PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with reactivation

TheonlyoneIknow
03-10-06, 19:26
'lo all. I have 2 accounts and am trying to reactivate one or even both of them, but I'm having difficulty.

Firstly, I need to submit new debit card details to C2P and am still waiting for a response to my mail to them about how I should do this, (3 days and counting O_o ). I know they can drag their heels and be a general pain in the ass for most of us, but is this level of non-service the norm?

Secondly, (and I'm guessing this is bad, right? :confused: ), both accounts, (see beolw), are classed as TERMINATED! :eek: I've looked at the C2P webby and I can't see how I submit new card details or how to reactivate an expired subscription.

Am I in the poo?! Any ideas, (or even funny comments as long as you post something helpful to my cause)?

TooIk.

Account 1

Subscription Status

Your subscription ended after a cancellation.
Reactivate Account (Click2Pay)
Reactivate Account (PayByCash payment)

Current Gametime Period
Period started: 2005-07-22
Period will end: 2006-04-21

Account 2

Subscription Status

Your subscription ended after a cancellation.
Reactivate Account (Click2Pay)
Reactivate Account (PayByCash payment)

Current Gametime Period
Period started: 2005-09-08
Period will end: 2006-06-07

Mighty Max
03-10-06, 20:04
:edit: missread

Contact account@neocron.com to get this resolved

silent000
03-10-06, 20:55
Terminated just means that the account has expired (I think, im preety sure it said that with my accounts)

Nidhogg
03-10-06, 20:56
What Mighty Max said. They may not be able to resolve the issue (especially if you're one of the unlucky people who's credit cards don't agree with C2P), but they'll certainly try.

N

Jodo
03-10-06, 20:57
Call C2P. It always works better and faster. emails seem to get left for a few days but I've never had any trouble when I called them. Also, mention it's for Neocron as they have a "special" understanding with KK and will sort your account out faster usually.

Terminated just means that the account has expired (I think, im preety sure it said that with my accounts)

No, it says cancelled for me if I remember correctly. I reactivated one of my accounts a short while ago and I seem to recall cancelled, not terminated. Ask them about it on the phone.

TheonlyoneIknow
03-10-06, 23:11
Thanks all. My debit card works ok, it's just the new edition from my bank, (old one expired). Perhaps it says terminated because I used to pay with what is now a defunct card :confused: I hope so anyway.

Hope to see some of you around soon :D

TooIk