PDA

View Full Version : PayByCash

BigBill
20-09-06, 23:44
Is this for real?? I cant pay with a creditcard?? Jesus holy maria.. I got booted from the game saying my account was not activated. Sure.. I just got a friggin mail from Click2Play saying they prolonged my trial account with 21 days for some money (I guess the box-version cost was included). Fine I thought.

Now they say my account is not activated and I have to use something called PayByCash?!

My first reaction was that "hey, maybe they counted 21 days from when I started the trial or something.. whatever Ill just pay". Coming to the PayByCash site I was stunned to see alot of retarded and never heard of before payment methods. I have a friggin VISA! LET ME USE IT.

So. When I just started and checked out these forums I saw some posts about payment issues. I thought to myself "hey that wont happen me". Yeah right.

Anyone know anything about this joke of payment methods?

silent000
21-09-06, 00:29
I have no problems with click2pay at all, i had to re-actiate my acct other day and it was up withing 2 secs, dunno why they directed u to pay by cash email account@neocron.com

Nidhogg
21-09-06, 08:54
I'm not sure why Click2Pay would tell you to use PayByCash. Please contact account@neocron.com and they will look into your issue. Remember to provide as much background information as possible. Thanks.

N

Pantho
21-09-06, 10:03
Just e-mail account@neocron.com Asking to switch account name : ******

To C2P .... Ive had to do it several times :)

Nidhogg
21-09-06, 10:27
Just to clarify, it's account (without the 's') at neocron dot com.

N

Glok
21-09-06, 10:36
You should edit his post Nid... the errant email is clickable. :o

Pantho
21-09-06, 11:02
Just to clarify, it's account (without the 's') at neocron dot com.

N

But nid... thats what i put :)

Just e-mail account@neocron.com Asking to switch account name : ******

To C2P .... Ive had to do it several times :)

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

*wink*

Glok
21-09-06, 11:06
Ya bastid!

BAMF
21-09-06, 18:30
click2pay referring someone to use paybycash??...

well isnt that a bucket of joy arrr! ME sides are splittin in laughter tha be the first thing I think they be done right for once arrr! SINK ME thats genious of them!

Zheo
21-09-06, 20:33
I have problems with c2p as well, they canceled my account with some BS about the card not working, though they got payment for my nephews account which also goes through the same card just fine. Go figure...

So now they have to re-activate my old account I had with them, switch the email address on it to my domain name registered email and shove all the accounts from my current c2p account to the old one! TBH their system must be a pile of **** and their staff a bunch of noobs if they can't sort out their own accounts!

BAMF
21-09-06, 21:09
cancel click2pay, use paybycash, lotta diffrent online wallet sites but u can do direct debit, or cash, check, or money order.

(if u do cash, check, or money order (ive always done money order) mail it in the blue US MAIL posts so it immidiately gets shipped.)

LiL T
21-09-06, 22:11
I had some problems with C2P when NC2 was released, it took some phone calls, which was wierd but it worked, I have a visa card as well and works fine. All I can suggest is to phone them which might be an internatonal call depending on where you live but you can then explain to them and they will try to sort it for you.

It worked for me and my accounts can be activated within 2 mins now.

/edit oh and be nice with them, or they will delay you, which seems to have happened when I used very bad langage with them in the past.