PDA

View Full Version : free trial alternatives?

babyleet
24-09-06, 20:52
I downloaded and patched the game. When tried to register an account thru click2pay it keeps telling me that my credit card is invalid. Nevermind fact its same card I use at paypal and all my other online games... Ive yet to get any response from emailing the company, and quite frankly I hold little hope anyway. Not like Id be willing to give my creditcard over the phone.

I am intrigued enough that id like to check the game out. I think its something Id really enjoy cause after years on mainstream MMOs I really really need something a lil different. But after reading some the other threads here (discussing population and such,) Im not intrigued enuff to send cash for a trial.

Is there trully no alternative to a trial other then click2pay? Cause apparently they need lot work in customer service.

flib
24-09-06, 21:03
I can tell you that the game is worth it despite all the bs.

yuuki
24-09-06, 21:42
you can get a boxed version of nc2 for around 4€ that includes 1 month of free playtime and you needn't register with click2pay for that afaik, but can go with pbc if you want to continue playing then. (many ppl have issues regarding click2pay)
drawback is you need to pay that cash upfront, advantage is you needn't buy the game for 30€ after the free time if you wish to stay a lil longer

Pantho
25-09-06, 14:14
you can get a boxed version of nc2 for around 4€ that includes 1 month of free playtime and you needn't register with click2pay for that afaik, but can go with pbc if you want to continue playing then. (many ppl have issues regarding click2pay)
drawback is you need to pay that cash upfront, advantage is you needn't buy the game for 30€ after the free time if you wish to stay a lil longer

Paynova is near instant... If you can get it to work :p