people leave the game (bugs aside)...coz you dont add new content! come on be brave and do something interesting...

I leave it to the rest of you to continue the disscusion for now its 5:26am and I need sleep........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pantho
04-10-06, 14:59
We tried as Fetish
We Tried as SkullCult -

Psico, ya got no chance

aKe`cj
04-10-06, 15:37
tu n' ab = no no ;)

just wont happen...

RogerRamjet
05-10-06, 03:50
We tried as Fetish
We Tried as SkullCult -

Psico, ya got no chance

We still don't take any notice to the faction system though ;)

Pantho
05-10-06, 10:51
We still don't take any notice to the faction system though ;)

Well said :)

silent000
05-10-06, 11:23
I blame senseless killing on the fact that it is piss easy to gewt ur SoulLight up, even tho now im in the habbit of killing any1 ill carry on doing it, hey maybe ill loose a rare thats easy to replace :P

Pantho
05-10-06, 11:56
I blame senseless killing on the fact that it is piss easy to gewt ur SoulLight up, even tho now im in the habbit of killing any1 ill carry on doing it, hey maybe ill loose a rare thats easy to replace :P

Maybe ull die with 2 Rares on you, drop none, Not even your s/d or PA :) At -81 SL lol...

Although, i did drop a 4 slot Silenced Arti slasher and PA at -35 last night...

*Thanks awe*

got it back tho

Bozz-Von Mel
05-10-06, 12:58
Its the green on green killing driving alot of people away in the first place. If someone wants to be anti-everyone im fine with that. It would just be nice to be able to see it coming. I say give them a faction.

I will never complain getting pked by someone red or neutral even. I didnt even complain when Pantho chased my defensless researcher from battle dome to the MB entrance. (was rather fun despite my 4000 ping) LE taxi service and or gunner from now on. :D

silent000
05-10-06, 15:19
Killing constructors is the best, researchers are kinda boring.....repairers meh and drivers aallways seem to get away :(

Oh but i do my regualr check at the MB bunker for my unLEd /20 friends always welcoming me coming over the hill

burning01
05-10-06, 20:33
you could at least write some positive stuff 'just in case' KK wakes up one morning and decides to do somthing 'crazy' hint...hint

Pantho
05-10-06, 21:20
Its the green on green killing driving alot of people away in the first place. If someone wants to be anti-everyone im fine with that. It would just be nice to be able to see it coming. I say give them a faction.

I will never complain getting pked by someone red or neutral even. I didnt even complain when Pantho chased my defensless researcher from battle dome to the MB entrance. (was rather fun despite my 4000 ping) LE taxi service and or gunner from now on. :D

That was Fun -

Cant F*cking believe you made it, well Rhino did - You didnt

Seraphin[69]
12-10-06, 08:35
Actually AB are friendly with TGs....

SnowCrash
12-10-06, 09:46
Adding Anarchy Breed as playable faction is no option. Implementing them properly into the existing system would mean a large technical effort. Any half-hearted implementation like Alchemic Dream did on the former french server would not be really in the interest of the players or us.

silent000
12-10-06, 10:07
Adding Anarchy Breed as playable faction is no option. Implementing them properly into the existing system would mean a large technical effort. Any half-hearted implementation like Alchemic Dream did on the former french server would not be really in the interest of the players or us.

Bit OT bit havn't Alchemic dream been working with RF Online for quite a while now?