PDA

View Full Version : [OT]Hardest day of my life so far

blackpheonix
24-09-06, 20:54
today must of been the hardest day of my life, my ex fiance came to take her stuff been dreading this day for the last month and seeing her again was so hard i love that girl so much god knows wtf i was thinking wen i finished with her but i have begged and pleaded for her to come back but she doesnt wanna know i cant prove i love her coz she wont let me she says she loves me but cant be with me whats with that i miss her so much fuck knows what im gonna do to try get over her i tell ya my head is so screwed right now im feel sorry for anyone going/been thru the same shit. just fort id share this with u for some fucked up reason.

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 21:23
*hug*

This forum is full of people who have ahd it bad or worse...

Look on the bright side: you're single!

Go on and enjoy freedom :)

blackpheonix
24-09-06, 21:37
*hug*

This forum is full of people who have ahd it bad or worse...

Look on the bright side: you're single!

Go on and enjoy freedom :)

thanks, i cant enjoy my freedom wen all i can do is think about her 4 years we were together for its just hard to forget and move on, my dad said same as u, as well as plenty more fish in teh sea , so go fishing :p

Pantho
24-09-06, 22:03
Yea.... It happens m8 , come on Ventrillo. Ill cheer you up *GRINS*

blackpheonix
24-09-06, 22:05
Yea.... It happens m8 , come on Ventrillo. Ill cheer you up *GRINS*

lol will in a bit :)

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 22:06
Think about this...

Will you get laid sitting at a computer?

Name one occassion where NC has found you true love?

Is a life of video gaming and computing more important than finding a girl?

Times like these you must re-examine your life. In all fairness your ex-fiance, for all you know, is getting dicked by a another man. All you know he could be more handsome, wealthy, charming and successful than you.

Why can't YOU be that guy?

Learn from this.

Life is pretty fucking hard. But if YOU can pull yourself out of the dirt and say "You know what, if she couldn't stick around to see what I'm all about then it's her loss. Coz soon a girl is gonna know what I'm REALLY about and she is gonna appreciate it a damn sure sight more than that bitch did".

Seriously, motivate yourself.

Give your ex her shit, and give it with a smile. A self satisfactory smile. You got rid of a time waster, and your time is reserved for someone who matters. You. So don't waste it.

blackpheonix
24-09-06, 22:08
i suppose :)

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 22:10
You're still here?!

Dude get some action!

Turn off ya computer!

Fuck off!

Sort ya shit out and come back here when ya got a rolex and a harem :angel:

Aerasin
24-09-06, 22:11
What you need is a gamer girl.

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 22:12
No he needs a super model millionaire scientist :rolleyes:

Why stoop for a gamer girl?

Aerasin
24-09-06, 22:16
No he needs a super model millionaire scientist gamer girl

Fixed. :D

gamefreak
24-09-06, 22:18
Why stoop for a gamer girl?
its easier and cheaper

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 22:19
But most are ugly and the pretty ones are always taken by handsomer, non gamer, guys

Apocalypsox
24-09-06, 22:23
Name one occassion where NC has found you true love?

NC found my First Love
:lol: im sorry i couldnt help it

m8 best thing to do is make her realise she loves ya back. or use the jealousy method.

and Demon, Fucking Seriously, Go be a god damn psychiatrist(sp) and make some fucking money man!

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 22:24
Just get another woman...

It's what I do.

Even if it's for a night.

Vaginas: cure for depression

Aerasin
24-09-06, 22:29
But most are ugly and the pretty ones are always taken by handsomer, non gamer, guys

That's what's wrong with the world these days.

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 22:30
Gamer girls bore you with stories about the sims :o

Goth chicks tell you about their vibrator named Linda.

FACT

blackpheonix
24-09-06, 22:32
m8 best thing to do is make her realise she loves ya back.

she does love me she told me that hundreds of times she loves me but think i may hurt her again so she aint even gonna take the chance :(.

You're still here?!

Dude get some action!

Turn off ya computer!

Fuck off!

Sort ya shit out and come back here when ya got a rolex and a harem :angel:

lol yeah im still here only coz its 21:30 and i have no money to go out with :p

Gamer girls bore you with stories about the sims :o

Goth chicks tell you about their vibrator named Linda.

FACT
lmao well must admit hell-demon u are chearing me up :p :lol:

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 22:34
Know what i do when i get worked up about a girl?

I fire a gun...

NAH!

just kiddin'

I lift weights, bench press....shit like that. Do it man it gets the aggression out and the endorphines relax you.

