PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Cannot Create Account

vinny100
10-09-06, 20:18
I am unable to create an account, when clicking on create account button nothing happens? what is wrong with site? is anyone else having this problem?
My point is i am trying to buy the game and create a paying account, but cannot even creat account to begin with? come on sort your site out as you are going to lose paying customers like me who are going to purchase game, well i was until this is hapening, says a lot about a game if customer service are not even aware of problems on their site being unable to create account.
What should i do? do i just keep tryin or do i wait for an official response, can someone please,please,please just tell me if this has happend before? or if anyone else is getting this problem. thanks for help in advance,
You never know i might actually be able to buy th game and create an account by christmas lol :confused:

blackpheonix
10-09-06, 20:22
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=135633
this person has same prob so it aint just you

vinny100
10-09-06, 20:25
Yes but what should we do? or even has this happend before? will we be able to create account anytime soon lol

blackpheonix
10-09-06, 20:28
im afraid thers not much u can do aprt from wait untill its fixed it hasnt happened before as far as i know, i cant give u a timeline wen this will be fixed maybe a mod could answer this question

vinny100
10-09-06, 20:34
Can other people unable to create account reply here, so i can see how many of us are unable to create account! thanks :mad:

blackpheonix
10-09-06, 20:52
i have sent an email to the tech guys so they will sort it asap

vinny100
10-09-06, 21:00
Thanks for your help. hopfully get it sorted soon :angel:

KroliK
20-09-06, 11:36
I too have faced this problem! Tell long still to wait for results? :mad:

Nidhogg
20-09-06, 12:04
IIRC this was a problem with the sign-up service that has since been resolved.

N

blackpheonix
20-09-06, 14:53
IIRC this was a problem with the sign-up service that has since been resolved.

N

yes nid this was that problem