PDA

View Full Version : [NC2Birthday] LIVE RUN

Chenoa
25-09-06, 16:40
Live Run - NC 2 Birthday :

Start-/Meetingpoint 28.09.06 - 19.30h (CEST) Techhaven 2

Via admin message you will read questions, on which you have to find the answers.
"AT" the answers (locations) you have to find the "mission discs". Who will have found the most discs at the end of the run and given them to the GM, will win this run.

For this Live Run Teamwork is totally asked! Means hacker will have to work, driver could bring the peoples to locations, repairer could provide the vehicles, PPUs support the teams and more. Its on your own, who will find the discs in the end.

In the actual zone - the answers of the questions -, where the GM will be there is absolutely PK forbidden ! Who will be seen, has to take further consequences. In the zones before is the forbiddance lifted just in the moment, when the GM will post the new question! Of course there wont be only one GM on the servers !

All 3 servers will start at thesame time ! So choose yourself where you want to take part before the event starts and collect your teams in time !

Prizes:
1st winner (who will give out the discs) : Copbot Trophy ODER WOC 3 PA + golden cup
1st winner team (who helped the winner : a screen of the F10 with the first and another screen with the last question of the GM in the Chat is needed - all other will be invalid! Nur the teammember, who will be seen on both screens will get a prize - pls be fair!) : everyone a golden cup

2nd winner (who will give out the discs) : Master Hunter Trophy + silver cup
2nd winner team (who helped the winner : a screen of the F10 with the first and another screen with the last question of the GM in the Chat is needed - all other will be invalid! Nur the teammember, who will be seen on both screens will get a prize - pls be fair!) : everyone a silver cup

3rd winner (who will give out the discs) : MC5 of your choice + bronce cup
1st winner team (who helped the winner : a screen of the F10 with the first and another screen with the last question of the GM in the Chat is needed - all other will be invalid! Nur the teammember, who will be seen on both screens will get a prize - pls be fair!) : everyone a bronce cup

Delivery - / Meeting point after the run / 15 questions : again in TechHaven 2

PS: The direct chat of the GMs will be blocked ! If you will be killed by another runner (PK) in the actual zone, so you can send in a screenshot ( gmevents@neocron.com), where you can see the question of the GM in the chat, the kill message, also the zone where you died. The Runner who will made this PK will take further consequences after the Run. Don´t flame or spam in the ingame channels please !

blackpheonix
26-09-06, 02:28
ooo another event <3 chenoa

NAPPER
26-09-06, 03:07
So if another team is winning you’re not allowed to attack to get in front of them

Plus what you’re saying is all the English guys playing on mars has to go back to terra cos I am guessing the event will be in the server language.

If I am wrong sorry but that what it sounds like

Clobber
26-09-06, 03:13
Will people get banned for sitting in a reveller lol ?

aKe`cj
26-09-06, 03:31
So if another team is winning you’re not allowed to attack to get in front of them

No PVP Event... event-rules: no pvp/pk in event zones. That hard to comprehend? ;)

Plus what you’re saying is all the English guys playing on mars has to go back to terra cos I am guessing the event will be in the server language.

If I am wrong sorry but that what it sounds like

She doesnt tell anyone where to go or what to do in that regard... events & support are in server language, business as usual..

Thus, english players on mars are free to participate, however it is up to them to make sense from the gibberish thats used for the crucial questions.

Both issues are neither new nor anything unusual or complicated ... I fail to see the point of your post there. :)

NAPPER
26-09-06, 03:37
No PVP Event... event-rules: no pvp/pk in event zones. That hard to comprehend? ;)

i never said anything like a pvp event but i would like the option to attack the winning team and to stop dicks just trying to ruin the event. have everyone enter to be apart of the event then if you do get pked just send in the screeny of the dood that killed you

flib
26-09-06, 22:09
On a weekday? Why?
You're actually making me consider playing sick to participate.
Please make these events on weekends. :(

nobby
26-09-06, 23:22
So people who aren't lvled high enough dont benefit AT ALL ?!?

Tbh, It's gonna be PKing
At Least give us something like DOUBLE XP ffs...

SOMETHING FREE !

I remember the bloody French Easter Event, What did they Give out ?
Fucking MC5 Chips and Spiritmods/Ammo

I'm annoyed :(

Faid
27-09-06, 01:48
:lol: This is gonna be funny

blackpheonix
27-09-06, 01:59
On a weekday? Why?

good point ill be at work too :(

Chenoa
27-09-06, 09:03
On a weekday? Why?

Because (take a look in the calender) - this is excatly the Birthday of Neocron 2 ;) Most have to work... me too :P

Pantho
27-09-06, 09:14
Also i can Gurantee that some people would moan they work on weekends -

Most of the events are already at the weekends, give some week ppl a chance:p

unreal
27-09-06, 09:20
As with what happens IRL with parties/stuff, can't it be scheduled for a better time so that more people can come? :confused: Seems pointless to do the exact opposite. But still, an event is good. Happy Birthday Neocron 2. :)

krynstone
27-09-06, 22:45
19:30 CEST is 7:30 pm in CEST (UTC-2)

This is 16:30 (4:30pm) EST (UTC-5).

I can't come home from work that early!!! Shit.

Diabolism
27-09-06, 23:41
arg too lazy to work it out, what time is it gmt?

blackpheonix
28-09-06, 02:03
arg too lazy to work it out, what time is it gmt?

i think its 18:30 (6:30pm) GMT

im sure someone will correct me if im wrong :p

Chenoa
28-09-06, 05:21
Click for timezones (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&month=9&year=2006&hour=19&min=30&sec=0&p1=37)

PS: The direct chat of the GMs will be blocked ! If you will be killed by another runner (PK) in the actual zone, so you can send in a screenshot ( gmevents@neocron.com), where you can see the question of the GM in the chat, the kill message, also the zone where you died. The Runner who will made this PK will take further consequences after the Run. Don´t flame or spam in the ingame channels please !

Edit: Screenshots after you will be rezzed (then we can see the sector) directly, so the killmsg will be seen ! If you wont be rezzed - you have to stay in a Genrep of course !

msressi
28-09-06, 16:29
according to my info that would be 18:30 GMT

aKe`cj
28-09-06, 23:03
great event on terra ...
meh clan had lots of fun and excitement.. even made a few wow-bastids log their nc acc's again :)

thank you!

james_finn
28-09-06, 23:09
same was good fun, lots of old faces were on, the rewards werent great but meh, enjoyable - would like to know when the cups will be handed out?

Delphi

silent000
29-09-06, 11:28
I had great fun doing this with people that i thought hated me :D

But they were great fun and i had a good laugh!!!

Tratos
29-09-06, 15:46
Top quality event, really enjoyed it although it wasn't a "Live Run" as were done in Neocron 1 ;) more just a fun treasure hunt :)

Forget My Name
29-09-06, 17:19
Could have been better without friends of friends helping clans. But what else do you expect from NC? Been that way since the days of yore.

The questions were horrid. The only good ones were the history based questions that made players think of the answer, instead of questions like "Which point is not green?"

GM's spawning critters in PP are more fun than the glorious 4 year birthday bash.

And the birthday was for neocron, not neocron 2.

Brammers
02-10-06, 13:47
It was a great little treasure hunt, my team all enjoyed themselves.

Now what about the team prizes? How do we collect our silver cups? Since Silentium said he would reward the cups on the Friday after the event.

I've spoken to a few members of my team, and a few haven't got their cup yet.