PDA

View Full Version : AGHHH! How do I fix sound card? So stupid!

Heavyporker
12-09-06, 10:43
Of all the... WHY... WHY THE FUCK DO GAMES REQUIRE A SOUND CARD BEFORE YOU CAN PLAY AT ALL?!? FFS!

Holy shit!

Fuck!

Okay now... I just installed Myst IV again, so I could finish it... but I'm getting this "sound card not found' thing... I look in my hardware list infoshit...

Code 28s on Multimedia Controller, USB controller, and RAID controller, and the Windows XP Pro cd I have right in the damn drive isn't doing shit when I bring up the "reinstal shit" option.

Going online has bought up... minimally useful shit. Earlier attempts to get new drivers have failed.

If anything, it has only kindled the burning desire to find the fucking morons who coded the game into point-blank requiring a sound card to be present that I DON'T NEED/CAN'T USE before running.... I want to ******** them in their tear ducts... and shit directly up into their nostrils.. and give them wet willies.

I wasn't going to resort to wet willies, but I'm so mad now. So very... mad.

Bredahl
12-09-06, 10:51
dude... relax.. take a beer or something ;)

Heavyporker
12-09-06, 11:03
Beer tastes manky.

Tasted like.... someone peed in my mouth and then farted into my face. Not... an entertaining experience.

Heavyporker
12-09-06, 18:24
wow... so even NC's famed team of computer experts (who have professorships at M.I.T. as a hobby) are stumped.

*sigh*