PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best Server ?

Mc.Neill
12-09-06, 20:33
Hey peeps ^^

C'mon gimme something :)

Give a statement which the best server is and explain why ;) !

Mesa sayin ---> Terrera aka Terra :P

Best peeps on ^^ Most action and a lot of PK#^^ Right-o!

greetz *Neill*

NiMBle
12-09-06, 20:40
Mars ofc.

Ingame forum topics about Terraists being blacklisted, names and faction. Then theres the constant harassment in public channels if you dare to speak english, and Dr Reed always spamming "du ist ein terraist blacklist!!!111"

Oh, and Rhinos blowing up 20 seconds after beingfully repaired because a Hopper hit you with a fireball is another amazing thing about this server.

\o/

Apocalypsox
13-09-06, 00:03
everyones moved to mars. its becoming the real international server tbh. the Germans might not like us, but i am there to stay tbh, and they cant do anything because i havnt abused shit. :angel:

Mc.Neill
13-09-06, 00:07
So I guess I needa move too ^^

RogerRamjet
13-09-06, 00:21
Mars is great. Just by being there you can instantly piss off hundreds of people, an accolade i had to work hard for on Terra :angel:

Mc.Neill
13-09-06, 00:23
Sound like loads of fun :) but ^^ the only shite thingie is ^^ ---> How do I get my chars there ? No chance :P So I needa make a lvling tour on that server -_- duh ^^

A dynamic transferable char slot would be cool in NC ^^

*Neill-o* Out ^^

ZoVoS
13-09-06, 02:17
i kept a character back incase i wanted to transfer to the pvp server when it came out... as i didnt bother i may transfer him to mars (when i FINALY reactivate)

Mc.Neill
13-09-06, 06:57
Hehe theres always a plan B :P ^^

Doc Holliday
13-09-06, 10:03
Uranus. :D

Roger. all i had to do is talk on trade so your doing better than i am. Chin up :)

Kierz
13-09-06, 15:40
The 2 slot international server

Roc-a-fella
13-09-06, 16:39
Terra <3

zii
13-09-06, 18:35
uranus :D

silent000
13-09-06, 18:39
I think terra becuz im there.....
And mars cus its fun pissing off the germanos

SorkZmok
13-09-06, 19:47
uranus :D
So true.

nobby
13-09-06, 20:00
Uranus or Neptune tbh

Roc-a-fella
13-09-06, 20:53
2002 is deep in this thread, stand up!

ROZZER187
14-09-06, 01:22
gotta be uranus :D

(old skool)

even tho my forum date is 2003.
i remember you skojax, first time i got talking to you was when you wasted my tank outside nc :lol: think i was about /40 and you were in pa. man those were the good days

NAPPER
14-09-06, 03:29
neill come to mars dude and make me a sandwiche lol
when you coming back ????

solling
18-09-06, 12:30
pluto FTW terra on a 2nd 1 char slot on pluto made it the best.

Scanner Darkly
18-09-06, 14:23
Mesa sayin ---> Terrera aka Terra :P

Please refrain from Jar-Jar impressions on these boards, young master, as this path is one of excruciating pain and prolonged suffering.

edit: ^^ kawaaaaaai!!! ^_^_^_^ u qt

Diabolism
18-09-06, 21:13
neptune tbh

EDIT: though i do fear this turning into a flame each others server thread

Mc.Neill
19-09-06, 00:48
So no Jar-Jar ? :( ^^

NAPPER !!! ^^IM BACK M8 ^^ IM GONNA BRING YA A NICE REEZAS FINEST CANDY BAR :) ^^

NAPPER
19-09-06, 10:40
i think i pm you the vent info if not some random guys got it

LiL T
19-09-06, 11:39
Mars is clearly the best server, its one slot and I never thought that would be so good but it is, theres less PPU's its a fact. The population is decent and you can find people in the most strangest places and mostly non LE'd, Most people would think all of them are crap at PVP. But thats not true while most of them are, there are some that I have tryed killing and ended up in me being dead :lol:

Its all good I doubt I'll be comming back to Terra.

solling
19-09-06, 11:46
u shoulda tried pluto :D its true one slot does add a lot to the atmosphere and ur actions have consequences wish they had made a 1 slot international back in the day of nc2s making

Clobber
19-09-06, 12:20
I hate the 1 slot on mars, I need 2 slot at least. I dont see how having 1 slot changes much when when most seem to have had more than 1 account kinda defeats the object really.

Mars is ok it make Neocron playable but id rather been playing on a terra with 20%+ poputions.

Saturn ftw.

solling
19-09-06, 12:23
more accounts is true a lot need more then one char i myself had 2 accounts on pluto

and i agree 2 slots would be perfect but one would do as well 4 is kinda to much to many random unknown names

Zefrian
19-09-06, 12:30
the Germans might not like us ... it depends, how you are interacting with "us Germans". I personally don't care about from where you are or which language you are speaking as long as we can understand each other and you are not annoying me/us with an inadequate way of playing Neocron (for example "unusual excessive Ally PK").

I personally can't vote like "xyz is best", because i'm mainly playing on MARS. Therefore i don't know the situation on the other servers.

LiL T
19-09-06, 13:02
... it depends, how you are interacting with "us Germans". I personally don't care about from where you are or which language you are speaking as long as we can understand each other and you are not annoying me/us with an inadequate way of playing Neocron (for example "unusual excessive Ally PK").

I personally can't vote like "xyz is best", because i'm mainly playing on MARS. Therefore i don't know the situation on the other servers.

Well remember killing neutrals is not ally pk :)

I think over the coarse of the last few weeks things have slightly changed on mars, It seems to have clamed down alot, with less flaming. You know who we are and you know how to deal with us, I have seen fairly large teams come out to kill me and gunnar. But thats how we enjoy it, we like a good fight and a strong chance of getting killed, its now back to the old kill a few noobs and get great numbers of higher lvl peeps to fight.

I hate the 1 slot on mars, I need 2 slot at least. I dont see how having 1 slot changes much when when most seem to have had more than 1 account kinda defeats the object really.

Mars is ok it make Neocron playable but id rather been playing on a terra with 20%+ poputions.

Saturn ftw.

Nah one slot man, that means less flipping PPU's and more meaning to tradeskilling, those people are just dieing for pokes in TH on that server. It also makes you think about relations with others, should i kill these people or do i enjoy there support when I need pokes etc?

We have tradeskillers we never kill, those I won't name.