PDA

View Full Version : Waiting (NOT THE MOVIE! :P)

Kallima
25-09-06, 05:25
So I sit here, waiting.

I contacted click2pay to "TRY" to reactivate my account. I have found myself lately reliving Neocron. Thiwwy and I were on the phone and we were playing Counter-Strike. We were just screwing around and him being addicted to Neocrack said, "Dude lets go hunt mobs." Silence and intense laughter followed, so we've been working on our accounts. We got our passwords reset so we could reactivate but we have to contact you know who. I emailed them last week on Wednesday, still no change to my account which I tried reactivating after I installed NC...

But besides the fact that C2P sucks, has anyone else found themselves saying Neocron things in other games?

NAPPER
25-09-06, 05:30
me and rozzer187 always say we need a rezz in battlefield2 makes me laugh

whats up with the movie i think its rite funny when they play that ball game i was laughing my ass off lol

Glok
25-09-06, 05:37
Have you tried logging in to NC2 yet or are you waiting for an email from C2P or Reakktor? Try using your new pass, I bet you can log in, assuming C2P actually processed your request.. the email will be a while.. like days or weeks.

Kallima
25-09-06, 05:52
Hah, all 4 of my accounts.

Your Account has Expired.

NAPPER
25-09-06, 06:11
shit i have to buy new account i only have 3 :wtf:

Kallima
25-09-06, 07:17
Ive had them since NC1 days.

Me = Pluto whore

Forget My Name
25-09-06, 08:18
Tell them you're german. You will get help faster than you would ever dream. (works best if you have a friend who can write/speak german)

rhPhMe
25-09-06, 08:22
what if i cant speak kacknoob, mr.forget?

http://www.freetranslation.com/

woot woot!

Kallima
25-09-06, 10:23
hahaha rh.

i agree with your litte caption, nc1>nc2 by a longshot.
but anyways... i have a feeling its gonna be a few days

Riddle
25-09-06, 13:32
But besides the fact that C2P sucks, has anyone else found themselves saying Neocron things in other games?

Too many times! Just used terminology which was so normal to me i forget how random it looked to others.

Like Whooping 3 horde on my Rogue (Sap, Blind, PWN) solo and then shouting "SEX" and my clan....I mean ....guildies going........... WHATTHE FUCK YOU ON ABOUT?

Miss that emote :p

Pantho
25-09-06, 14:11
Yea... Saying Sex in CS Scrims can get abit confusing to overs... : -

-edit

Translation.com rules, i got a little caption for nobby :0

ノビーは非常に特別です

Mc.Neill
25-09-06, 14:30
Yes Indeed ^^ Sayin the Sex stuff they all think ur an bad mofo :) lol

^^

And Click2Pay -_- They should be ashamed of themselves because ebays sellers do faster :P

^

los greetos^^ el Neillo :P

Kallima
26-09-06, 07:46
Oh god guys. I have a new one.

Again, Counter-Strike. Me and Thiwwy, all of a sudden he says.. "Wow dude. I just tried to press dash to make me auto walk."