PDA

View Full Version : sign up plea

babyleet
29-09-06, 21:04
As said before; when trying to register I was unable to deal with click2pay. Even after trying to work with them I kept being told my bank was not allowing transfer to them. Funny thing is, even after printing the emails and taking them to my bank; my bank said they was full of it :/

I tried to find a copy at a store... checked Walmart, Best Buy, Comp USA, Game Stop, Software Ect, and few other places to no avail.

Finally I asked my brother to try and signup an account for me on his visa. Finally he was able to (strange we use the same bank....) Though he said Im crazy for not giving up after a week. When I replied "but I got high expectations for this game," he just remarked "sis every other online game makes it lot less hassle."

Whats really sad is I talked 7 of my friends from other games into comming to try it out with me. Out of seven only one was able to get thru click2pay without a hassle. The other six gave up and the one that got thru decided not to even try it out without the others from our guild.

Ok Ill cut to the chase... Im getting ready to log in for the first time. But even with all the anticipation Im saddened by how hard its been. Im sad that even if I love it; Ill be leaving behind a large group friends Ive played with for over a year.. all because its such hassle. My plea is for the company to rethink the signup process. Obviously its not working :( No matter how great a game is, if people have to work to get in.. its exposure will never amount to whats required for success. Theres just too many options out there to bang ya head against the wall.

Zheo
29-09-06, 23:20
click 2 pay messed me arround, screwed up my account with them, canceled my account because they couldnt get payment on the same card that has two more accounts, and a temp trial account on it, it too about six phone calls, most lasting over an hour, and dealing with about nine click 2 pay staff members including a two supervisers to get it sorted also took over a week.

But I bet you didn't know Click 2 pay use another company to do things? They screwed up my account and had to "email" someone else to re-teriminate it so I could re-activate it.

I don't know why Reakktor got rid of their own finance department it was much much better but there you go, if you have problems with click 2 pay, contact accounts@neocron.com and ask them to "apply some pressure" it helps, or come join clan DOY and we'll sort them out for you ha! They are scared of us tbh.

Bishop Yutani
30-09-06, 23:34
1) click2pay is balls.

2) account@neocron.com -- no 's' in account

DIABLO666
02-10-06, 17:23
nah ppl join clan DOY cos u get free stuff, the only requirment is that u rnt in enemy clan otherwise ur in an gettin free stuff without handing in a dam thing. how u think other FA clans start? they join DOY get supplies then leave.