PDA

View Full Version : life on mars is great

ROZZER187
12-09-06, 17:55
as you can see :lol:

Hell-demon
12-09-06, 17:58
WAR! HUH! GOOD GOD YA'LL! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR!

Hhhhmmm scheming buggers those martians :)

Cadgar
12-09-06, 18:04
i dont know whats more annoying. people bitching about getting killed, or people starting threads about "uh look at me someone dont like me im so 1337"

Kierz
12-09-06, 18:05
4th, i feel so loved =]] .. wheres gunnar/joe tho =[
and can anyone translate this? should be quite a laugh ;D

John Bushido
12-09-06, 18:11
Both are evil too, but not in the "im social underdeveloped so i need to kill noobs and traders, oh and if i meet someone that carries a weapon im out to next savezone whining what noobs and racist u all are cuz the trader i killed a minute befor dont want poke me, HOW COULD HE THE MOTHERFUCKING ************BASTARD OMFGLOLOLOLOLOLROFL" way some of the guys on Pro side celebrate (not all)..... so they are more accepted by martians cuz they flame but not every second as the most others do.... :D

aKe`cj
12-09-06, 18:13
i dont know whats more annoying. people bitching about getting killed, or people starting threads about "uh look at me someone dont like me im so 1337"

QFE...

Pantho
12-09-06, 18:14
Yea- This should be under abuse -

-Closed :p ,... Im physcic

Sgt. Pepper
12-09-06, 18:17
i won't translate the the whole thing ...

basicly it's just a KOS-List

runners are mentioned there because of ally-PKing, stealing and other things marsians don't like.

the guy posted this also tells people not to trade with or help people on that list.

Pantho
12-09-06, 18:18
Really... Because it basically says from my weak translation period -

dont trust the Terra freaks, there all scammers, and hackers....

Am i wrong?

But branding the whole of the Terra palyers as scammers is abuse -

Also i now some of the palyers on that list, who NEVER scam -

John Bushido
12-09-06, 18:22
yeah, i see some guys on this list who are germans :D

dont give a shit on this list, the lines are drown further, this list makes no difference, and those marsians who parcipate in PvP have already chosen their side.....

rob444
12-09-06, 18:23
Oh my God. This clearly breaches the RoC and not to mention that his is getting into the 'racism' direction or whatever you want to replace 'racism' with ;)

aKe`cj
12-09-06, 18:25
Really... Because it basically says from my weak translation period -

dont trust the Terra freaks, there all scammers, and hackers....

Am i wrong?

You are wrong- very much so in fact.
This kind of generalisation wasn made by the german runner in this case. He only refers to the players listed and brands em "terra freaks" - this however does not imply any reference to "all terra players".

But branding the whole of the Terra palyers as scammers is abuse -
Also i now some of the palyers on that list, who NEVER scam -

Can't comment on the latter as I rarely set a foot on mars, but he aint branding "the whole".... be careful with translating stuff, the meaning can easily be lost on the way.

giga191
12-09-06, 18:26
i'm disapointed that im not on it

John Bushido
12-09-06, 18:28
This clearly breaches the RoC....

i dont think so, its not the first kos list who is found on the mars ingame forum....so what the heck, we are not playing wow with 5K+ ppl on a server, what do u think which influence this list have to someone.... if really someone would exists who already havent mentioned that things started the screw up on mars.......

i got 3 dms yesterday from martians cuz i sold a Termi to a player from terra, everyone a good example for an abuse, im not sure if few ppl still recognize that this is a game we are playing.....

Kierz
12-09-06, 18:28
Also i now some of the palyers on that list, who NEVER scam -I never scam, never kill noobs or generally anyone that isn't fighting back.. and I don't ally pk unless I'm attacked first or I'm doing it to help one of my friends.. oh and I don't hack/cheat of course :/

I will admit to a little flaming here and there but I think I'm provoked enough, plus it's almost always half-hearted not even serious, on terra everyone does it and it works fine cause we know not to take each other seriously.. the marsians seem to take everything a bit too seriously ^^

rob444
12-09-06, 18:29
He only refers to the players listed and brands em "terra freaks" - this however does not imply any reference to "all terra players".

If someone calls a bunch of people from terra 'terra freaks', I think he would call the rest from terra 'terra freaks' as well.

rob444
12-09-06, 18:31
i dont think so, its not the first kos list who is found on the mars ingame forum....so what the heck, we are not playing wow with 5K+ ppl on a server, what do u think which influence this list have to someone who already havent mentioned that things started the screw up on terra.......

i got 3 dms yesterday from martians cuz i sold a Termi to a player from terra, everyone a good example for an abuse, im not sure if few ppl still recognize that this is a game we are playing.....

That's true, but judging from the list, he has only listed Terra people and that is because of one reason and I think you already know what that reason is ;).

John Bushido
12-09-06, 18:37
That's true, but judging from the list, he has only listed Terra people and that is because of one reason and I think you already know what that reason is ;).

no, he has not only listed terra ppl, XGO from PP is german :D

but ur right, for more than a few ppl atm the terrans used to be the punching bag for everything that happens.....

Nidhogg
12-09-06, 18:41
Wow, a KOS list. If you see any real abuse, don't post them here on the forums, email them to abuse@neocron.com.

Otherwise, keep it in-game.

N