Ceres Prototype

MC5 Base Commander

127/127 Spider Queen

DoY Level 3 Bugbot -

And see who wins - :)

Louiscypher
03-10-06, 13:04
And bet on it, like in cockfights.

That would be a nice feature in this game.

Jodo
03-10-06, 13:10
lol, are you bored in college or something? You've posted in nearly every section this morning and start this silly thread. :p

MC5 Base Commander would win. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Jodo_Kast/EvilSmiley.gif

Tratos
03-10-06, 13:19
Either all of them, or none of them.

Since Mobs dont fight each other...

Jodo
03-10-06, 13:25
Yeah they do. Those "Thugs" for the Assault Quad quest at catlock bay were shooting crap out of a couple of Terror Raptors resulting in this chaos...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Jodo_Kast/shot0101.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Jodo_Kast/shot0102.jpg

Pantho
03-10-06, 14:12
thats actually mobs targating a NPC, not a Thug, the NPC doesnt shoot, and takes 0 dmg, so the mobs hit each other for 1 .

lol, are you bored in college or something? You've posted in nearly every section this morning and start this silly thread. :p

MC5 Base Commander would win. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Jodo_Kast/EvilSmiley.gif

Didnt you see my riddle thread :p

-edit

Tratos, ive seen GM;s make mobs fight btw.

Riddle
03-10-06, 14:12
Since Mobs dont fight each other...

hmmm. me remembers people organising mass mob fights in P4 some time ago ;) money on the copbot!

Brammers
03-10-06, 15:07
hmmm. me remembers people organising mass mob fights in P4 some time ago ;) money on the copbot!

Nope, my money is on the NEXT guards.

And as for who would win the rumble, if the mobs fight each other, the DoY Level 3 Bugbot will pwn them all!

CMaster
03-10-06, 15:10
They either have to be enemies, or neutrals who you goad into fighting each other. Mobs that are in the same faction won't fight whatever you do.
But out of that group, the BugBot would absolutley waste them all. I was told a tale of it wiping out MC5 and still being on half health by a GM once. That said, I was also told that the Hurler King's punch can do as much as 10k damage to high-level mobs.

silent000
03-10-06, 15:11
And bet on it, like in cockfights.

That would be a nice feature in this game.

My cock is much bigger and would pwn yours ..... >.>

Pantho
03-10-06, 15:12
They either have to be enemies, or neutrals who you goad into fighting each other. Mobs that are in the same faction won't fight whatever you do.
But out of that group, the BugBot would absolutley waste them all. I was told a tale of it wiping out MC5 and still being on half health by a GM once. That said, I was also told that the Hurler King's punch can do as much as 10k damage to high-level mobs.

Yep -

But , speaking of which -

The Next gaurds to pawn the Copbots, but they spawn instantly , the next gaurds dont

Nidhogg
03-10-06, 16:24
Mobs that are in the same faction won't fight whatever you do.
Reminds me of a line out of Aliens:
You know Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage!N

Bishop Yutani
03-10-06, 17:32
Burke, that f'n bastard...

Scanner Darkly
04-10-06, 22:56
All this Ripley talk has brought some butch sexiness to this thread!

I would probably reinstall NC2 to see this (only if you spawned Ripley too tho Nid)

ROZZER187
04-10-06, 23:54
Nope, my money is on the NEXT guards.

And as for who would win the rumble, if the mobs fight each other, the DoY Level 3 Bugbot will pwn them all!

my money is on the Y Commanders :p

Riddle
05-10-06, 11:27
Bugbot FTW!

Dam that thing wiped us soooo many times! Made the final kill so much more satisfying:cool:

Pantho
05-10-06, 11:30
Bugbot FTW!

Dam that thing wiped us soooo many times! Made the final kill so much more satisfying:cool:

Yea its funny -

Me and Winnoc been down there recently, just Send the APU to die while the ppu watches laughs and rezzes