PDA

View Full Version : Question to administration in occasion of registration

KroliK
20-09-06, 11:13
I can not be registered! Has bought a disk with game there is on-line key, I am registered and the password on e-mail is not sent!
Tell that to me to do? :confused: :confused: :confused:

SnowCrash
20-09-06, 11:49
Please send an e-mail to account@neocron.com explaining your problem. Our e-mail support team will be of assistance to you then.

KroliK
20-09-06, 11:56
Please send an e-mail to account@neocron.com explaining your problem. Our e-mail support team will be of assistance to you then.
I have already sent 2 letters, results of the answer do not come! :mad:

Nidhogg
20-09-06, 12:02
If you're not receiving any emails from us then I suspect that they're being filtered out by a spam blocker. Please check your spam folder for the replies.

Also, when you sent your emails to support, did you receive an automatic reply with a ticket number?

N

SnowCrash
20-09-06, 12:03
Have you recieved the answer e-mail that the system sends out automatically when a new support ticket has been opened? Please also check your spam filter to make sure that our e-mails are not being filtered out.

KroliK
20-09-06, 12:07
If you're not receiving any emails from us then I suspect that they're being filtered out by a spam blocker. Please check your spam folder for the replies.

Also, when you sent your emails to support, did you receive an automatic reply with a ticket number?

N
Yes I have received the automatic answer, and the letter from managers does not come!

SnowCrash
20-09-06, 12:10
Please send me a forum private message with the ticket number that is being included in the automated answer. I will try to trace it back then to find out what went wrong.

KroliK
20-09-06, 12:18
Please send me a forum private message with the ticket number that is being included in the automated answer. I will try to trace it back then to find out what went wrong.
You have in in view of to send on-line key? :confused:

SnowCrash
20-09-06, 12:23
No, not the CD-Key. Inside the automated answer from our system you should find a ticket number. I need this number to check what went wrong during your account creation.

KroliK
20-09-06, 12:25
The letter the answer has come!!! Thanks for attention!

KroliK
20-09-06, 12:31
ticket number I have sent you in personal messages!

KroliK
20-09-06, 12:40
Where it is written Summary it is necessary to press Abort or Continue to Click2pay?

KroliK
20-09-06, 12:58
SnowCrash respond me пожалуста what to do in such situation?plz plz plz
I strongly wish to play in NEOCRON!!! 8|

SnowCrash
20-09-06, 13:00
Yes, you need to continue to Click2Pay where you have to create an account providing your name, adress and payment details.

Napalm82
20-09-06, 13:13
Now thats a lovely sight, Snowcrash and Nid fighting to help a newcommer, and some people say KK doesnt care :D

- Nap

KroliK
20-09-06, 13:24
Yes, you need to continue to Click2Pay where you have to create an account providing your name, adress and payment details.
Thanks I shall try!

KroliK
20-09-06, 13:44
And if there is no credit card that then to do?

SnowCrash
20-09-06, 13:52
Please contact our e-mail support in this case. Normally the forum is no support platform. Our e-mail support team will be of assistance to you.