PDA

View Full Version : apu based hyb

NAPPER
26-09-06, 01:27
Ok so I was fighting in pepper park 1 and 2 I want in to pepper park 2 they was a mc tank/ppu/hc pe and I had no s/d all I had was haz 3 and a holy heal I think it’s wrong when you have 2 guards attacking you and 2 other attacks and you don’t even drop to low health I managed to kill the tank and the ppu when he started rezzing then the hc pe ran away but my point is shouldn’t I have died if 2 guards was shooting me like I said above no s/d but with a holy heal i could just get on with killing the pro peeps is this normal for a hyb its the first time I played him

NAPPER

Glok
26-09-06, 01:35
Holy heal? So you had a PPU too no? Or did shortly before... maybe their ppu sucked too.. but yeah if ppl aren't prepared an apu hyb will kill them all. :lol:

NAPPER
26-09-06, 01:41
yes i had a ppu but i holy heal shouldn't be able to keep you alive with everything attacking you should it ??

Glok
26-09-06, 01:54
Monk energy armor and HH, you sure you didn't have a holy shelter on too? This sounds more like a holy heal (ppu) bitch thread than an apu hyb bitch thread then. :D

You know the most deadly team atm is apu/ppu... apu hyb/ppu shouldn't be any different with that in mind.. not saying it should be that way of course. balancing... *shrug*

NAPPER
26-09-06, 02:14
im not bitching i was the apu hyb im just saying isnt it abit wrong that a monk can out heal alot of shit but i thought the heal was fucked at the min meaning i didnt think it could do that much damage

Glok
26-09-06, 02:19
Well a 'reverse' bitch thread then.

That tank could have killed you with the right weapon if he had a holy heal running too... maybe they all just sucked. :p

But yeah apu hybs kick ass. Now you know. :D

NAPPER
26-09-06, 02:32
Well a 'reverse' bitch thread then.

That tank could have killed you with the right weapon if he had a holy heal running too... maybe they all just sucked. :p

But yeah apu hybs kick ass. Now you know. :D

lol i thought i sucked on tank now im happy to know they are people worst then me but yeah i love playing the my hyb its gives my that feeling that i havnt had in a fucking very long time you know that feeling that you get when your out numbered and you think your going to die that feeling i always used to get it playing nc 1 and its the frist time i got it back today :D

Cadgar
26-09-06, 16:40
remove para from guards and give em more...MORE damage

Roc-a-fella
26-09-06, 17:48
remove para from guards and give em more...MORE damage

lol wtf? that way the only ones who could survive would be monks. or you would NEED a ppu to survive.

Cadgar
26-09-06, 17:55
and thats bad?

Apocalypsox
27-09-06, 00:45
cadgar you munk hoe -.- tanks should be the only ones who can survive. and spies with stealth.

ROZZER187
27-09-06, 02:05
should gimmie a shout nick, all i been doing is epics, gettin bored.

oh and btw............GET BACK TO WORK

NAPPER
27-09-06, 03:05
should gimmie a shout nick, all i been doing is epics, gettin bored.

oh and btw............GET BACK TO WORK

you was there then you want to finsh your epic i think then you came back when i went to work btw work sucks its dead fuck all to do about from looking at the forums for the next 7 hours :wtf:

it was when smurf saved my life on the xbow guy when i was attacking that yellow soul light monk

ROZZER187
27-09-06, 03:25
you was there then you want to finsh your epic i think then you came back when i went to work btw work sucks its dead fuck all to do about from looking at the forums for the next 7 hours :wtf:

it was when smurf saved my life on the xbow guy when i was attacking that yellow soul light monk

thought you meant tonight, im off to bed anywayzz

Cadgar
27-09-06, 16:44
cadgar you munk hoe -.- tanks should be the only ones who can survive. and spies with stealth.

do i say they should not? i just want to know whats the point of a guard that doesnt do any decent damage but freezing your ass on the ground. its not even fun to raid when you have to take 5 anti drugs in 6 seconds just not to be freezed. i personally would have more fun if i could be afraid of the guards damage but without any freeze. and btw monk for op fight, spy for fun and raids :>