PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Louiscypher
20-09-06, 12:38
Hello all.

I have been suggested this game by a guy at work, who has played this game for years.
I must say comming from america's army and bf2 this game seems a lot more difficult with all the skill levels and economy run by players.

I am still trying to get the hang of how to play, but i think without the help of my friend i would have quit by now.
He keeps telling me to level up a pe, but for now i am tryingto do all the mr jones epic missions to get items i supposedly need, i like some of the stories told by the npcs they are funny.

One question is, where can i find leveling groups? Because my friend doesn't seem to have much time for helping me level, he keeps being bussy in fighting other players.
I have money and leveling weapons given to me, but i need people with low levels to help me level my character up so i can make the skillings settings i was told to make.

I found a lot of fun in reading these forums, although some things i don't understand yet, but you have a lot of funny people here that i allready like (like torg in my signature)

Napalm82
20-09-06, 12:43
Welcome to NeoCron Runner :lol:

In case your friend havent shown you how to use the help channel here's how:
Press F1, select CUSTOM and the click the "Help" chat, make sure theres a little X to the left of it (That makes it active so you can listen to it, its active by default)

When the help channel is highlited everytime you chat you use the help channel, that would probably be the best place to find people around your level.

Also, often if you ask some people might just "Buff" you or even follow you around to help you level faster with their buffs and healing skills, so just give a yell on the help channel.

You can also try to place your Char. name here and a time when you'll most likely be on and some pople might just log on to help you out. (I know i would)

- Nap

Louiscypher
20-09-06, 12:51
I have no permanent character yet, because i am still doing the mr jones epic missions for the healing spell and vehicles.
But my permanent character will be a pistol fighting infiltrator private eye, that is what my friend plays.
I am playing on mars, where it is hard to understand, because a lot of german is spoken there.

Is it true that the english server is not so active as the german one?
I prefer english, but if there is nobody there as i am told, then it will be even harder for me to level.

I must say i am looking forward to having me runner ready, because i saw some videos and saw my friend play the game in combat and it's realy exciting to see it.

Napalm82
20-09-06, 13:00
Currently i dont play a lot, been too busy so i dont really know the Mars vs. Terra ratio.

And sadly i dont play Mars, i play Terra so I cant be much help (Unless i make another char)

The PvP is really where this game shines, its quick, hard and highly addictive ;) you can try the low level PvP quickly if you enter NeoFrag with a friend, but it quickly turns out which class starts better than the other (Like APU's would probably win in low lvl situations)

- Nap

blackpheonix
20-09-06, 14:48
u could also lvl a char on terra (which is a 4 slot server) as well as mars its not that dead over on terra at peak thers like 200 + players