PDA

View Full Version : Get the word out!

Roc-a-fella
13-09-06, 16:53
I am here to ask everyone... i should of posted this is the newbie setion so non-subscribers could see but its to late :(

Im here to ask everyone to get the word out about neocron. I know you all miss NC1, but lets face it. Despite the bugs that are very annoying at times... If NC had more of a POPULATION these things wouldnt be so annoying. I've posted threads about NC on all the game forums i used to play and about 5 people have said they were going to try the trial... Now i dont know if they actually did cause they didnt contact me like i told them too but atleast i made the attempt. :angel:

edit; thank you for moving this so quick lol! :lol:

Nidhogg
13-09-06, 16:54
Thread moved.

N

Dribble Joy
13-09-06, 17:25
I suppose it would be illegal (literally) to buy ad space on websites to promote NC?

I'd happily fork out fifty quid for a few days on a high traffic site.

Roc-a-fella
13-09-06, 20:45
Can someone link me to some 1v1 or SMALL group fight videos? I have OP war examples but i need to show peopel what 1v1s are like... and plz try to make it non-monk cause monks are just boring and dumb.

DIABLO666
14-09-06, 17:54
its true NC wud b fun with more ppl, fight the power borther!! get the message out an dont stop, try runescape, ppl who play that desperatly need a good game to play =p

Roc-a-fella
14-09-06, 18:07
^LOLOL true. But they may be playing it only because its free. Right now im blowing up the asherons call forums(i used to play) with NC threads haha

Dogface
19-09-06, 17:19
Can someone link me to some 1v1 or SMALL group fight videos? I have OP war examples but i need to show peopel what 1v1s are like... and plz try to make it non-monk cause monks are just boring and dumb.

http://www.theupload.com/viewfile.php?id=00022467

Courtesy of giga.