Oh god I'm gettin' wood just thinkin' about the endorphines :rolleyes:

blackpheonix
24-09-06, 22:59
I lift weights, bench press....shit like that. Do it man it gets the aggression out and the endorphines relax you.

Oh god I'm gettin' wood just thinkin' about the endorphines :rolleyes:

im too fucking lazy to do that i walk for 5 mins and pull a muscle :p id rather use teh gun although i have been saying for weeks i need to work out im getting fat so maybe i should

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 23:02
Yeah!

Fuck yeah!

Come on fatty, is sitting on your pasty arse going to get the ladies?!

NO!

The fitter you are the better you are in bed.

Build up those pecks, your stamin, your strength, so I can hear you break bed springs all the way over here in Birmingham.

Mr Kot
24-09-06, 23:20
Hang on a minute...

god knows wtf i was thinking wen i finished with herYOU finished with HER.

Be honest.. what would you prefer? Telling her to fuck off on YOUR terms, or her fucking YOU off?

You had your reasons, now live with 'em. It's no crime. You've had more balls than i've had when you're not getting along.

Name one occassion where NC has found you true love?I can ;)

No, not me. However, i travelled the atlantic recently to meet some great NC people for the first time, two of whom are an item now despite living at a distance and having gotten closer thru NC.

Hell-demon
24-09-06, 23:21
Yeah but you wouldn't have sex with 'em :rolleyes:

Apocalypsox
24-09-06, 23:31
i just bought me a $2k weight bench for 100$ :angel: bowflex type thing. thats what i do now, or shoot a gun. OR BOTH!

nobby
24-09-06, 23:49
You're single !

so go on adult friend finder !

search your area, look at the pics, choose the girl that takes your fancy !

Easy ! :p

Mr Kot
24-09-06, 23:52
so how many of these 'easy' ladies have you got your wicked way with then, Nobby?

:angel:

blackpheonix
24-09-06, 23:59
Yeah!

Fuck yeah!

Come on fatty, is sitting on your pasty arse going to get the ladies?!

NO!

The fitter you are the better you are in bed.

Build up those pecks, your stamin, your strength, so I can hear you break bed springs all the way over here in Birmingham.

lol i aint that fat :p

Hang on a minute...

YOU finished with HER.

yes i did finish wiv her and i wish i hadnt teh prob was i didnt have a job at the time and we were kinda under each others feet and wouldnt give me any space and i really did neglect her because of me playing my comp 24/7

You're single !

so go on adult friend finder !

search your area, look at the pics, choose the girl that takes your fancy !

Easy ! :p

only u would think of that nobby :p

so how many of these 'easy' ladies have you got your wicked way with then, Nobby?

:angel:

my guess none :p

Nidhogg
25-09-06, 00:13
Hey, if this is the hardest day of your life so far, then you should count yourself incredibly lucky.

N

Liebestoter
25-09-06, 00:15
Try watching your buddies vanish into a cloud of pink vapor and shrapnel after a daisy chained IED goes off in the middle of your fucking convoy and then tell me about a bad day.

If you're alive to say it can't get any worse, it can always, ALWAYS get worse.

blackpheonix
25-09-06, 00:26
Hey, if this is the hardest day of your life so far, then you should count yourself incredibly lucky.

N

tbh nid i dont feel lucky atm but i know ppl that have far worse days im a happy person normally just today got to me.

If you're alive to say it can't get any worse, it can always, ALWAYS get worse.

so tru

ZoVoS
25-09-06, 02:08
thanks, i cant enjoy my freedom wen all i can do is think about her 4 years we were together for its just hard to forget and move on, my dad said same as u, as well as plenty more fish in teh sea , so go fishing :p

go trawler fishing ^_^

N

ill have to agree with nid here withough going into details

=] at the end of the day just have some fun in life. ur single u can now flirt ur lil heart out without ever feeling guilty. just have some fun

Diabolism
25-09-06, 03:30
its hard, but the wounds will heal, its cheesy, but its true

and dont worry black, i still love you ;)

Nibolism <3 Blackpheonix

blackpheonix
25-09-06, 03:42
go trawler fishing ^_^
=] at the end of the day just have some fun in life. ur single u can now flirt ur lil heart out without ever feeling guilty. just have some fun

trawler fishing ftw, tbh i have always wanted to travel so i may do that now

its hard, but the wounds will heal, its cheesy, but its true

and dont worry black, i still love you ;)

Nibolism <3 Blackpheonix

lol i worry bout u sumtimes <3 :p

NAPPER
25-09-06, 03:53
dood when I got dumped by my bird when I was 18 it fucking hate me loads
But 3 years later I still hate the silly bitch but I haven’t seen her in over 2 years But my point is you get over it I did I have a good job and had on and off girlfriends But don’t do what I did compare your best relationship with all the rest cos you get No where and it sucks.

