PDA

View Full Version : Hey Nid

Jakobe1605
21-09-06, 21:14
Is it still possible to restore NC1 player backups and trans to NC2? Or are they gone?

LiL T
21-09-06, 21:48
Since no one answered yes you can still do it, I'll try and dig up the address to contact.

Nidhogg
21-09-06, 22:03
account@neocron.com. Please provide evidence that you're the owner of the account you wish to transfer and the details of a full NC2 account to transfer it to. When the transfer is complete you'll have an option in your launcher to move the characters to whichever server you choose, as well as change the name and appearance.

N

LiL T
21-09-06, 22:06
Ah nid done it, yes as I was gonna say you need to buy a neocron 2 account by upgrading a trial account to a full account then sort it with them.

Jakobe1605
21-09-06, 22:51
awesome. I am kinda curious about the goodies i left on my guy hehe. Wonder what weapons were disabled

Zefrian
21-09-06, 23:34
Little important hint:

First create a Charakter on a server you *don't* want to play on. Try out the different charakter styles. After then delete this test-charakter.

Now continue to transfer your 'old' charakters.

Background of doing it this way: You got a better impression of the char styles this way, and then it will be easier for you to choose while transfering in the Neocron Launcher (only Pictures).

NAPPER
24-09-06, 01:50
account@neocron.com. Please provide evidence that you're the owner of the account you wish to transfer and the details of a full NC2 account to transfer it to. When the transfer is complete you'll have an option in your launcher to move the characters to whichever server you choose, as well as change the name and appearance.

N

Nid how can you prove that its your account and ive just bought 2 accounts off my mate and he says they might be some guys left on it

ZoVoS
24-09-06, 10:40
when i had to prove it was mine i just gave some random crap

ye i got er "bla bla bla" on pluto and i was a tank... (just realised i dont want people to know my name *ninja look*)

and er the account was last active xx:xx:xx i er think

and like i dun remember my password so heres a list of what it may have been

=] they were understanding =] i also gave em info on people prolly in my buddy list on my main on pluto but i dare say i could have compleatly lied =] they were nice to belive me

i did offer to give em the number of the card i used to pay for my account but they said it wasnt needed

Pantho
24-09-06, 13:38
Nid how can you prove that its your account and ive just bought 2 accounts off my mate and he says they might be some guys left on it

all i remember is the CHARNAMES , Not even the account name..

The CC i used back then is no longer in use, but i daresay i now the name on it, posibbly the last 4 digits of the Card .

I can remember about 4 people from my Buddy list as well.
would that be enough NID?

Dunno why i want them back lol...... pile of shit chars but hey , :p

Nidhogg
24-09-06, 14:15
Only account@neocron.com can answer that question for you I'm afraid.

N

Dribble Joy
24-09-06, 14:39
And if you didn't know; Only items in your QB, armour and imp slots will be there. Epic items and keys (vehicles and apts) won't be.

Pantho
24-09-06, 15:57
And if you didn't know; Only items in your QB, armour and imp slots will be there. Epic items and keys (vehicles and apts) won't be.

Yea but my first 5 slot item might be , lol

Meh, i gave all my shit away in NC1. bout 8m cash i gave to one of Brammers alts on Uranus and he doesnt even remember 1337 tbh.

I new cash and items was getting wiped tho, was 2 months before 2.0 launch lol

-

Ill E-Mail them later Nid-

Im also going to e-mail them about my trial acc i made very early nc 2....

I was trying the game and decided not to play for a while, and i kinda forgot my pass so the name "pantho" is lost.... Me wants it *1337*.. Also in NC2 some1 stole my "Warnick" name, the bastards

Chimp
24-09-06, 17:36
Is it still possible to restore NC1 player backups and trans to NC2? Or are they gone?
Make sure you transfer a char to the Mars server.. its the main german server, but lots of us english guys are moving over to it so we can try and make 1 giant server