PDA

View Full Version : Remove the boxes at the exit of pussy club

Kierz
17-09-06, 01:31
Seeing as pussy club is open now can we remove the boxes at the back exit.. it's getting boring having droners camp the zoneline =p

NAPPER
17-09-06, 04:19
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude shhhhhhhhhhhh thats where i hide

Apocalypsox
17-09-06, 08:20
and thats where i locked napper in at o_O dont let out such a unspeakable evil unto thee NC world :lol:

NAPPER
17-09-06, 08:24
Dont Do It Please :d

ROZZER187
18-09-06, 00:38
lol yeah its a nice place to drone.if you remove the boxes its an easy way to a safezone for anti from the gr :p

unreal
18-09-06, 00:41
Place an insta-kill pro-city guard there? Feel the belt love. :D

Diabolism
18-09-06, 00:43
"come and get your black bin bags......" but yeh the boxes are annoying, i want a safezone damnit

NAPPER
18-09-06, 07:17
you have but got one but you have to run quite far for it

Pantho
18-09-06, 08:40
If you remove it , remove the safe zone -

I hate them zone whoring in pp3

giga191
18-09-06, 10:13
If you remove it , remove the safe zone -

I hate them zone whoring in pp3 nothing wrong with a bit o' brawling outside da club!

solling
18-09-06, 11:23
remove the guards outside the club tho its a far better pvp place then mb but the guards are bad for pvp.

NAPPER
18-09-06, 11:59
what guards theys none outside the pussy club is there ?
if i is wrong sorry

solling
18-09-06, 12:27
2 guards right outside the entrance. city people run there a lot so that when u fight them u get frozen

Kierz
18-09-06, 12:40
what guards theys none outside the pussy club is there ?
if i is wrong sorrythat's only on mars, cause someone has moved the guards down to the main sewer entrance.. terra don't know about pussy club zoneline fighting yet, it's actually not a bad area, much nicer fighting space than mb zoneline

If you remove it , remove the safe zone - I hate them zone whoring in pp3nothing wrong with a bit o' brawling outside da club!what's the problem with zoneline fighting anyway tbh.. i let people run away and zone so they can heal up and fight again, otherwise i'm waiting around till they get back from getting poked up and such..

@giga: it's damn nice atmosphere fighting outside a stripper club actually, and it's a nicer place to go afk in (needs more seats, or tables/seats on the lowest floor) than TH or any of the other safezones.. and you can get up and have a quick fight then go back to being afk if you've only got a minute :p
if you remove the boxes its an easy way to a safezone for anti from the gr :pyeah.. so.. in actual terms it brings more people to fight.. if I had my way, I'd move the GR into the club so if you do die outside you can just gr back inside, get poked up inside safely then come out fighting in less than 5 mins =]