PDA

View Full Version : Spies found in the DOME! - Alliance's Breaking - War Raging -

Pantho
22-09-06, 20:51
Today I was sent recordings of a freind who was talking to a DoY Agent, who revealed some secrets to me, of the clan - Dome Of York...

Background Info for this clan -

Medium sized clan, large numbers, (A lot inactive)

Leaders = Ressi Blade

Today while undercover i found of a terrible plot (much like my Storylines :) )

Clan DoY - Are allied with a PRO CITY clan...

This is not only a violation of there NAP agreement with the rest of the Faction, But a direct violation on everything that clan and the DOME represent. As a member of Fallen Angels, its my duty to post there betrayal.

We tried to talk to Ressi Blade, but she would not listen. She said because i edited the images to cover people's Identities that she would not admit this claim, and denied all accusations.

Therefore, I would like to post this images for you Un-Edited – I apologies to my source in DoY – My deepest apologies go out to you.

I would like Clan DoY to respond to this thread, If not I would like to take it as an Admission of GUILT!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7316/shot0011yn7.jpg
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/7215/shot0013nu1.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4329/shot0014im3.jpg

Diabolism
22-09-06, 20:54
8| omgz, well, thats a revelation

RogerRamjet
22-09-06, 20:54
I hope youre German Pantho, otherwise you might get in trouble with those HUD mods :p

Pantho
22-09-06, 20:59
OOC

I hope youre German Pantho, otherwise you might get in trouble with those HUD mods :p

Today I was sent recordings of a freind who was talking to a DoY Agent, who revealed some secrets to me, of the clan - Dome Of York...

I dont want another fecking discussion about my freinds RPOS that is in use in the tinternet Cafe -

Its in fuckign Rotherham if you wanna check it out

Plz keep it RP

cl0wn
22-09-06, 21:06
We aint allied with them they do attack us at times and they dont at others.... there is no agreement with them personaly i hang on there vent talk to there leader im the only one from doy that they dont attack also
Aerocytes is a new member so i dont think he knows what goes on between doy and exl

Also please dont try to stir shit as i know thats what you like doing.

Zheo
22-09-06, 21:10
I shoot EXL so where's the NAP with them? Infact they bitched at me because one of the people I shot defected I told him

"If your red, your dead, not my fault you joined EXL."

He replied: "But I was told we had a NAP."

I replied

"No NAP not that i know of, and I wouldnt follow one if their was, like I said, red is dead."

I did actually check with Ressi she told me no nap, we do work for them, yes but most dome runners trade skill for NC runners simply because it brings us money to fight them, and we also double the profit because we deprive NC trade skillers of funds!

So don't talk shit about things you know nothing of. The only spies in the dome are in your clan, didn't you bitch when we re-took our ops because we didn't did so when SXR couldn't defend, didn't you state you where on their vent? Looks like the only traitors in the dome follow you and your "mates".

Dilettant
22-09-06, 21:24
Why dont you stick your nose in your own matters pantho ?

I think the only purpose posting this is to piss on ressis pie and nothing else.

Imho you are just pissed because you had to agree to this nap between doy and skull cult and now as revenge you are starting this little intrigue.

but ok...

who cares ^^

Pantho
22-09-06, 21:36
Post Count of 1.... Well done, Proberly some1 like Ressi.

-

Ok so a EXL guy thinks you have a NAP , well then Zheodaine -

Thankyou for admitting is slightly, a DOY member, AND A EXL member Both saying they have a NAP

Clobber
22-09-06, 21:41
OOC

I dont want another fecking discussion about my freinds RPOS that is in use in the tinternet Cafe -

Its in fuckign Rotherham if you wanna check it out

Plz keep it RP

My friend uses the omfginfinitepsiandstaminawithaimbotsex.exe hack. He uses it in a tinternet cafe -

Its in Kandahar if you wanna check it out

Plz get back to the RP

Apocalypsox
22-09-06, 21:44
herm...maybe its time to bring back a certain character from my past... :o

Interesting though. i beleive that an alliance with ANY pro city would be directly violating a few rules...and therefore should not be tolerated..

Zheo
22-09-06, 21:47
Post Count of 1.... Well done, Proberly some1 like Ressi.

-

Ok so a EXL guy thinks you have a NAP , well then Zheodaine -

Thankyou for admitting is slightly, a DOY member, AND A EXL member Both saying they have a NAP

Didn't know you where mostly illiterate, I said he "though" this was after i killed him, and he bitched, since he was an EX member he didnt think i would attack him he was saddly mistaken.

So STFU! You always want to start shit WTF is your problem?

cgotheridge
22-09-06, 22:12
tbh I shoot DOY all the time - their anti, this is the first ive heard of any kind of NAP

CHA0S
23-09-06, 00:08
A good Exl is a dead one tbh like mosty dirty city folks
As i understand Mr Pantho u have a nasty drug habit so in any case you have access to drugs which in turn could be given by some undetectable means been giving to our member to say things that you want him/her to say.
and in anycase i have seen u on ur little "trips" killing allied members again
so maybe we should look at where your loyalty lies as tbh it seems YOU are the one who seems to have allies in city factions.
And correct me if im wrong but have you not been warned high up in the hierarchy about killing your allies.

OOC if this is all what u gonna do then i suggest you leave Neocron as all you doing is causing grief and TRYING to cause hassle with EVERYONE in Neocron not just DoY members and i hope that KK will wake up and see this VERY soon

Regards

Chaos

Dribble Joy
23-09-06, 00:46
Ressi rears her ugly head again? Why am I not suprised.

Would also not suprise me if SL were involved with this somehow.....

Pantho
23-09-06, 01:42
ooc - Id like to say ...

My Skullcult chars and OTHER chars are seperate, this is a RP fucking game ok .... RP ffs. 1 person can be in mutliple clans...

And ive never killed a Pro on my Pro char. or a anti on any anti apart from my SC alt ...

I dont ally PK on my APU because its not in a ally PK clan.. .get it ...

Pantho
23-09-06, 01:54
He replied: "But I was told we had a NAP."

Ive had ex-Members of our clan thinking that, i uderstand that.

BUT a DoY and a EXL guy thinking you have a NAP is surly not co-incedence...

Also, my other screens of the DoY ppu buffing the Pro guy violates the FA nap policy...

cl0wn
23-09-06, 11:00
Send those shots to me pantho via pm and i will sort this out with the names in them ofc so i can see who is violateing the nap rules

Pantho
23-09-06, 11:19
Send those shots to me pantho via pm and i will sort this out with the names in them ofc so i can see who is violateing the nap rules

I no longer care, Because the last NAP shots i sent , was replied by -

a stupid message along the lines of -

All i see s you Damage boosted and on 24hp, i do not see the PPU actually Buffing you or the tank...

(Pro tank DoY ppu, was Spearheads ppu ^^)

-edit , I shall still follow the NAP on my "NAP" Agree'd alts, )

msressi
23-09-06, 14:48
Ressi rears her ugly head again? Why am I not suprised.

Well this is funny tbh, I did not raise anything, Pantho did

If anybody pls can take note this is the first reply I have made to this nonsense

And @ Pantho:
Next time we have an OP fight against SXR, dont show up in HN on a char u know we will not attack, so u can tell them in SXR vent where we are standing

Trivaldi
23-09-06, 15:01
Keep it ingame please, the RP died from this thread at about the second post.

Thread Closed

Triv