Pantho
25-09-06, 04:29
N Has a good point -

If thats the worse day of your life, Swap plz :/

But yea , Hurts like a bitch... And guess what...

It'll happen again, and again.. Oh and Again

Glok
25-09-06, 04:42
Not like the first time tho... the first time clues you in that you don't get the shiny mansion on the hill unless you are lucky and inbred... :/

blackpheonix
25-09-06, 14:31
yeah, thanks guys for ya help and support ;) i know i have to move on and i know it takes time ill get there in the end,

N Has a good point -

If thats the worse day of your life, Swap plz :/

i have been kinda lucky tbh i havent had much troubles in my life wen i was younger i had loads but i was 5/6 so what did i know about stuff i know i was put in a home and my mum and dad was in prison because tehy got mixed up in drugs, and i had to keep an eye out on my bros as i was growing up, i didnt see my birth mother till i was 16 my dad brought us up or should say dragged us up i moved out at 15/16 and my lifes been kinda sweet no probs whats so ever the main probs was teh step mum grr she hated us (me and my bros) but yeah so like i said moved out and got away from it all untill shauny come along she was teh best thing to ever happen to me i fort i was in love b4 but nothing compares to this this is true love the strongest of any emotion, they same time will heal so guess i gotta give it time :)

Pantho
25-09-06, 14:36
yeah, thanks guys for ya help and support ;) i know i have to move on and i know it takes time ill get there in the end,

i have been kinda lucky tbh i havent had much troubles in my life wen i was younger i had loads but i was 5/6 so what did i know about stuff i know i was put in a home and my mum and dad was in prison because tehy got mixed up in drugs, and i had to keep an eye out on my bros as i was growing up, i didnt see my birth mother till i was 16 my dad brought us up or should say dragged us up i moved out at 15/16 and my lifes been kinda sweet no probs whats so ever the main probs was teh step mum grr she hated us (me and my bros) but yeah so like i said moved out and got away from it all untill shauny come along she was teh best thing to ever happen to me i fort i was in love b4 but nothing compares to this this is true love the strongest of any emotion, they same time will heal so guess i gotta give it time :)

To quote nerds around the world -

I had a 1337 Life until i was 14... then well.... yea.

BP once again - Get on vent IM LONLY!

blackpheonix
25-09-06, 14:38
BP once again - Get on vent IM LONLY!

yeah yeah :p evertime i go on vent your bloody afk let me plug mic in brt

Hell-demon
25-09-06, 18:24
Seems to me your computer owns your life black phoenix :rolleyes:

Stop it from taking over.

Unplug

RusSki
25-09-06, 20:07
Pull urself together man, then go get ontop on some hottie. You'll feel much better in the morning.

blackpheonix
26-09-06, 02:30
Seems to me your computer owns your life black phoenix :rolleyes:

Stop it from taking over.

Unplug

yeah it used to b4 i started work i hardly get on at teh moment and wen i do everyones a bed apart from mace but i must admit i do spend alot of time on teh computer i should unplug now and then but its teh only things that keeps me sane

Pull urself together man, then go get ontop on some hottie. You'll feel much better in the morning.

lol i wish i aint an oil painting and i work sum fucked up hours :p

NAPPER
26-09-06, 02:44
here you go buddy

http://www.goodwife.com/

just order one ;)
then teach her that pub means work and you need to use your pc to stay alive you would be sorted for life :D

blackpheonix
26-09-06, 03:25
here you go buddy

http://www.goodwife.com/

just order one ;)
then teach her that pub means work and you need to use your pc to stay alive you would be sorted for life :D

lmao i aint desperate tbh plus i dont want another gf for now :p

COLD
26-09-06, 03:34
lmao i aint desperate tbh plus i dont want another gf for now :p

good attitude...hang in there, and don't underestimate the power of the male!!

NAPPER
26-09-06, 03:38
good attitude...hang in there, and don't underestimate the power of the male!!

is there something your not telling us scott??? :wtf:

COLD
26-09-06, 12:12
ROFL!! Nah dude!!! :lol:
I'm sure any true playa's here know what I'm talking about :p

Hell-demon
26-09-06, 18:04
Yeah dog we knowz what yo sayin'....

yo fudge packin' aight....

that was what you meant? :wtf:

Oh, I feel teh silly nib :(