PDA

View Full Version : Reviews

BAMF
27-09-06, 15:20
If you do stay with the game past the monotonous insect killing and start getting a little more powerful, that is when the hook of the game gets you, forcing you to strive to get better skills and more money for better technology. You can buy bigger guns and armour, eventually working up enough money to buy a bigger apartment, or even a vehicle to go out of the city with. To progress properly, you need to hook up with a clan of people. With them you can branch out and take over and defend your own property scattered in the wilderness. Advancing in this game is a time consuming process though. Even after several days solid playing, my character is still pretty weak, particularly compared with many others in the game. Still, those pesky spiders are no longer an issue at least.

& u know...as much as us players say the newbie experience needs to be more blatent ("TO CITY" placed on the GR building outside Mc5, Trade channel to be ON by default) ; The newbie experience for nc2 is alot better than nc1, KK should get ppl to review nc2 who havent yet, but reviewed nc1.

they gave nc1 an 8 out of 10 jtlyk

Dribble Joy
27-09-06, 15:41
I'd hardly call NC2's leveling long and monotonous, has he not played WoW or FFXI?

that said there does need to be more variety and more n00b quests/runs/missions bar the quick kill ones.

DIABLO666
27-09-06, 17:26
FFXI cud have been gr8, but the pvp suxx an u crnt rly lvl alone.

Dribble Joy
27-09-06, 17:31
I generally like the fact you can level solo in NC. Too much of WoW (from what I've heard) and FFXI is based around the fact you NEED a party/team. Clearly there should be areas which require a team (so team play is encouraged) but not exclusively all content.

What might be cool is mid level team areas that also cater for high level solo play.

BAMF
02-10-06, 19:23
needs to be more boss dungeons like the chaos caves for low-mid lvl chars. ex: mutant underground tunnel much like the city sewer (entrance in pp3), dbl the ammount of mutant spawns in there, and have 2 or 3 of the big arachnids as the boss.

ex: where's a sandworm dungeon?

ex: where's a spider dungeon?

Pantho
03-10-06, 10:26
I generally like the fact you can level solo in NC. Too much of WoW (from what I've heard) and FFXI is based around the fact you NEED a party/team. Clearly there should be areas which require a team (so team play is encouraged) but not exclusively all content.

What might be cool is mid level team areas that also cater for high level solo play.

You mean like, hmm Chaos Caves...

Or a Bunch of /20 Taking on El farid lvl one, where a /40 Hyb solo's it .

Dribble Joy
03-10-06, 15:05
I was thinking less of purely for leveling, but for the run reward as well.