PDA

View Full Version : How Many Play Check!

kane
26-09-06, 06:51
HOW MANY PLAY CHECK!

Im checking if its increased in players lets say last year or less and if increase or decrese by how many times? a guess.

NAPPER
26-09-06, 06:57
1) y dont you log in and find out
2) terra has about 16% to about 19% at peak times
3) mars has about the same as terra

y do everyone start threads like this the pops will never go up if everyone just asks what the pop is FUCKING login and play the game then if everyone did that the pops would be up they you go prob sloved

kane
26-09-06, 07:02
1) y dont you log in and find out
2) terra has about 16% to about 19% at peak times
3) mars has about the same as terra

y do everyone start threads like this the pops will never go up if everyone just asks what the pop is FUCKING login and play the game then if everyone did that the pops would be up they you go prob sloved

a) costs money
b) there billing system sucks
c) half time trials end up being full paid cuz the company messes when canceling.
b) cuz i prob get a virus from running the client
d) why not have a sticky or even better yet have a output to show server status.
e) have a nice day.

Apocalypsox
26-09-06, 07:07
...wow. litterally. go back to it. If ya cant cough up a few bucks to check the server pops and help Cron kind then skewwer off. and he hit the nail on the head. no one playes any other servers. and you think far too low of Neocron if you think youll get a GOD DAMNED VIRUS from running the fucking client.

YOU have a nice day. please come again.

//edit beat ya to flamin his arse napper.

NAPPER
26-09-06, 07:07
a) costs money
b) there billing system sucks
c) half time trials end up being full paid cuz the company messes when canceling.
b) cuz i prob get a virus from running the client
d) why not have a sticky or even better yet have a output to show server status.
e) have a nice day.

dude what the fuck wrong with you
you said you wanted to know the pops i told you to log in you said cost money how do you expect to play this game if you are saying you will get a virus from the client i have never got one from the client tbh

and you put b) 2 times noob tbh

kane
26-09-06, 07:11
yeah that is odd i posted b twice. and theres my point you expect me to pay 15 bucks just check see if theres a enough people actualy make it fun to play.. Should send out mass mail saying that to all old players maybe make a buck.

NAPPER
26-09-06, 07:33
at peak times theres about 180+ on terra and mars

kane
26-09-06, 07:36
ok thank you and sorry for being a smart ass. I guess I should be more kind. I know neocron a dying game but was a good game. 2 things always hated lack pop and the silly crashing client. Both still are a big problem today.

Pantho
26-09-06, 07:55
ok thank you and sorry for being a smart ass. I guess I should be more kind. I know neocron a dying game but was a good game. 2 things always hated lack pop and the silly crashing client. Both still are a big problem today.
Rly, And how the fuck would you know if there both still a BIG problem..

The Pops may be small but its a closs community and still enough to enjoy the game, and the Client has improved n stability alot - Still some Fatal's, But alot better ... (Server issue this week so dont comment on this week :p ) -

Nid Should retire your ass for being retarded... and Retired.

Nid... Can we sticky some server output or a thread, im getting bored of these endless idiots.....

why cant they just check the recent threads...

- ooo Infact in 99% sure one of the server rules ask to read through recent threads to search for answers :p

MrTrip
26-09-06, 08:43

I request a ban plz

http://www.yorkshire-divers.org.uk/banned%20why.jpg

I bet your 12 anyway...

BTW, The game client doesnt crash half as much as it used to. Welcome to NC2.1

Brammers
26-09-06, 12:56
Never played a game called "Check!".... :confused:

rob444
26-09-06, 13:14
I thought he meant Chess at first :rolleyes:

aKe`cj
26-09-06, 14:07
I thought he meant Chess at first :rolleyes:

so did I - then I realized it didnt matter at all, since the topic has nothing to do with the content of the post.
"kk and nc is teh worsterestes, why wud anywan be stupid to returnz !!11" would've been more to the point :)

Carnage
26-09-06, 14:30
questions answered, user retired, thread closed